Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" (55974 Views)

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) / See The Stark Diff Between Obama And Trump When They Met The Japanese Emperor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2020
imhotep:

Biden 2020

Biden is no saint!!! He lies even more!

2 Likes

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Aufbauh:
I keep saying this that there's nothing Christian-like about Donald Trump but those who always buying into his sentiments sees him as the Messiah.

Now the Pope has demystify that myth we know better.

People have proof that Pope is indirectly an antichrist.. go make ur findings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by koladebrainiac(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2020
MOST IGBO think because they support Trump,he will suddenly grant them visa

in yin ti bu,e ri orun sa
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by somehow: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2020
With?
uniqueboi1:

Yea. I'm wondering how people can't see how Trump has outperformed Obama in just 1 tenure. Sentiments aside.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by sulasa07(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2020
VEXT:

U guys r bunch of terrorist.. Nothing more.. You guys can't keep deceiving the world everytime.. Bye
Those acting innocent are the ones deceiving the world like Donald Trump. His friend Einstein was involved in trafficking young girls for politicians and rich people but he was found to have committed suicide in prison, only fools will believe that. The Eipstein guy had connections with Trump, Clinton, Dukes and Royals of England,so they had him silenced to keep the investigation off.
Eipstein had an Island where all those mentioned above do meet but all of them claimed not to have known him even Trump(Trump had lots of get to together parties with Eipstein and photos,still he denied ever talking to him once,who are they all fooling if not Mumus' like some Mofos like you)
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by somehow: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2020
So Trump has been defending the Vatican since its inception?

Make e go learn from King Nebu.

E go still chop grass las las.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Tochj(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Whatever, Trump should concentrate on preventing immigrants related to terrorism from entering, and not ALL

Mexico too like drugs, I guess that's why he's building the walls

I might be wrong though

When next you write, at least read over again till you understand what you have typed and if you cannot give it to someone to do for you!!!

The Pope, Trump, USA and Mexico are area of concentration in this matter!

Nigeria and IPOB even Buhari no dey for this matter

Understand

Exactly brother, some just start writing and posting after smoking weed.
They don't Care to understand the topic.

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by dbaruwa(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2020
emmachukwu99:

People have proof that Pope is indirectly an antichrist.. go make ur findings.

Give name and evidence or go check in a rehab center
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Jostoman: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2020
uniqueboi1:
God Bless Trump.
Be like that Pope don smoke.
I love Trump so much.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Tochj(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Holyterrorist:
cool

This Trump is the biggest con man in modern history.
Why is he making it feel like he is the only one against terrorism,Under bush, Obama the world also witness war against terrorism it didn't start with Trump.

Trump's admiration for leaders like Saudis Mohammed bin salmon who has been spearheading a disastrous military campaign in some countries is also fueling terrorism
You can say Bush not Obama
Obama opened America up to all kinds of Islamic terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by King2019(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2020
justli:

Shame. Obama and Trump has a completely parallel economic policies. Trump almost rescind most of Obama's trade deals skewd against American businesses.
While Obama is for increased tax on corporations, Trump is reduced tax.

Having gone in opposite of Obama, he would have destroyed every good thing about brings within months.
But here we are year after year pushing America to an all-time high.

Obama was clueless on how to handle isis, a global threat to the world.
Within one year Trump did this and brought peace to the middle East. Obama can still try and take that glory

He has returned more American soldiers home from across the world than any other American president.

He has managed to broker peace between Israel and the UAE, yet your hate magnifies with every new achievement. The question is : why is the globalist hating on such success?
They would rather America burns down.

My question is do you think China can try what they are doing now under Obama?
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Aflix(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:
The question should be. Who are the financiers of the ISIS if not the US.
Same way Nigeria sponsors Boko haram abi
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Farki: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

Good question. Even while ISIS was running rampant under Obama's regime, they weren't able to attack the Vatican then. Why does Trump think that the only thing stopping ISIS is him being in the White House?

He's just saying outlandish things to please his zombie followers, just look at them typing rubbish in support of someone who sees them as cockroaches.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by purplekayc(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2020
He no send anybody
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by King2019(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

Good question. Even while ISIS was running rampant under Obama's regime, they weren't able to attack the Vatican then. Why does Trump think that the only thing stopping ISIS is him being in the White House?

Even now the Vatican is under Italy
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by itchie: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2020
King2019:

My question is do you think China can try what they are doing now under Obama?
What are China doing?
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by muykem: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2020
modsfucker:
But Trump will not be the President of the US for life.. Who'd be stopping the attack when he eventually leaves office after his 8 years?
Your high level of reasoning is an evidence that you are not IPOB members.

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by pharmagba: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2020
martineverest:
trump should be careful not to further worsen USA relationship with European Union, especially Germany and France.

No
You always negotiate better from a position of strength
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by King2019(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2020
pharmagba:

No
You always negotiate better from a position of strength

And you think France and Germany are not strong?
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Biden is no saint!!! He lies even more!

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Fcwilly: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Yea. I'm wondering how people can't see how Trump has outperformed Obama in just 1 tenure. Sentiments aside.

My brother I just don't know for them, in all his campaign promises it's only the border wall that is left, he ve performed excellently but some fools will not see it, all through Obama regime the only thing he achieved is LGBT law and yet some idiots are clapping as if he has done anything.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Zetty177x: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

The human or man being a 'Political Animal' (Animal Politicus), is something even secondary school kids toss around!!!

You don't need to pointlessly flatter your pope!!! Thank you.

Speak for urself... let me remind u of BigBrother Wathoni,who failed all d simple questions asked her...u will be shocked even some slow pokes don't know these stuff..nor be only secondary school..na nursery school
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by hotseat: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2020
By implication, America would stop to exist without Trump? Without Trump, The Vatican world be wiped out from the surface of the earth? Lies from the biblical pit of hell!
Trump has attracted more enemies more than any other president in recent America's history!
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by RPG2020(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Zetty177x:
When asked about Trump’s comments, Francis laughed, saying, “Thank God he said I was a politician because Aristotle defined the human person as ‘animal politicus’.

The Pope reads alot...good response..even some historians and political scientists on Nairaland don't know this Aristotle's quote

You wey know am thank you mr Oxford dictionary we are happy to hear from you
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Zetty177x: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2020
shigoslim:

No they do ....
When Aristotle said man is political animal, what is emphasises is that man can not be predicted in nature, man can can change over time for worst and for good.
In short he was judging man base on his attitude nature when elected to political office .

Relating man to political animal, that is if man is placed on laboratory the results can not be predicted .

No,I think he was merely judging from Aristotle's definition...he didn't go deeper
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Zetty177x: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2020
RPG2020:

You wey know am thank you mr Oxford dictionary we are happy to hear from you

Oh! U just googled the answer online? Weldone grin
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by darediamond(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:
Not just USA but actually Britain.
Remember Britain is from Israel as far back as Roman Empire Days!
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by chinchonglee(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2020
thorpido:
You got proof?
What happened btw in libya during the execution of Ghadaffi is a proof.
Read history fam and apply common sense to it, u would understand better. And stop using ur fone for booking bet9ja games alone. Browse things on google and read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by thinkmoney(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGq4WJtiA0M
Na old story joo
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Sonfethopia: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:
The wealth of Osama bin landen. And a few Islamic nations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / ‘ Hotel Rwanda’ Hero Paul Rusesabagina Freed From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.