Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

"Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband (33590 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by ebukajay184: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2020
"My Sister Does Not Have Bipolar Disorder" - Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband For Covering Up

Actress Chacha Eke's brother, Aik Eke has debunked claims of his sister being diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that in a video posted on Chacha Eke's Instagram page on October 7, she disclosed that she is currently in a hospital in Delta state where she is receiving treatment after being diagnosed of Bipolar Disorder by psychiatric doctors.

Aik, however debunked the claim of his sister being diagnosed with Bipolar and also accused the actress' husband of sharing the video on her Instagram page without her consent, while in a haste to clear his name at her expense.

Aik said that video was manipulated by Chacha Eke's husband.

Aik wrote:
"I made the previous posts solely to counter that nonsense and manipulated video. I don't care how you see it, call it clout! Call it whatever but Charity's life is what matters for now. If you know me well you'll understand that my skin is tougher than you think."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGExooSn2Om/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See Aik's posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1367693/sister-bipolar-disorder-aik-eke-blasts-chachas-husband-covering/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Righteousness89(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2020
The Devil is Really out to Confuse Homes and Couples! But in the Name of JESUS Christ whom I Love with all My Heart, I Destroy the Hold of The devil in the Homes of the People in JESUS Name..

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by ebukajay184: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2020
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Charmingrascal(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2020
ebukajay184:
"My Sister Does Not Have Bipolar"; Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband For Covering Up

Actress Chacha Eke's brother, Aik Eke has debunked claims of his sister being diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that in a video posted on Chacha Eke's Instagram page on October 7, she disclosed that she is currently in a hospital in Delta state where she is receiving treatment after being diagnosed of Bipolar Disorder by psychiatric doctors.

Aik, however debunked the claim of his sister being diagnosed with Bipolar and also accused the actress' husband of sharing the video on her Instagram page without her consent, while in a haste to clear his name at her expense.

In a more recent post, Aik stated that Chacha Eke is fine. He still claims that said video shooting was manipulated by Chacha Eke's husband.

Aik wrote:
I made the previous posts solely to counter that nonsense and manipulated video. I don't care how you see it, call it clout! Call it whatever but Charity's life is what matters for now. If you know me well you'll understand that my skin is tougher than you think.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGExooSn2Om/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See Aik's posts below.

The low self esteemed Chacha says she is okay and she wasn't abuse by her husband.

Leave her when she is beating to stupor and start battling for her life she will have sense.

They say families don't support marital abuse victims especially the women but obviously the family of Chacha are supportive and they want her to leave the bondage she is in but she is one senseless beautiful woman with low self-esteem.

Tufia!

Ruth aboko ku!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by GooseBump: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2020
Brother: My sister does not have bipolar disorder Sister: I have bipolar disorder

where the husband set??

37 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by NobleAngell(f): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2020
The video she made concerning her bipolar diagnosis was on a hospital bed. Anyways, that's their business. They should cover up all they want.

15 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by DICKstractor: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2020
undecided

Your private life, your business. All this should be kept in private

Why try shoving your life down our throat. Everybody get wetin them dey face

All this ranting is best done face to face. Atleast, one can exchange a few fist after being provoked... Except, una Wan use us as referees

32 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by VirginFinder: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Dotherightthing:
The Ddevil is Rreally out to Cconfuse Hhomes and Ccouples! But in the Name of JESUS Christ whom I Llove with all Mmy Hheart, I Ddestroy the Hhold of Tthe devil in the Hhomes of the Ppeople in JESUS Name..

3 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Na una family problem be all dis. I guess the mod pushing this story to Frontpage daily na dis girl family member. I don't know how many of her stories I have read on Frontpage in the last 48 hours. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by html14java(f): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good. There is more to this bipolar news.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by njola34(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
The truth is that majority of us bipolar disorder and we don’t know it .... it simple mean extreme happiness and sadness..

9 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Kendumazy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
This matter done dey pass confusion confused matter oo. Was it not her sister that made the statement of having bipolar disorder on her hospital bed? Or the video was photoshopped. Anyway, they should try and settle it out of social media before it gets messy. Wish chacha quickest recovery.

Buy/ship from India to Nigeria. Check link below for details. https://www.nairaland.com/6166009/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots#94698492
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by ableguy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hmmmm, drama everywhere.
Meanwhile, these books make sense.
grin grin grin cheesy

20 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by gunners160(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
But wait o, no be actors suppose to dey get the best marriage with the kind of movies when dem dey act on marriages? Those movies they act, is it not to teach lessons to the viewers to avoid certain things but yet they are thesame people being faced with this same issues.

I am not siding anybody here but a lot if these actresses feel since they are celebrities they need to be worshipped by there husband. These so called big for nothing are just stressing us with there plava.. When the thing dey sweet and she is shouting , " Harder harder" When the man they spend we no knw, but things ate now getting bad they are looking for empathy. Rada Rada

11 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by eddyslim(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Devil is Really out to Confuse Homes and Couples! But in the Name of JESUS Christ whom I Love with all My Heart, I Destroy the Hold of The devil in the Homes of the People in JESUS Name..
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Opeyemi95(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
angry Let the blame game begin

I design a website for 9,000 only. Call 0802,860,9484

1 Like

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by OgbanjeProphet: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
I never marry oh!

But,

marriage don dey tire me already

2 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by eddyslim(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chacha Ike, may the good LORD lead you

3 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Chuksemi(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abi the brother follow get Bipolar disorder? Just de talk anyhow.

If you want talk wetin happen talk am, if not keep quiet abeg make we rest.

20 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by DennisEche(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
CONFUSED EDIOT, YESTERDAY YOU SAID IT WASTN VIOLENCE NOW YU SAYING ANOTHER THING

2 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by 5ine: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
If na so many girls get this bipolar disorder...cus all the girls wey I don date dey misbehave undecided
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Xisnin(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
In the Nigerian setting.
A woman does not just wake up and say she is done with her marriage.
Something has obviously gone wrong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by flemsy15(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
ok
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Gloriagee(f): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
So lying on a hospital bed is conclusive proof of being bi polar

NobleAngell:
The video she made concerning her bipolar diagnosis was on a hospital bed. Anyways, that's their business. They should cover up all they want.

3 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by chocboi78(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
this family wetin be una own sef..make una allow person rest na. haba
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Breadnote: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
lol
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Queenlovely(f): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
I called this man yesterday, but I pretended to be a journalist from daily trust newspaper, we had a little chat and he was reluctant to disclose information,

I like amebo Wella, inside gist dey sweet.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Mikelarteta(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
You people should carry your family matter away from public space, we are dealing with more important issues with FSARS Jare, they are killing people arbitrarily.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB-Joshua Delivered Tonto-Dike From Smoking Addiction / Juliet Ibrahim: "How Iceberg Slim & I Met And Fell In Love" / Eucharia Anunobi And Monalisa Chinda At Project Tourism Launch In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.