Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? (673 Views)

This Is Where US Vice President Lives / Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Between Senator Kamala Harris and Mike Pence, who in your opinion won the just concluded US Vice Presidential debate?

Give your reasons with facts and not fictions.

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by Ovie56(m): 3:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Pence by a factor of 5 to 1
Answered the questions
Coordinated attacks based on Harris voting records in the Senate which include NAFTA, her terrible record of black incarceration as San Francisco Attorney General
Harris sometimes asks for time to respond but ended up saying nothing except how much she hates Trump
When she started lying, exaggerating and fear mongering, Pence coolly told her "You are entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts" damn I like the way he gently separated opinions from facts.

Unlike the President debate that I couldn't call a winner, this was Clear PENCE WON

9 Likes

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by Goldencheese(m): 4:15am On Oct 08, 2020
I thought I was the only one that saw this? Pence won clearly.

Ovie56:
Pence by a factor of 5 to 1
Answered the questions
Coordinated attacks based on Harris voting records in the Senate which include NAFTA, her terrible record of black incarceration as San Francisco Attorney General
Harris sometimes asks for time to respond but ended up saying nothing except how much she hates Trump
When she started lying, exaggerating and fear mongering, Pence coolly told her "You are entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts" damn I like the way he gently separated opinions from facts.

Unlike the President debate that I couldn't call a winner, this was Clear PENCE WON

4 Likes

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by PDJT: 4:32am On Oct 08, 2020
-Mike Pence won, flawlessly.
-He won on presentation, substance, & policies.

-Kamala Harris was unprepared, rude, uncivilized, smirking and even laughing at the mention of the deaths of Americans due to Covid-19. Playing politics with the deaths of people is never good in the eyes of intelligent minds.

6 Likes

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Kamala did very well .

She never disappointed one bit.

Pence was just deflecting and crying up.and down shouting mama.

Kamala brought facts to the table while Pence and his cronnies were lying.

Kamala impressed me she will make a good vice president

Anyone who thinks Pence did well tonight is not serious lol.
What a lying deflector who dodged questions and could not defend his failed administration but kept on attacking Biden and Harris with no record to bring out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by Cousin9999: 4:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Rich and wealthy people won because as they continue to oppress the American population more and more, people are too stupid to see it, and they sit and watch the PLAY that they call politics. A two party system is effectively a one party system. Until America actually allows other parties to truly be involved, it's a bad joke.
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:39am On Oct 08, 2020
PDJT:

-Kamala Harris was unprepared, rude, uncivilized, smirking and even laughing at the mention of the deaths of Americans due to Covid-19. Playing politics with the deaths of people is never good in the eyes of intelligent minds.
And who told you this?

Rude and unprepared where?your bias is so blatant the man literally interrupted her and lied on her record but here you are showing your sexist bias on an outspoken woman.
You are clearly not serious and have no idea what you are talking about.

The only person playing with covid deaths is Trump who keeps violating CDC guidelines and misleading his supporters.

Very bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by PDJT: 4:52am On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
AmazonTopaz:

And who told you this?

Rude and unprepared where?your bias is so blatant the man literally interrupted her and lied on her record but here you are showing your sexist bias on an outspoken woman.
You are clearly not serious and have no idea what you are talking about.

The only person playing with covid deaths is Trump who keeps violating CDC guidelines and misleading his supporters.

Very bad
[/s]

-Take your uncouthness elsewhere.

5 Likes

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:59am On Oct 08, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Take your uncouthness elsewhere.

See your self.
You don't even know what it means to be rude and uncouth someone talks with civility to you and this was the best you could come up with.
What a joke grin
Who do you even think you that you cannot be talked to by a woman what a sexist you are get a dictionary and find out the meaning of uncouth and tell me how I was one to you
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by PDJT: 5:04am On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
AmazonTopaz:

See your self.
You don't even know what it means to be rude and uncouth someone talks with civility to you and this was the best you could come up with.
What a joke grin
Who do you even think you that you cannot be talked to by a woman what a sexist you are get a dictionary and find out the meaning of uncouth and tell me how I was one to you
[/s]

-I never asked for your quotes. Please seek attention elsewhere, with your straw-man argument. I’m not interested in what you’re offering cheaply. Bye!

