Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Can You Hunt For Internet Scams - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Hunt For Internet Scams (330 Views)

My Job Hunt Experience / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day / Seeking For A Place Why You Hunt For A Job In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Hunt For Internet Scams by makemoneywbsite: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
We are dedicated to discovering scams on the internet. So we are searching for a dedicated scam hunter who would find and list some of the most impressive schemes online. These are Giveaway scams, ponzi, make money fast site, pyramid schemes and all the other schemes fraudsters use to defraud people.

If you have eyes for scams, you'll be rewarded with 2000 naira for every 50 in-demand scams you list. What I mean by in-demand is that it must be packaged to impress people and lure them to part with their money.

For further details and hiring, contact on WhatsApp
Re: Can You Hunt For Internet Scams by Enskynelson(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
makemoneywbsite:
We are dedicated to discovering scams on the internet. So we are searching for a dedicated scam hunter who would find and list some of the most impressive schemes online. These are Giveaway scams, ponzi, make money fast site, pyramid schemes and all the other schemes fraudsters use to defraud people.

If you have eyes for scams, you'll be rewarded with 2000 naira for every 50 in-demand scams you list. What I mean by in-demand is that it must be packaged to impress people and lure them to part with their money.

For further details and hiring, contact on WhatsApp 0==8-1==80=7=3===77-2--5
2k for every 50? No job wey jobless man no fit do! Even 200k for 50 is not easy. Please, some motivation please.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Hunt For Internet Scams by drunkpunk(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
See this Lazy man wey just wan start G! My friend would you close this thread, you're very heartless...

1 Like

Re: Can You Hunt For Internet Scams by dydx2020(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mumu boy....
Looking for format to use to start bombing. You are still a learner
Contact Slawomir
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Pruvia Integrated / Front Desk Officer Needed Urgently (female) / Vacancy For Pump Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.