Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira (2767 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Tolexandre: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Hello nairalander,
It has been a while i posted but i hope this counts. I'm having less than 90,000naira with me and i'm confused exactly which high-end phone to buy with stunning camera, screen size, battery life and at least 4G. I dont wanna buy junk that i might regret buying in less than a year. Your contributions is appreciated and will guide me.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by eddynaira125: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2020
For just 58k

If u are in warri call me

Tolexandre:
Hello nairalander,
It has been a while i posted but i hope this counts. I'm having less than 90,000naira with me and i'm confused exactly which high-end phone to buy with stunning camera, screen size, battery life and at least 4G. I dont wanna buy junk that i might regret buying in less than a year. Your contributions is appreciated and will guide me.

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by youngcash99(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2020
eddynaira125:
For just 58k

If u are in warri call me

man said no junk undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by eddynaira125: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2020
To u spark 5 is junk

youngcash99:
man said no junk undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Tolexandre:
Hello nairalander,

In every phone you buy, don't ever buy a Xiaomi device or transsion of Helio p22 and co cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Tolexandre: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

In every phone you buy, don't ever buy a Xiaomi device or transsion of Helio p22 and co cheesy
Noted, Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by happy662(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Redmi note 9s
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by happy662(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tolexandre:
Noted, Thank you
Don't mind him/her...
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
happy662:
Redmi note 9s
Wicked people. He should start ordering spare parts from Ali express. Looking for gcam before snapping a decent pics or waiting for 6 months to collect his phone back from Raya center in the name of repair. Carrying that heavy phone like cement up and down and be frustrated with useless ads together with your miui updates full of bugs. Why are you xiaomi marketers this heartless

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Tolexandre: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Wicked people. He should start ordering spare parts from Ali express. Looking for gcam before snapping a decent pics or waiting for 6 months to collect his phone back from Raya center in the name of repair. Carrying that heavy phone like cement up and down and be frustrated with useless ads together with your miui updates full of bugs. Why are you xiaomi marketers this heartless
didn't know its that terrible
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by happy662(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Venoms001 post=94729507]
Wicked people. He should start ordering spare parts from Ali express. Looking for gcam before snapping a decent pics or waiting for 6 months to collect his phone back from Raya center in the name of repair. Carrying that heavy phone like cement up and down and be frustrated with useless ads together with your miui updates full of bugs. Why are you xiaomi marketers this heartless [/quote All lies
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tolexandre:
More than terrible. Don't be deceived by their sweet mouth.. Most of them are marketers.. Man must chop you know
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Breezzy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Used Google pixel 3xl
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by coatofwealth(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Frustrated transition marketer spotted.

6 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
coatofwealth:

Frustrated transition marketer spotted.
Proudly Samsung user.. E shock you? grin And it's Transsion not Transition.. Xiaomi dullard fan.. Go and learn the meaning and stop embarrassing yourself here shocked

6 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by coatofwealth(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Proudly Samsung user.. E shock you? grin And it's Transsion not Transition.. Xiaomi dullard fan.. Go and learn the meaning and stop embarrassing yourself here shocked

Instead of recommending good smartphone probably Samsung not above 90000k, she started barking @ Xiaomi... Hate kill you there!

7 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Xtianvic(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tolexandre:
the Xiaomi Thread is getting to 8,000 pages. If the smartphones are terrible it wouldn't have been possible.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xtianvic:
the Xiaomi Thread is getting to 8,000 pages. If the smartphones are terrible it wouldn't have been possible.
Where is iphone thread?
Where is Samsung thread?
8000 pages of complaints and frustrations.. You are wicked,. Make OP too come and queue there

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Jafar1: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Where is iphone thread?
Where is Samsung thread?
8000 pages of complaints and frustrations.. You are wicked,. Make OP too come and queue there
U are very correct, that thread is full of complaints..

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jafar1:

U are very correct, that thread is full of complaints..
The over hyped redmi note 9 pro cry

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
coatofwealth:

Instead of recommending good smartphone probably Samsung not above 90000k, she started barking @ Xiaomi... Hate kill you there!
And you have to carry your frustration here grin Are you that hurt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by coatofwealth(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Where is iphone thread?
Where is Samsung thread?
Be calming down
I say once again, be calming down

Y so much hate for Xiaomi smartphones

Have bin using my Redmi Note 8 now for over 7 good months with no difficulties.

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by coatofwealth(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

And you have to carry your frustration here grin Are you that hurt cheesy
Look @ d way u r displaying ur nonentity here and there!

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
coatofwealth:

Look @ d way u r displaying ur nonentity here and there!
Chop kiss kiss
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by sunshineV(f): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

wow the pain in this post is overwhelming grin but u go dey alright sha sometimes na hunger dey cuss am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
[s][/s]wow the pain in this post is overwhelming grin but u go dey alright sha sometimes na hunger dey cuss am grin grin [s][/s]
Your pain well felt grin meanwhile

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by sunshineV(f): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Your pain well felt grin meanwhile
dfkm see as werey reply fast u no get work? grin grin grin grin u, jafar1 and pretiboy who jobless pass grin
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
dfkm see as werey reply fast u no get work? grin grin grin grin u, jafar1 and pretiboy who jobless pass grin
Frustrated being like you grin you need to carry your lazy bone here and be running your mouth like tap water. You know i just have to place idiot like you were you belong.. See person wey get work even know the time i replied.. You are a waste.. Eleribu ni e grin
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by sunshineV(f): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Frustrated being like you grin you need to carry your lazy bone here and be running your mouth like tap water. You know i just have to place idiot like you were you belong.. See person wey get work even know the time i replied.. You are a waste.. Eleribu ni e grin
abeg make i fess laff grin grin grin now back to the topic grin o gor sha grin u way ur own don catch faya u wan dey winchy me werey omo born troway... we know ur type NL commander
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
abeg make i fess laff grin grin grin now back to the topic grin o gor sha grin u way ur own don catch faya u wan dey winchy me werey omo born troway... we know ur type NL commander
Lmao.. Iyalaya e gor, awon to bi e gor.. Are you this pained. A single condom could have prevented your miserable existence, if not because your Father was too lazy to cross the road last time.. Another southern ape like you wouldn't have been existing by now.. I no blame you, i blame your miserable parent that gave birth to a miserable person like you.. Omo ale oni baba mefa grin
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by sunshineV(f): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Lmao.. Iyalaya e gor, awon to bi e gor.. Are you this pained. A single condom could have prevented your miserable existence, if not because your Father was too lazy to cross the road last time.. Another southern ape like you wouldn't have been existing by now.. I no blame you, i blame your miserable parent that gave birth to a miserable person like you.. Omo ale oni baba mefa grin
LOL dat one go pain u gan o wey u come type epistle grin ur tears is salty grin
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
LOL dat one go pain u gan o wey u come type epistle grin ur tears is salty grin
As the pain entered through your deep bone grin
Olofo grin don't know what to type again. grin wa sofo ni cheesy meanwhile wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xiaomi Unveils New Redmi Note 9 Trio: Pro Has A 108MP Cam, 120 Hz Screen / White Samsung A51 For Sale (128gb) / Iphone Or Samsung?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.