Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane (67640 Views)

Naira In Transition, Not Jinxed – Bismarck Rewane / Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P / Atiku Must Tell Us Who He’s Planning To Sell NNPC To - Bismarck Rewane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Excuses: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
There is a saying know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Am from Benue State, but gaskiya Plateau State pass Benue make i no lie..
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Angelfrost(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sigh... Enough of this trash!!! Nigeria and Nigerians are largely miserable economically!!!... No need giving some states hope.

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by eldoradoxx: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nigerians see employment from one perspective, the formal sector. If u re looking of real employment, look to those states that have more businesses and commercial sectors than government offices. That is where you have more employmsnt and lesser poverty. What people like Bismarck do is to use formal sector employment per state vis-a vis population to measure poverty level because they don't have data of number of jobs in the informal sector. Or are u not aware that there are more businesses in Rivers or Anambra than Osun, Ekiti and Kwara combined?
maasoap:

It's not about huge allocations alone but how it's been effectively managed. Imagine Rivers state with those monthly huge allocations couldn't pay corpers allowances during Amaechi administration!
As little as OYES stipend in Osun state, it will always have positive effects on economic/poverty rating on the state. The scheme has been on since 2011 and still running till date. Not many rich state could boast of having something close to it.

In Osun state, its mostly about underemployment not unemployment like in most states.
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by membranus: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Coronabirus:
Is better to be surrounded by Almajiri who is waiting to be given the food than for the whole Lagos population to always be on red alert because of the fear of pick pockets, day light robbers, money grabbers, thugs and cults all snatching money and valuables from ppl. We need to stop this assumption from far and face reality.

So "pick pockets, day light robbers, money grabbers, thugs and cults" including Hausa/Fulani prostitutes are absent in Kano?

So Kano State is a state of the saints?

Therefore why the needs for the Hisbah force?

Keep on deceiving yourself. Kano is worse than Lagos in atrocities, they are just being done codedly.

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by MENELIIK: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:
so all southwest states are prosperous but the brown roofs says otherwise, hehehehehe....

Osu, cry me a river! The statistics is based on data generated by the researcher and not based on the hatred of Osus for Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by letitrainnow(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
How
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by chinze(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
And were is ABIA STATE is it not among the 36 state of nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by bptc10: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
So Abia State is not part of Nigeria anymore
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
membranus:

So "pick pockets, day light robbers, money grabbers, thugs and cults" including Hausa/Fulani prostitutes are absent in Kano?

So Kano State is a state of the saints?

Therefore why the needs for the Hisbah force?

Keep on deceiving yourself. Kano is worse than Lagos in atrocities, they are just being done codedly.
Kano isn't saint but ask those who experienced all the places, I stay in Lagos and soon I'll get married to Ogun state gal, I'm from Kano so I knw these places very well.
Hear-say will do us more harm than good!

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by fuckpro: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Rugaria:
Any state that producces oil/gas in Nigeria under a well organized federal structure should be very rich and self sufficient. They are poor because the federal government is stealing thier money! They should operate like say Texas! You sell your resources and pay agreed percentage to the government not the federal government selling and giving you some crumbs. So it's really foolhardy for folks to argue that such states are poor and largely dependent on federal government grants when it's actually the feds that spare stealing from the real owners..

The man is right for akwaibom the salary scale is 10000 -20000 naira for those working for private organisation
20000 - 30000 if you are a graduate
Upward review in steps of 2 years #2000-#5000
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Goke7: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
The SW continues to be most livable region in Nigeria, reason the continuous migration from other parts of Nigeria to the SW states, folks think it's only Lagos. I have lived in Osun state and transverse states like Oyo, Ondo and Kwara. Those places have cheaper costs of living that a low income person can manage life, same cannot be said for the SE and SS especially as I have travelled well in those regions too to see things for myself.

No informed person can dispute these facts.

7 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
Google who Rewane is before you speak ignorantly.

He is not God! Let him clearly support his submission with observable and verifiable evidence... We shouldn't indulge in pointless personality worship.
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by fuckpro: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Rugaria:
Any state that producces oil/gas in Nigeria under a well organized federal structure should be very rich and self sufficient. They are poor because the federal government is stealing thier money! They should operate like say Texas! You sell your resources and pay agreed percentage to the government not the federal government selling and giving you some crumbs. So it's really foolhardy for folks to argue that such states are poor and largely dependent on federal government grants when it's actually the feds that spare stealing from the real owners..

