Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? (10617 Views)

When Will The 2012 JAMB Results Be Released? / When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? / Can NECO And WAEC Results Be Combined For Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? by Seun(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2007
I got the following email from blessing, a JAMBite, recently:
Goodday,

I hereby write to you to know more about the withheld result of the
last Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2007, which took
place on May 5, 2007.

My JAMB centre was at Akamkpa (CRUTECH), the result is out but my centre
is not released. I purchased the scratch card to check the result but
this is what i got "Result not yet released, pending till outcome of
investigation"

Below are some centre that was withheld, but my centre (Akamkpa) is
not included, I think there's a mistake somewhere.

This include Aba with 156 cases, Abakaliki, 175, Abeokuta, 343,
Agbor, 279, Agege, 318, Anyigba, 268, Benin City, 767, Ibadan, 1,818, Ebute
Metta, 280, Ede, 670, Efon- Alaye 312, Irro, 686, Gboko, 151, Lagos
Island, 125, Ikirun, 1622, Ikeja 218, Ikorodu, 288, Iko-Ekpene 115 and
Ila-oragun, 224 among other 20 towns across the country.

Please I want you to help know when the result will be released.
I have also registered on Nairaland but i don't know how to send info.
Thanks

Blessing
How can we help her? Is anyone here an educator? Perhaps all she can do is wait for a month and try again?
Re: When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? by temmyabby(f): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2007
undecided well hope she wont be waiting for bout a yr b4 trying again
Re: When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? by rowlandwhy: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2007
i advise she get her self a polyjamb form asap before the closing date.
No one can predite JAMB and their foolishness.
By the way, Baba did something about polyethenic degrees whatever.
Re: When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? by charlisco(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2007
If she used "myjambresult" to check her result, i think she should try using my jambonline result, some times it does change when you are checking in the alternate website in a case like this one
Re: When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? by desertboom(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ blessing

All hope is not lost, my younger brother have similar problem but we have contacted Abuja,
from the information we got the result will be release on the first week of july, 2007 so
blessing be happy don't kill yourself over it.

You can contact JAMB help line;  07031283713
Re: When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? by ElderLoLo: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2007
Well, my advice is that you should try as much as possible to obtain a poly form before it is too late. In a nutshell, the result may be released later.
Re: When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? by Seun(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2007
Thanks, guys, for your advise. I hope it's useful to her.
Re: When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? by Seun(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2007
Dear Seun,

I want to let you know that my jamb result that was withheld is released yesterday, am so happy, I scored ***, am qualified to take the aptitute test come next month.

Thank u very much for your support,

I thank God for everything.
Remain blessed.
Re: When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? by sadewodu(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2007
omo u dey very lucky,well gudluck on ur test sha
Re: When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? by mamayetty1(f): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2007
Blessing,

i thank God for your life and i pray as u are preparing for the aptitude test the lord will distint you for success among others.

I Believ that the  Lord that did your own will surely do mine (Amen)

Please kindly help me out of my own problem by advising me.

Hello,

I am Yetunde, I here by write to u to know more about my JAMB result of the year 2007/2008 that is not yet realesed since.

My (JAMB) exam centre was at Osun State Polythecnics Ire (Prelim Village II) since the result was out over 1 month now my centred was released but my own PERSONAL RESULT is not yet released, Stating according to the website "Result Not Yet Released"

Honestly i must confess i need this result before next month  and am hoping that it will be released before then.

Please kindly help me to know when the result will be released or tell me what I can do to hasten the release.

Yetunde[b][/b]
Re: When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
seun

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Expels 13 Students For Misconduct / Private Vs Public Universities - Which Is Better? / Niger Delta University Students Protest Over Strike - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.