Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,071 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall (15345 Views)

INEC Responds To Calls By Labour Party To Cancel Rivers State Election / Photos: Vote Buying Activated By Labour Party / Breaking: Atiku's 2023 Presidential Ambition Hits Brickwall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by tayo4ng(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Nigeria and jokes
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by Tonytonex(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2020
infohenry:
Thed did not suspend anything, they are still using the new price template. I bought power yesterday at 54 per unit. NERC and labour should go sit down.
it has been reduced on my side. 31.20 per unit . formerly 58

1 Like

Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by ifex370(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Who can verify for Ikedc I wan recharge

1 Like

Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by Brushstrokes20: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2020
I don't expect anything less from a useless govt of self serving thieves and sadists scums!

The shithole is a lost cause!
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by backnbeta(f): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2020
This committee of idiots set up by the insensitive ruler should have been set up long before the hike in electricity price. Whatever you bring, we will pay, because we are all a bunch of toothless bulldogs undecided
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by Brushstrokes20: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2020
okooloyun1:
I want to recharge my prepaid meter today grin grin has IBEDC reversed to old tariff?
Sure! I bought 3 days ago
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by Brushstrokes20: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2020
infohenry:
Thed did not suspend anything, they are still using the new price template. I bought power yesterday at 54 per unit. NERC and labour should go sit down.
They scammed you!
I bought 3 days ago at the old rate.
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by Nadheer15: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided

This generation NLC na jus scam.......d most useless union in naija ryt now..

Mtcheeww
What did the "competent" ones achieve?
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by okooloyun1(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Brushstrokes20:

Sure! I bought 3 days ago
Old tariff or new?
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by Brushstrokes20: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2020
okooloyun1:
Old tariff or new?
Old tariff.
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by okooloyun1(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Brushstrokes20:

Old tariff.
Thanks
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by otokx(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2020
infohenry:
Bought it on phed website.

Was it today you bought it?
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by otokx(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Brushstrokes20:

They scammed you!
I bought 3 days ago at the old rate.

I bought yesterday at old rate too from PHED.
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by Brushstrokes20: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2020
otokx:

I bought yesterday at old rate too from PHED.
Cool!... I even bought from a retailer on my street.
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by Originalsly: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2020
We are not really concluded, we'll conclude this week.

We will work tomorrow and through the weekend.

Two weeks is not enough.

We.have to dollarize the cost of gas before we concretize the report.

Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by peeta4u(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2020
infohenry:
it was suspended, both 10000 naira yesterday for 426 units.
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by infohenry(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2020
otokx:

Was it today you bought it?
No on the 6th of October.
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by Lipscomb(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2020
It has been back to former price
ifex370:
Who can verify for Ikedc I wan recharge
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by njola34(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2020
The federal government and the so called rogue who bought into the privatisation of the Power did not do their due Diligent at all before embarking on the purchase of the asset in question. I am so worried for the future of this country. This are information they should have access to before going to acquire or tender their bidding..but this is Nigeria where anything is possible and that remains the root of our problem. After six years of privatisation it now clear to them that gas price is the issue...We are definitely been ruled by useless people nobody is to be left out.
Secondly, how is possible that somebody who own 60percent share invested 400billion naira and 40 percent share invested 1.7 trillion naira.
The 40 percent is owned by the FG
The 60 percent is owned by rogue who bought asset.
For those of us who pass through the university, am sure we are hearing this for the first time..and am sure not even our professor told us this stufff can happen under any scenario.
Possible reason why this approach is been taken
1. The rogue frequents who acquired this asset bought into what they know nothing about and they are under water so the only solution is for their friends in government to bail them out.. To be frank I can’t think of any other reason reason why the FG with 40 percent share will spent 1.7 trillion naira in the name of intervention on the power sector....
No negotiations will resolve it.... the foundation is very bad.and they have spend as much 1.7 trillion naira in a building with bad foundation. To them their only solution is to increase the price thinking the people will have to bear the burden of their own mistake.... I strong believe some will pay and majority I that I know will crumble as time goes..Since it is a majority the system will fail again and we will go back again to the problem which is the foundation.

A failed Sector just like the oil and gas sector..in another 20 years we will be back to discuss about this same issue...we have always been blessed by GOD ... so there’s no reason to say GOD bless Nigeria again..
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Jenull320:
nm

EFCC GO CHECK THIS LABOUR LEADERS BANK ACCOUNT UNA NO GO SEE miracle multiplication THAT PASS PARABLE OF FIVE LOAVES AND TWO FISHES
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by rezy15(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2020
infohenry:
Bought it on phed website.
Damn. Sorry for your loss
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by HigherEd: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
infohenry:
Really?
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by Emmatina2013: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote autho

Wow! It has been reversed
Re: Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall by ifex370(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lipscomb:
It has been back to former price

Thanks boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’re Ready To Tap Into Tinubu’s Proposed Cassava, Maize Economy - Farmers / Did Festac 77 Start Nigeria's Problem? / Obasanjo Should Explain Why He Failed To Attend May 29, June 12 Events – Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.