The man is right for akwaibom the salary scale is 10000 -20000 naira for those working for private organisation
20000 - 30000 if you are a graduate
Upward review in steps of 2 years #2000-#5000
Politician and oil workers are those that make the economy move
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by kilonshele101(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Realtalk20:

Richest ? No one runs to south west but everyone uses Lagos because you spent years demarketing other regions telling lies to the world that the south west is safe and other regions are security risks

You shut down other ports just to make your port thrive but alas all that has back fired .. the world had seen the mess that is Lagos and they have fled Lagos.. for your info Kano Is the new destination...

Kano out classes Lagos from infrastructure to ease of doing business...

Your south west media won't tell you. The south west is very dangerous, with rapes, armed robbery, ritual killings , fraud , Yahoo etc .. your media tries to hide it, and lately you have been suppressing numerous reports of ritual killings rapes and murder in the south west , you are posting more of reports from other regions but unfortunately it's too late .

The world knows how unsafe and poor the south west is

I suggest you stop bragging cause there really is nothing to brag with grin

And i guess all what you mentioned are absent in your cursed region grin
Realtalk20:

Richest ? No one runs to south west but everyone uses Lagos because you spent years demarketing other regions telling lies to the world that the south west is safe and other regions are security risks

You shut down other ports just to make your port thrive but alas all that has back fired .. the world had seen the mess that is Lagos and they have fled Lagos.. for your info Kano Is the new destination...

Kano out classes Lagos from infrastructure to ease of doing business...

Your south west media won't tell you. The south west is very dangerous, with rapes, armed robbery, ritual killings , fraud , Yahoo etc .. your media tries to hide it, and lately you have been suppressing numerous reports of ritual killings rapes and murder in the south west , you are posting more of reports from other regions but unfortunately it's too late .

The world knows how unsafe and poor the south west is

I suggest you stop bragging cause there really is nothing to brag with

If it's truly a propaganda, why are you people still falling for it, why do your people still always come to our region on a daily with your black nylon bag to hawk gala on our street and sell sub standard (ibo made) goods in our market, why have your people not start moving back to your region if it's all propaganda?

Even right here in ogun state, drop your WhatsApp number and i will record and send videos of how many your people are in my street alone selling clothes, gala, bottled water, spare part, electronics, phones and others because the market is favorable to them, i have many as friends and they don't have a fvcked up mentality like NL Igbos. Even at my school in ife Osun state (OAU) you can't see a single department without igbo in large number, my sis who graduated from UI can also confirm that,. which makes me wonder if there's any uni in east apart from UNN. Ask them and they will tell you how top notch education in west is, our department president was even an Igbo, my gf is an igbo but they are not filled with hatred like NL igbo. The all enjoy the west and some even admit the fact that they are not going back to east, they will rather settle in in west and go back to bring their family when all is well and good. Yet you call it propaganda

You people blame every other tribe, you blame and abuse the west, you abuse and blame the north, i even read a post yesterday where on igbo was blaming the SS for the delay in Biafra actualization.

You people are just confused, and i believe your opinion doesn't present that of the good hearted Igbo at large

Drop your WhatsApp number and send me just 5 pictures of a Yoruba man living comfortable your area (region) and i will send to your 150 videos of your people doing well in my stress.

Propaganda kee you their, you better stop living is denial

9 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Badonasty(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
All odua states doing well
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by mrkings84(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
So all the South West wtates are more prosperous than all and South South / South East states??

Aronjas at it again!!!
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by porthouse7(f): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Realtalk20:
The moment I saw kwara as prosperous I knew this list was rubbish imagine Ekiti, Odsun, Ondo? Prosperous? Lies grin

My Rivers State alone had a higher gdp than the entire south west apart form Lagos

So what is this junkie saying ?

