Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Need Help With Coreldraw X3 Installation On Windows 10 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Help With Coreldraw X3 Installation On Windows 10 (922 Views)

I Love Creativity! Checkout What I Do With Coreldraw / How To Design A Simple Wedding Card In 10 Mins With Coreldraw / CORELDRAW | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | Training For Beginners (VIDEO TUTORIALS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Coreldraw X3 Installation On Windows 10 by RoyalBoySamuel(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Hello good morning. Please i just got a corel draw graphics suite x3 and i need help with the installation, procedures and the rest. Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Help With Coreldraw X3 Installation On Windows 10 by Offpoint1: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2020
RoyalBoySamuel:
Hello good morning. Please i just got a corel draw graphics suite x3 and i need help with the installation, procedures and the rest. Thanks in advance.
Follow the instructions on the disc cover
Re: I Need Help With Coreldraw X3 Installation On Windows 10 by RoyalBoySamuel(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yeah thanks
Re: I Need Help With Coreldraw X3 Installation On Windows 10 by mrtomola(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Window 10 wont allow you to install lower version of Corel-Draw on it. It has to be updated version from 14 upward

(1) (Reply)

Learn Cartoon Animations. / You Need To Read This And Of Course, Get Yours!!! / I Need A Graphic Design Teacher In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.