Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary (32710 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Frezhboi1: 7:02am On Oct 08, 2020
The wedding anniversary of the Founders of Mount Zion ministries, Evangelist Mike and Gloria Bamiloye clocked 32 today, October 8.

Mike Bamiloye recounts how he got married to his wife without a tangible job.

He wrote:

THROWBACK: OCTOBER 7TH, 1988, ENGAGEMENT DAY.

Very Innocent and humble girl.
The man she said she would marry had no tangible job but acting of drama up and down.
The families were so skeptical and would have rejected this plan, but these young boy and girl said hey wanted to marry.
This girl was entering into a future which only God knew.

Me: 28 Years Old.
Full time drama minister and no other job. Owing my Landlord about nine months house-rent at the time I entered into full time ministry.
It was Families who rose up to support this wedding o.
Because, me, I had nothing. No money, no nothing.
It was my Big Sister who rented our first house for us, so that we would not come and be living in her house.
And it was my wife's Uncle who gave a little money to do some little things.
It was my Best Man who bought my Suit, Shirt and tie.
It was my Wife's Aunty who sent us the Shoes I wore from America.
It was one of our ministry members who gave us the money we deposited for the Wedding gown, because we had gone to three places where we wanted to rent a Wedding Gown for N500.
It was the money we saved we used to deposit for our furniture for the living room.
Forget about bed.
A mattress was good for us for the first five or six months.
It was all the money gift we were dashed on Wedding Day we used to balance some debts and outstanding of the WEdding.
So, the following Week on Saturday, when we were going to meet the rest Mount Zion brethren in Ilesa for drama ministration, GLORIA and I stood beside the road waiting for miracle of a car lift to Ilesa, because there was no money on us again:
A WEEK AFTER WEDDING!

If you see what this Innocent Girl has passed through in the hand of a man who had no tangible job in hand, but to be acting drama up and down...
Well...
Fast forward to many years later.
32years later...
This Girl has still remained faithful and still following the Young Man Up and Down.
Still remains Submissive and Understanding.
And Now, today, this Young Innocent Girl is still following the Young Man Up and Down around the World.
And even till yesterday...
Even up till Today and Tomorrow
Happy Wedding Anniversary.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEbt8WncYx/?igshid=6jlucvmq1mhb

Evangelist Mike and Gloria Bamiloye started their marriage as young people who had the desire to serve God through the Drama ministry.

Their marriage is blessed with three wonderful children, Damilola, Joshua and Darasimi Mike-Bamiloye.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Congratulations Sir and Ma. your movies are awesome. one out of many that got me happy was the one Your son wrote, "Abattoir" that films was superb. more grace to the ministry.

and thank you for giving us something to watch that will build us spiritually and not Diminish us.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Happy married life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by USFdotng: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Congrats

8 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by LordIsaac(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2020
It is actually such marriages that stand the test of time, not necessarily the ones that are opulence and bum bum inspired. grin

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Romanoff(f): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2020
When you marry for the right reasons, not for money but to help each other achieve visions and goals.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by NobleAngell(f): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2020
32? Then what's happening to marriages these days?
If it's not domestic violence, it's bipolar.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Ajibade123(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2020
more of this ijn

Do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my contact

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by koyinsola17868: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2020
When you marry for the everything justifications, not for funds but to help each variety achieve dreams and objectives.

18 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by pozehnani(f): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Wow!

Congratulations to my Mount Zion role models.

May God continue to bless and keep your marriage, Sir and Ma.

19 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by vintageviniba: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Hello, alot of People might mock you for marrying him
Like why him, this thin guy, long neck, can he even take care of you, look at his shoes
Has he even taken you out for lunch... my sister once you see potentials in him.. hello!! hold him, as in grab him.. as in use Earpiece cover hear to any negative comments...I'm talking from experience.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Lavisha(f): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Blessed Union

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by newharddrives(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Congrats to them

7 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Omoslim26: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
kk

This is wat happens wen you marry your wife or your husband
divorce is never an option
just as the Body and Soul stick together till death do them part so it should be in marriage

25 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Nelly4you: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Happy marriage anniversary
May they see more anniversaries

6 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by iornenge81(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Congrats to them

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by SocialJustice: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Is it every year they will be celebrating anniversary abi the marriage don dey want scatter?
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2020
I hate divorce so I love marriage anniversaries.

It's not easy for a man and a woman to stay together for a long time.

"What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." Matthew 19:6

The One who brought you this far, is more than able to perfect the work He started. Amen!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by hstar: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Please, how do I get to baba adisa bus stop, lekki epe express way, Lagos.?

Though, there is lekki ajah bus in my place, but to get to the aforementioned destination is my headache
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Righteousness89(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Awesome!
Beautiful!
Glory!!

This is the Finger of God!
I Celebrate you Sir and Ma..

It is Clear that a Concious Connection to the owner and Institutor of Marriage is What keeps a Home.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by sanemind5(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Is not easy

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by sammysmiles(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Happy Anniversary to them...

4 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by robosky02(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by sylve11: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2020
Ishawuru.......... cool

14 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by djflexcy: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2020
God will continue to bless your union, love your movies

10 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by jefff455: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Ee
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by maxjax(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2020
congrats to 'em

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Judolisco(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Nothing but respect for dis two... Dis man and his wife produced top class Christian movies .. Wish u more happy years 2geda

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.