Pls his company is failing and he has resorted to posting sponsored articles on nairaland to save his dead company
which 1 is apart from Lagos? is Lagos not part of sw

4 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Goke7: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Nigerians see employment from one perspective, the formal sector. If u re looking of real employment, look to those states that have more businesses and commercial sectors than government offices. That is where you have more employmsnt and lesser poverty. What people like Bismarck do is to use formal sector employment per state vis-a vis population to measure poverty level because they don't have data of number of jobs in the informal sector. Or are u not aware that there are more businesses in Rivers or Anambra than Osun, Ekiti and Kwara combined?

In states like Osun, Kwara and other SW states, there are very large scale and sometime mechanized farming going on that employs a very large work force, they don't make noise in the media so not many are aware but this is the major reason food is still very cheap in those places. So in terms of business bruv, lots of mega business transactions are going on in those states we look down upon in the SW

5 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Realtalk20: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
kilonshele101:

If it's truly a propaganda, why are you people still falling for it, why do your people still always come to our region on a daily with your black nylon bag to hawk gala on our street and sell sub standard (ibo made) goods in our market, why have your people not start moving back to your region if it's all propaganda?

Even right here in ogun state, drop your WhatsApp number and i will record and send videos of how many your people are in my street alone selling clothes, gala, bottled water, spare part, electronics, phones and others because the market is favorable to them, i have many as friends and they don't have a fvcked up mentality like NL Igbos. Even at my school in ife Osun state (OAU) you can't see a single department without igbo in large number, my sis who graduated from UI can also confirm that,. which makes me wonder if there's any uni in east apart from UNN. Ask them and they will tell you how top notch education in west is, our department president was even an Igbo, my gf is an igbo but they are not filled with hatred like NL igbo. The all enjoy the west and some even admit the fact that they are not going back to east, they will rather settle in in west and go back to bring their family when all is well and good. Yet you call it propaganda

You people blame every other tribe, you blame and abuse the west, you abuse and blame the north, i even read a post yesterday where on igbo was blaming the SS for the delay in Biafra actualization.

You people are just confused, and i believe your opinion doesn't present that of the good hearted Igbo at large

Drop your WhatsApp number and send me just 5 pictures of a Yoruba man living comfortable your area (region) and i will send to your 150 videos of your people doing well in my stress.

Propaganda kee you their, you better stop living is denial
[/s]

Are you done? Go and take your meds you have a mental illness grin
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Goke7: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
maasoap:

It's not about huge allocations alone but how it's been effectively managed. Imagine Rivers state with those monthly huge allocations couldn't pay corpers allowances during Amaechi administration!
As little as OYES stipend in Osun state, it will always have positive effects on economic/poverty rating on the state. The scheme has been on since 2011 and still running till date. Not many rich state could boast of having something close to it.

The Npower template was gotten from Osun state
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by molbic(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
StepTwo:
Ayade has really got these people confused, they don’t even know where to place Cross River state in their statistics. Ayade is working shocked shocked shocked
dis one sweet my Belle die
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by porthouse7(f): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ngozioma:
cool cool cool They removed Abia State and replaced it with a Yoruba State. Fake statistics from Ogbomoso. How can yoruba states make top 5, who dash monkey banana

Meanwhile, the real lists.

Poverty rate in Nigeria
Copied.

Borno 99%
Kebbi 98%
Yobe 98%
Sokoto 96%
Jigawa 95%
Zamfara 95%
Katsina 94%
Gombe 93%
Adamawa 92%
Bauchi 91%
Taraba 88%
Kaduna 80%
Kano 75%
Kogi 66%
Nasarawa 55%
Plateau 46%
Abuja 35%
Osun 34%
Niger 33%
Ekiti 32%
Kwara 25%
Oyo 21%
Ondo 17%
Benue 15%
Eboyi 14%
Ogun 12%
Edo 11%
Beyelsa 10%
Cross river 10%
IMO 10%
Enugu 9%
Anambra 8%
Lagos 8%
Abia 8%
Delta 8%
Rivers 7%
Akwa Ibom 7%

Lagos and Abia State are on the same level as far as Nigeria Economy is concerned
abia state kwa, dat god forsaken state, I still wonder why y'all are fleeing to d west

5 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Iwillsurvivedis: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:
This one just sat in his house and began listing out States and saying any damn thing that crosses his mind.
Imagine for instance, Ekiti rated far above Kano and Rivers States. With nothing to back it up except the highly intoxicating weed he smoked before dishing out this warped writing.
Tomorrow now, someone will smoke more effective weed and start quoting him as his reference for making another more useless and ethnic biased comparison.

