Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) (31461 Views)

Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by 9jahotblog: 5:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Akeredolu: Tayo the road to your house I am the one that tarred it.
Eyitayo: Egbon, You tarred it because your SA on infrastructure lives in that Street Sir.
Watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCiGe4HRa8w

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by 9jahotblog: 5:06am On Oct 08, 2020
the debate was so so interesting here, really jegede is the best so far for the governorship seat. he did extremely well in the debate.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by 9jahotblog: 5:09am On Oct 08, 2020
more

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by TechyMm0: 5:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Two lawyers

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Seerade029: 5:30am On Oct 08, 2020
With his money?

Nonsense!

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by JaffyJoe(m): 5:32am On Oct 08, 2020
It's actually fun to watch. No unnecessary vituperation. I like how how Eyitayo showed respect and class in his responses. This is what you get when you push educated, focused folks forward. They discuss substance unlike some clowns that stir up hate everytime with trivialities.

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Nigeria politicians been using tax money to glorify themselves, not intelligence and prosperous roadmaps.. Always mentally and psycologically wired and driven by money..

10 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by zoedew: 5:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Interesting. Politics in Nigeria is getting better by the day! Praise God! I salute both men! Agboola Judas Ajayi Iscariot is clearly in the class of outdated ancestor politicians who rely on a followership not grounded in empirical evaluation of contestant ability to deliver. We know them at the debates! He was absent! The champion of analogue and ancestor politics always dagger motivated and a very bitter character exemplifies bile!!

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Nonso92(m): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Godada(m): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Nigeria dishes comic relief back to back to back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by sylarada(f): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2020
OMG!!! I woke up to catch up with Ondo gbas gbos! grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Slawormir: 6:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by ecomalchemist(m): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2020
S
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by ehinmowo: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Is there redemption for this country like this? Seriously? You tared road because someone you know lives there? My goodness!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by GboyegaD(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2020
So? Wasn't he voted to improve infrastructure and general wellbeing in the state?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by AFULA(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2020
okay
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Lincoln275(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Birds of the same feather
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by dazzlingd(m): 6:07am On Oct 08, 2020
With your fathers money ba?

10 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Ayemileto(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2020
grin

I watched the debate, it was beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Daum: 6:08am On Oct 08, 2020
I was in owo December last year and I saw the roads. They were very solid. I am a PDP fan and from neighboring Edo. I wish my Ondo neighbours goodluck in their elections.

No violence please
God bless You all

17 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by RealLordZeus(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2020
grin grin
Those 2 men are a rare breed in Nigeria politics..
No unnecessary tension, the atmosphere was entertaining as well as intellectual.

I say let the best win.

But I must commend ondo ppl for presenting such men, not ppl spewing trash and hatred at one another.
If we can replicate in other States by giving intellectual ppl the chance to govern, may be , I repeat MAY BE, Nigeria may have a future after all

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by oluwaseyi0: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2020
With your personal money?

11 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by ayenale1(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2020
In a free contest...the white beard man will go back to owo his hometown because ondo central and south will vote massively for jegede, Apc will have an upper in North.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2020
I really love the way jegede answered him. jegede is a legend.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by eddie7: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2020
What then is the responsibility of the government?

These people

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2020
ayenale1:
In a free contest...the white beard man will go back to owo his hometown because ondo central and south will vote massively for jegede, Apc will have an upper in North.
yes, it will be shared equally in ondo north senatorial district.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Tillatalk: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Akeredolu you dont have to stress yourself with all these you are the winner already

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Ilerioluwa02: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2020
These old men have little or nothing to offer in their 2nd term. I hope these people have seen example from our darling president.

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by phorget(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2020
But why didn't Tayo tarr the road that lead to his house while he was still in government?
That was the same mistake Jonathan did, he was busy turning aboki-land into an eldorado while his hometown was getting messier by the second.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by babag93: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Last I checked..
Isn’t that your job?
Why has it become a campaign toga?
Why not let your accomplishments in the office speak for you.
Oh.. Yes.. They are NON EXISTENT!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 08, 2020
This Jegede guy is smooth

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / The Toll Booths At The New Ikoyi Link Bridge.pics / Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.