Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" (55986 Views)

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) / See The Stark Diff Between Obama And Trump When They Met The Japanese Emperor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Openbusiness: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2020
sangresan:

How relevant is this info to the discussion?

Islamic forces, not Arabs per se, once conquered Southern Italy and stood at the gates of Spain before being beaten back...The Europeans have since being dictating things in the Middle East after the fall of the Ottoman Turks...

Islamic forces? Really, ok. The great prophet of Islam, Mohammed was he not an Arab by tribe? And yes, there have been many power shifts throughout history, conquerings and re-conquerings. Trump was just letting the Pope know that if not for America power would have shifted in Europe AGAIN in favor of the Arabs. grin
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Engrgabi: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Zetty177x:
When asked about Trump’s comments, Francis laughed, saying, “Thank God he said I was a politician because Aristotle defined the human person as ‘animal politicus’.

The Pope reads alot...good response..even some historians and political scientists on Nairaland don't know this Aristotle's quote
i noticed too. But com'on The pope has access to the world's largest ancient books vault.

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by chinchonglee(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2020
thorpido:
US sponsors rebels no doubt.The issue here is there's no proof that they sponsor ISIS.

@bold.You think everyone indulges in the same thing with you.Mcheeew
Those rebels in libya turned out to be ISIS. In libya alone but i dnt knw abt other countries.

I dnt play bets bro.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by udemzyudex(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2020
modsfucker:

Go and deal with the above

Typical, you're just a busy body.

I thought it was more that or are you still searching for more mistakes?

cheesy
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by udemzyudex(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2020
sangresan:

Ignorant folks like you always believe anything you hear from political demagogues like Trump..

Sense is far from you man.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by CrazyOptimist: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Trump is losing and he knows it.
I listened to Hannity yesterday and his tone was of someone who knows they are losing.
By the special grace of the Almighty God who made heaven and earth, Donald Trump will be kicked out of the White House in Jesus name.
If you don't say Amen, you need some doses of REGENERON.

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by BestMan001: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Yea. I'm wondering how people can't see how Trump has outperformed Obama in just 1 tenure. Sentiments aside.

Fact

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by bigiyaro(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Holyterrorist:
cool

This Trump is the biggest con man in modern history.
Why is he making it feel like he is the only one against terrorism,Under bush, Obama the world also witness war against terrorism it didn't start with Trump.

Trump's admiration for leaders like Saudis Mohammed bin salmon who has been spearheading a disastrous military campaign in some countries is also fueling terrorism
point of correction, buhari this the biggest and greatest con man. Both past, present and future.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by modsfucker: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2020
udemzyudex:

Typical, you're just a busy body.

I thought it was more that or are you still searching for more mistakes?

cheesy

Thank God you're not disputing the fact that it was a mistake.

Now, back to the main topic, what exactly is your argument?

Are you arguing that only a President with Trump's ideology can protect the Vatican from being attacked?

Tell me your argument and let's trash it out. I have your time and I'm ready to drag your seemingly low IQ in the mud.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

This pope na clown...
Coward that can't condemn the atrocities of islamic terrorist..
Mr Pope .. Trump is what you can never be in christiendom.. who you epp??
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Starzo: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2020
I will bet my left ball that somebody else wrote that reply down for the pope
Zetty177x:
When asked about Trump’s comments, Francis laughed, saying, “Thank God he said I was a politician because Aristotle defined the human person as ‘animal politicus’.

The Pope reads alot...good response..even some historians and political scientists on Nairaland don't know this Aristotle's quote
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by ikorodureporta: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2020
smiley
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by oldman112(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=94720992]Whatever, Trump should concentrate on preventing immigrants related to terrorism from entering, and not ALL

Mexico too like drugs, I guess that's why he's building the walls

I might be wrong though

When next you write, at least read over again till you understand what you have typed and if you cannot give it to someone to do for you!!!

The Pope, Trump, USA and Mexico are area of concentration in this matter!

Nigeria and IPOB even Buhari no dey for this matter

Understand

Ok

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by MrColdsweat: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
SegFault:

Those men have a choice you slowpoke. Una no dey think, they don't have to ask the Pope before they do everything, they are just like your pastors down here.
[/s]

You are popular fool on this forum.

God forbid that I engage you.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

You are popular fool on this forum.

God forbid that I engage you.
You are a popular coward and misogynist too. slowpoke.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by DJInfluence: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2020
uniqueboi1:
God Bless Trump.
Be like that Pope don smoke.