You are obviously not vast in knowledge if you feel Bismark rewane will just assume things.. Lol..
You better leave the daft side of life
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by dingbang(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
How much does he have
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by anonimi: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Once is read it is Bismarck Rewane that churned out the data, I laughed out loud. Bismarck is an APC political hack. He churns out anything that suits his boss and paymasters in government. Isn't it same Bismarck that praises Buhari's economic models despite admission by government owned Bureau for Statistics that the economy is in shamble.

The power of a few dollars from the personal treasury of the Landlord General of Lagos, and professionalism disappeared.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5621877_img20170330wa0000_jpeg9aa41e45dfd9e860dbc3dff4c2eb9291

FreeGlobe:
In Lagos, Alpha Beta, as consultants, gets 10 percent of whatever Lagos State generates monthly. If this statement confuses you, you are not alone. There are just a few things you need to keep in mind though: Lagos State generates roughly 31 billion Naira a month. Ten percent of that is going to a consultancy firm owned by the former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu. 75% of the revenue generated by Lagos State comes from taxes.

If you need to read the paragraph again, you are not alone. However, the truth of the matter is that Alpha Beta Company has been the tax consultant to the Lagos State government since 1999, when the former governor Tinubu began his tenure.

That year, Alpha Beta Company had definitely succeeded by delivering a dramatic rise in monthly state revenue from about 600 million Naira to 7.7 billion Naira. A laudable achievement indeed, but it would have been less so if the citizens of Lagos State knew what they had traded it in for. Alpha Beta Company had charged the state of Lagos a whopping one billion Naira a month for their services.

Now, just to reiterate, Tinubu owns Alpha Beta Company. Tinubu was also at the time, the Governor of Lagos State. Alpha Beta Company became the tax consultant for Lagos State in 1999, and they charged roughly 13% of the entire state revenue.

Today, Alpha Beta Company is still the tax consultant for the state. They now charge roughly 10% of the entire state revenue and Tinubu still owns it. The only thing that has changed is that Tinubu is no longer the Governor of Lagos State, or so it says on paper. With utmost respect to the office of State Governor, Tinubu is still very much in control of the state’s affairs, or at the very least, its revenue.

Despite all feelings of being scandalized here, one must look at the big picture. Governor Fashola is still working for Bola Tinubu. If he was not, things might have changed. New relationships would have been forged with the State Government and interest groups. However, the standings beg the question: what has really changed since then?

Undisclosed sources claim that Tinubu’s role in installing Fashola as Governor of the State is the biggest hindrance for the present regime. An agreement between Fashola and Tinubu over the duration of the tenure of governorship, as well as the selection of certain cabinet members paints a vivid picture on the sort of bind Fashola is in. At the moment however, one wonders whether or not he finds it at convenient as he used to, or if he ever did.

What is clear, however, is that there appears to be a lot of money changing hands, and the masses are still bewildered over the fate of roughly 31 billion Naira in revenue per month. There are a number of allegations regarding Fashola’s spending penchants. Here are just a few of them that beg to be disproved:

1. That in 2009, Fashola gave N250 million to the Rotimi Akeredolu-led executive of the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) for the NBA conference held in Lagos, at a time when Lagos teachers and doctors were on strike for improved welfare package.

2. The Babatunde Raji Fashola Government within six months, January to June 2009, spent N420 million on the hiring of private security – to guard who? – despite his heavy investment in the Police Force through the State Security Trust Fund.

3. Babatunde Raji Fashola spent N1.5 billion to demolish the Bank of Industry (BOI) building, paying a company introduced by one Tunji Olowolafe in cash transfer, only for him and his cronies to claim the land adjacent to it.

4. The Babatunde Raji Fashola Government awarded a part of Western Avenue (Funsho Williams Road), about two kilometres road for N7.7 billion, just between Abalti Barracks and Costain. And without the construction of any bridge, the project was carried out by Julius Berger. This project must certainly be investigated.