5 Likes

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:17am On Oct 08, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-[s]I never asked for your quotes. Please seek attention elsewhere, with your straw-man argument. I’m not interested in what you’re offering cheaply. Bye![/s]
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by rottennaija(m): 5:18am On Oct 08, 2020
PDJT:

@bolded
Trump has been doing that for months and he is still doing thay

1 Like

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by PDJT: 5:25am On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
rottennaija:

@bolded
Trump has been doing that for months and he is still doing thay
[/s]

-You haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about.

5 Likes

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by Hathor5(f): 5:30am On Oct 08, 2020
I hate to say it but Pence is a very powerful communicator. I haven't watched the entire debate yet so I don't know who won. It was refreshing to watch a more civilized debate without a clown in the middle of it.

1 Like

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by kenzo25(m): 5:42am On Oct 08, 2020
This moment was funny! Take a look at the picture and tell me what was on Pence head

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 08, 2020
kenzo25:
This moment was funny! Take a look at the picture and tell me what was on Pence head
Hahaha that was a housefly.
He probably didn't notice. The housefly saw a light in the dark so it simply perched. cheesy
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by itchie: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2020
Mike Pence won the debate very easily.

2 Likes

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by ajailer(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Pence that was looking dead during the debate cos he couldn't defend Trump's actions.

Ppl that are saying Pence won easily must have been watching from dreamland.
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by rottennaija(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about.

And I'm assured you do? Trump supporters
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by rottennaija(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Hathor5:
I hate to say it but Pence is a very powerful communicator. I haven't watched the entire debate yet so I don't know who won. It was refreshing to watch a more civilized debate without a clown in the middle of it.

I downloaded this morning and watch all. In my opinion, non won. Both talked from their point of strength while minimising their failings. This was especially true of Pence.

But truth is, Pence was more matured in this debate than Trump and I keep wondering why republicans have trump running for office instead of Pence.

Pence is a classic politicians and he was very good in dodging questions and skirting about issues, real issues. He was asked if he believed climate change is real, is dodge it (I'm guessing he does, but doesn't want to contradict his boss)

He completely avoided talking about the pandemic response task force which is boss gutted but spoke of early travel bans (which he claimed saved lives but encouraging people to wear masks would have save more lives)

Pence was a typical politician. Very composed (unlike his boss), very respectful but also very evasive.

1 Like

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by Hathor5(f): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2020
rottennaija:

I downloaded this morning and watch all. In my opinion, non won. Both talked from their point of strength while minimising their failings. This was especially true of Pence.

But truth is, Pence was more matured in this debate than Trump and I keep wondering why republicans have trump running for office instead of Pence.

Pence is a classic politicians and he was very good in dodging questions and skirting about issues, real issues. He was asked if he believed climate change is real, is dodge it (I'm guessing he does, but doesn't want to contradict his boss)

He completely avoided talking about the pandemic response task force which is boss gutted but spoke of early travel bans (which he claimed saved lives but encouraging people to wear masks would have save more lives)

Pence was a typical politician. Very composed (unlike his boss), very respectful but also very evasive.

Thanks for sharing your views.
I will watch the rest later too.

1 Like

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by DrLiveLogic(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
rottennaija:

Lol. I know you're an MSM drone never-Trumper. Seen some of your previous posts. And of course, Pence was always gonna school Harris.
But @ the bolded, don't worry, Pence will take over from Trump in '24(Don't worry about MSM, there's always the growing silent majority especially as it gets clearer that the Dems never had the nation in mind). Trump is the rugged bulldozing, foundation layer. Then when he's taken all the heat and cleared the deep state swamp, calm Pence will implement the other conservative reforms.

But I'm scared for AmazonTopaz, what she gonna do when Trump wins again on Nov 3. Ma'am, again, I think you're taking this dangerously too personal, chill out!
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why? by rottennaija(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Lol. I know you're an MSM drone never-Trumper. Seen some of your previous posts. And of course, Pence was always gonna school Harris.
But @ the bolded, don't worry, Pence will take over from Trump in '24(Don't worry about MSM, there's always the growing silent majority especially as it gets clearer that the Dems never had the nation in mind). Trump is the rugged bulldozing, foundation layer. Then when he's taken all the heat and cleared the deep state swamp, calm Pence will implement the other conservative reforms.

But I'm scared for AmazonTopaz, what she gonna do when Trump wins again on Nov 3. Ma'am, again, I think you're taking this dangerously too personal, chill out!
Speaks like a true trump supporter with all of his propaganda and jargons. I'm not surprised.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Armored Tank In Ukraine / EU to Lift Sanctions On Russia Due To Food Crises / Six Countries Not Invited For Queen Elizabeth II's Funeral - See Complete List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.