Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) (13093 Views)

COVID-19 Update For September 20 2020 In Nigeria - (1,246 Tested) / COVID-19 Update For September 13 2020 In Nigeria - (1,827 Tested)) / COVID-19 Update For September 7 2020 In Nigeria (2617 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by xsasvgn09: 4:30am On Oct 08, 2020
shocked
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by TrebleChamp(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2020
References:
155 New COVID-19 Cases, 95 Discharged And 0 Deaths On October 7

https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/

So non in Edo with all the crowded campaign rallies and Election? Na God go judge NCDC official for this suffering their are inflicting on Nigerians...
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by Abdulrasheed121: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2020
I fit better this thing over 50.5 grin
They still think we believe
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by nneka97224: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2020
issues!
All Die Na Die
NCDC voce wehdone
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by Seunpaul01(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Second straight day with no death. Finally, NCDC relax the manipulations.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by Bluish44(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Dem still dy do this thing?
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by mbahdi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
J
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
the online virus
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by Oluwauchebest(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
ruffDiamond:
cobid wahala..well,we should thank God that this pandemic issue isn't that lethal here,otherwise, with the kind of carelessness, I don't care attitude of most people on the street now,people ought to be dropping like fly now but no!Africa is so much lucky.even me typing this,I no remember when I used facemask last I,in fact, I sold the last new one for one brother wet need am to enter a no mask,no entry zone.the problem is that ,even before the lockdown, I already knee that widespread poverty and lack among many Nigerians specially those those living in slums ghettos and various :villages'in urban areas will lead to a defeat of the fight against the pandemic!couple with widespread apathy ,due to government insensitivity to the Masses plight and selective, uncoordinated distribution of palliative ,mostly going to a certain REGION! if u no sound or look like abok1_nothing for you!so will know it will all end up in failure and futility.. ordinary poor Nigerians have many basic need to worry about ,mainly hungervirus!isn't that sad? we still worry about ordinary FOOD in this age and time!well, I no fit type again jare,Nigeria as country is an absolute and complete failure .failure of leadership failure of followers, (the people) failure of economy failure of law ,justice, equity and order,failure in basic health delivery, failure of education system (archaic and outdated curriculum is still being taught in many school!)failure in science and technological advancement and medical fields! failure in all ramification! the true definition of a typical Nigerian is a self- centred,selfish, deeply corrupt,derives macabre pleasure in seeing other suffer and in problem ,cruel,unfeeling,uncaring,envious,wicked,too money conscious,yet lazy ,preferring the path of least resistance,has no priority or misplaced priority ,does not know the meaning of VALUE ,morally bankrupt,mostly servile,enjoys servitude,easily acquiesced, ocile, mostly coward, yet lawless,religious charlatan and hypocrite at best,lover of pleasure instead of lover and seeker of knowledge manipulative,exploiters, criminally minded,animalistic, materialistic,ethnic and tribal (conscious) champion,and many more and we an over 200 million collection of all this weird species located in a jungle called Nigeria!!!study the ants,you'll be amazed at how such tiny creatures have a well organized system that WORKS than the so called giaANT of Africa!
*slams door*Animal kingdom!..going back to bed

What is the name of this novel
I rather go buy the book
I can't even understand the first line

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by murmee: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Governor Sanwo-olu should consider canceling this alternate days for markets.
He needs to see how crowded shops and markets for non edible items are on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays with people struggling, pushing and shoving one another.
How does he think he can control Covid-19 with body contacts. The whole idea of the policy does not make sense.
Economically speaking, how can important markets like Trade Fair, Alaba International, Odun Ade Plumbing market, Arena, Idumota, Balogun, Oshodi,Computer Village and Sawmills be closed on Saturdays of all days! A good Government should not be comfortable with that at all.
Governor Sanwo-olu needs to do something about it ASAP!
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by ruffDiamond: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Oluwauchebest:

What is the name of this novel
I rather go buy the book
I can't even understand the first line
kid,I don't expect you to understand.. you are one of the true definition of a typical Nigerian.. read the adjectives very slowly and digest it!meanwhile, the title of the essay(not book)is :YOU,The Scamdemic,and Everything wrong with your CUNTry!product of substandard education!
*slams door in his sh1tyface*
gerrarahia abeg!which line u don ever understand ,Olodo!
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by Earnonline7: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
OH
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 7 2020 In Nigeria - (1,949 Tested) by suremanpatriot: 5:04am On Oct 09, 2020
You ppl are yet to see the what covid brought to humanity. IS TIME TO REMIND US OF THE REALITY WE FACE TODAYcryCOVID19 HAS BROUGHT TEARS AND MESSAGE OF PURIFICATION.
Jst lik d entire world ,Nigeria needs deep spirituAl cleanSINg,NAIJA needs it the most now, and that is the message of covid19.
Is only robinhood that wears Mask.Today, you are all forced to wearmasks like robinhood fr leaders to followers,even preachers fear corona! Does this message not ring out clearly to you all?

Only those their hands are dirty wash hands?
So why are compelled to wash hands every minute?
What message exactly have you absorbed from that? WICKEDNESS! HANDS ARE SOILED WITH OVERBEARING EVIL! It is no coincident but a urge from Above to force humanity to cleanup their spiritual lives for what is to come.
#CleanupNigeriaHeartsAndmind nowbecause ONLY A CLEAR CONSCIENCE APPEALS TO GOD.
Call on all:
POLITICIANS TO LEAD THE WAY TO GIVE BACK THE COMMON WEALTH LOOTS TO THE POOR MASSES AND COLLAPSE YA GREED TO EQUITABLE BALANCE.
Call on all:
PREACHERS TO LEAD THE WAY TO SET GOOD EXAMPLES OF MODERATE LIFESTYLE FOR THE YOUTHS OF TODAY; and
Call on:
EVERYBODY TO PROMOTE HONEST LIVING AND SHUN COVETEOUS LIFE OF BEING ON FAST LANE.

STOP your fake and pretencious religiousity preaching, and start purging yourselves as preachers of conscience and genuine humanbeings that truly Cares about giving back to the masses what you have looted from them by deceit and manipulation.This will restore the society back to sanity with inspiring values.Your Maker Has forewarned you all with covid19 (parable of the virgin ...) BE prepared message,so no more excuses,no more clever-talk preaching or beating about the bush messageskiss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAFDAC Shuts Lebanese Firm Over Alleged Fake Products / Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease / Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.