5. Between January and June 2009, the Babatunde Raji Fashola Government claimed to have fuelled 225 vehicles in his office alone with N135 million. These figures amount to about N800,000 per day at a time that petrol was sold for N65 per litre. The Government always got fuel cheaper, but Babatunde Raji Fashola claimed to have bought it at N85 per litre.

6. Between January and June 2009, Babatunde Raji Fashola’s Chief of Staff and Personal Assistants expended N290 million in sending text messages and phone calls on their lines.

7. It is also very sad to know that the Babatunde Raji Fashola Government awarded the construction of a road and drains inside Gbagada General Hospital for over N1.8 billion to the same Tunji Olowolafe’s company (DEUX Projects Limited).

8. The sum of N1.5 billion of un-appropriated funds, without approval, was claimed to have been spent on the demolition of Oshodi.

9. The Helicopter Deal was a big fraud. The helicopter was not built for any kind of emergency evacuation, rescue or to even combat urban fire. Over N5 billion has been spent on the two helicopters. And the seal of Lagos State is not on it, and it is not even in Lagos but in the Niger Delta making money for some private people in Government. The whole helicopter deal stinks to high heavens; it constitutes the biggest governmental fraud of all times and confirms the rot in the State. See THISDAY December 19, 2009.

10. The Senior Special Assistant, SSA (Media) to Babatunde Raji Fashola spent N183 million in six months on press coverage and editors outside the approved budget but funded directly from the Governor’s Office.

11. In a State where children are sitting on the floor in classrooms, where unemployment is rampant and poverty pervasive, Babatunde Raji Fashola paid the wife of a controversial pastor over N600 million in two years for Christmas decorations for about six streets in Lagos.

12. In six months, between January and June 2009, Babatunde Raji Fashola spent monies on several faceless organisations, subventions, grants and donations such that they quickly pocketed N2 billion.

Most of these allegations were compiled by the True Face of Lagos, the same group that petitioned against Fashola to the House of Assembly and the EFCC. The Lagos State Government is under the proverbial microscope and the masses are watching wit rapt attention.
http://www.lestweforgetnaija.com/index.php/articles/item/120-tinubu-fashola-alpha-beta-and-the-taxation-rape-of-lagos

three:
The erstwhile Managing Director of AlphaBeta, the Lagos State consultant on IGR took to twitter to share his petition to the EFCC via the law firm Adetunji Shoyoye and Associates.

He Accuses the firm among other things of corruption and money Laundering.

https://twitter.com/DapoApara/status/1037577498220015616?s=19

See tweets and petition below.... \

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726819_20180907075747_jpeg98e00b626d136fe2c332b23317d1bb99

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726820_20180907075729_jpege398004c75eaa7e90db108ee247330e4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726821_20180907075707_jpeg72ee23378c0bb1a0b313028dcbabd4d4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726822_20180907075652_jpegee4a8235c78c0c0d17a0d13feb78cd1f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726829_img20180907075449_jpegf813e1b51c634c3f8d306cb329806373
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726830_img20180907075454_jpeg044970eaed4a1067ce6f8a0574c8c32e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726831_img20180907075459_jpeg2d0f1beea08838cbf6b43045f9a81bbe
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726832_img20180907075507_jpeg68b277742c30f971414a00e9a99fbbc4

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by tolguy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:
This one just sat in his house and began listing out States and saying any damn thing that crosses his mind.
Imagine for instance, Ekiti rated far above Kano and Rivers States. With nothing to back it up except the highly intoxicating weed he smoked before dishing out this warped writing.
Tomorrow now, someone will smoke more effective weed and start quoting him as his reference for making another more useless and ethnic biased comparison.
hahahaha very true

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
I think I'll start smoking more weed like someone in this forum grin grin
By then,I'll be dishing out my own statistics too.

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by anonimi: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
post=94725380:
Tell us the parameter and data source.

Some of us actually get sense we no dey carry believe anything.

Boss, just say it loud that you are NOT a zombie follower of the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6267651_1510641139934_jpege8dffaed6f52da138b21556e4465e5b5

2 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by abuhari: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Present the raw data for us to analyse.
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by kilonshele101(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]
Are you done? Go and take your meds you have a mental illness grin
Says a confused fellow grin

"A confused man is a disaster to his environment " -- Aristotle

I don't take advice from a 'walking natural disaster' grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.