That God dat should bless Trump must don smoke too because no normal God, go bless that guy. Even you don smoke something, confess... grin
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Miracle2020: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Rareoil:

Say no to tribalism.
What had this post for to do with ipob?
ipob is not a tribe
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by ebuka440: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2020
Whether Catholic member or not don't ever refer to a Catholic Pope that way because he was anointed by God and not by a mere pastor that passed through the bible school for a mere 6 months.
A man of God he his. Ask God for forgiveness boi

uniqueboi1:
God Bless Trump.
Be like that Pope don smoke.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Shaprara: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
[

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/08/when-isis-attacks-vatican-you-would-wish-i-was-elected-president-trump-blasts-pope-francis/

The pope is funny, he thinks Trump is not a believer, even though this story and event is couple years ago, the pope has a lot of scandal and coverups ranging from sexual harassment, corruption etc in the Vatican but he chose to attack Trump. Maybe the pope you get familiar with the Donald’s bible story and see what trump and his history and the history of the Donald’s bible is all about.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by gracegirl19: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2020
mimilogistics:
Deep response cry

What’s your rate per kg from China to Nigeria?

Meanwhile, let Mimi Logistics handle all your logistics needs effortlessly so you can focus on increasing your business profit.

We can help you order on 1688, taobao, alibaba, etc. You can order yourself in English using our all-in-one Android mobile App known as: Mimilogs on Google Playstore.

Hurry now and download Mimilogs to enjoy amazing services and offers.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by orgylover: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Miracle2020:
Mexico and ipob are partners in business. Unfortunate, ipob are confused,they like Trump while Mexican hate him.
too much sense will not finish u. they know how to develope peoples land grin

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by styleewhyte(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
I am really sorry for you, thank your stars Trump is the President....Media keep blasting him and wish he would be presidential... damn hypocrisy...they will receive the greatest shock...Trump this time will win both Popular and Electoral college....

Obama is the worst President US have had, how many countries are US under Trump meddling in their business.... Trump said face your country and stop ripping off the US
King2019:

Seriously have you ever googled about top presidents of America

Under Obama, you think China can try what they are doing now?
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by styleewhyte(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Please one achievement of of Obama...state it here...
Ebenfat:

Na there you dey. Saying what you don't know
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Hangulsaram: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Holyterrorist:
cool

Why is he making it feel like he is the only one against terrorism,Under bush, Obama the world also witness war against terrorism it didn't start with Trump.

Trump's admiration for leaders like Saudis Mohammed bin salmon who has been spearheading a disastrous military campaign in some countries is also fueling terrorism
Which Obama please?
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hangulsaram:

Which Obama please?
The one you know already.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Hangulsaram: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Holyterrorist:

The one you know already.
The Man under which ISIS and Al-qaeda grow and spread to the whole world?
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by sweetgala(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Holyterrorist:
cool

Imagine him fooling the gullible. Same Trump has weakend the war against terrorism, Saudi Arabia has been specifically known as the primary financiers of terrorism and since Trump got into power they have had a free pass, the issue in yemen has continued to divide the middle east and cause fractions and a safe haven for isis fighters that fled Syria.

Look at Ukraine and the Russian annexation, Trump has unilaterally de-fanged NATO , he has pulled JTF forces out of Iraq and paid little attention to troops in Afghanistan. CIA only recently uncovered a Russian bounty on US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq and what did foolish Donald do about it, nothing he even gave Putin cover.
Somalia has been ignored and the ISWAP can not move freely between mauritania, Mali through lybia into Somalia and Yemen and these are they same routes illicit arms, funds and insurgents pass through to fund BH in Nigeria.

China are flexing their muscles against Japan and India and no one is able to caution them.

It is a sad situation, North Korea have started their nuclear weapons programe again and soon tensions with South Korea would flare up. While daft Donald is stringing his army of fools along as the man for the deal. What bloody deal, his foolish nepotistic behavior made him appoint a zionist amateur as the envoy to middle east Jared Kushner further destroying the prospect of an equitable two state solution in the west bank, till the palestinians are pushed into the sea, giving power to Netsinyahu and his corrupt allies.

It is well this world of man is full.of wickedness and intrigues that boggle the mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by stayclearofme: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Yea. I'm wondering how people can't see how Trump has outperformed Obama in just 1 tenure. Sentiments aside.
Nor be only out performed..
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by amNIGERIA: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
[

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/08/when-isis-attacks-vatican-you-would-wish-i-was-elected-president-trump-blasts-pope-francis/

This was said in 2016, why recycle it like current news?

Donald Trump's Christianity questioned by Pope Francis

Pope Francis has questioned US republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's Christianity.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-35607538

I thought dailypost was a professional news site?
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hangulsaram:

The Man under which ISIS and Al-qaeda grow and spread to the whole world?
Isis came into prominence due to the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq by Obama.

Now get this into your skull, withdrawal of US troops was one of the campaign promises made by Obama to americans,he promised to pull US soldiers out because the war was already costing the US trillions of US dollars,it is even one of the biggest factors causing budget deficit and also thousands of US soldiers have been lost to the war.

The advantage of pulling soldiers out from Iraq outweighs the disadvantage because of the ripple effect on the economy and the budget.

Have you forgotten it was during the Obama administration that alot of alquaeda commanders where killed like bin laden,US born anwar alwalaki and several others killed through drone strikes.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by justli: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
patani:

I initially wanted to resist the urge to argue with your low IQ (since you failed to put up an argument without being insultive).

Nevertheless, its better to correct you in your foolishness since you act as a derailed individual who fail to understand basic economics arguing with baseless facts (of which if the same energy is applied to your life progress, you would be better off).
Ill correct some of your wrong notions 1 by 1 and If you reply with more stupidity, I wont let it slide.
1. The corporate tax reduced by Trump has made rich richer and poor poorer (Corporate giants are smilling to the bank while individuals are going deeper in poverty).

I will assist you with fact.. See this CBS documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbvNhQ4lYLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbvNhQ4lYLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxfoKdlYG0Q
2. You spoke about ISIS as if Trump will remain american president for life. Yes, Obama messed up by empowering secessionist of Syria and poor handling of Yemen. For crying out loud, you think preaching hate against Islam is what will conquer them for life? does your bible encourage you to hate (cos my own bible does exact opposite). As we speak Iran is more threat to America than it has ever been. Trump failed to do jack apart from his usual schizophrenia statements of 'We will attack' We will retaliate. Without a formidable policy, Islamic terrorism will continue to be here for a long time to come(Victory is not human/Trump specific)

3. On American solders, are you aware for the first time Russia can do as they please with American Soildiers? They actually offered bounty for American soldiers to be killed by terrorist

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/politics/russia-afghanistan-bounties.html

4. I wonder why Nigerians value lawlessness and lack of conscience over anything...And that speaks to why the country is the way it is now.

Trump lies about virtually everything- including COVID, Lied about his tax records. I personally pay way more higher tax that he does with his billionaire status. He said with his mouth that he has exploited tax system.
He sleeps with prostitute while married, you'all will definitely shout if a prostitute comes out today and say he had 1 night stand with the governor of your state talk less of Buhari.
Opens his mouth to say anything less of a leader. Calls people idiot, morons, stupid and other harsh words (If Buhari should tweet today calling Bukola Saraki Stupid, you will all respond like some crazy bees. Integrity is less of what Trump has, but just because he has won evangelicals with his antics y'all defend him blindly.

Just go back and read your own trash... posting baseless videos you can't defend.

You don't need the media to tell you the economy is good, people feel it in their pocket .
When companies make profit, they declare higher dividend, raise wages, hence more money to citizens. Something so basic, yet enlightened fools can't comprehend.

You want CNN to have me believe that I'll fare better when my tax is raised, just listen to yourself.

On isis, Trump will not remain president for life, but he certainly have restored peace in that region. Talking about Trump's hate for Muslims, his actions certainly doesn't support your position, but of course you are too myopic to know that ...
If by hate you mean galvanize an army that cut down isis, track down terrorists, withdraw record number of soldiers from the region , then maybe hate is the new love.
Mind you we can talk all day about what Trump did for the region, but can you tell me just one good Obama did for the region ... No you can't. But you are sticking to your propaganda regardless.

Talking about Russia, I don't have to tell you that America is having the most cordial relationship with Russia at the moment.
Trump isnt stupid, why pick an unnecessary fight with Russia just to pander to Democrats?

"Trump fails to do jack"
Secretly you hypocrites want Trump to go to war.
But he has smartly avoided military confrontation on any country, and you are fuming about it.
Trump is handling Iran perfectly. He has alienated them against the other countries in the region aiding the Israeli UAE peace deal in which Saudi might join soon. that's is a smart move. But again you might lack basic cognition to understand that

Hate him all you like, man is a fighter and a winner. Fuming and regurgitating all of Don lemons crap doesn't change a thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / ‘ Hotel Rwanda’ Hero Paul Rusesabagina Freed From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.