Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,564,337 members, 5,928,047 topics. Date: Monday, 19 October 2020 at 11:15 PM

I Will Research, Write And Edit Your Blog Article With Grammarly For N1 Per Word - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Research, Write And Edit Your Blog Article With Grammarly For N1 Per Word (134 Views)

I'll write SEO 1000+ Words Articles @N1 Per Word - 24hrs Delivery / Football Blog Article / 2018 Secrets To Make A Good Blog Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Research, Write And Edit Your Blog Article With Grammarly For N1 Per Word by xpresswriter: 10:38am On Oct 08
Are you a blogger or you are looking for a writer to help reduce the workload on your shoulders?

I can write well researched and SEO optimized articles with uniqueness of 100% and deliver within 24hrs.

I can deliver within the shortest possible time-frame and the best part is.... it's very affordable.

Here are topics/areas I'm experienced in:

Amazon Product Reviews
Health Blog Post
Finance Blog Post
Business Blog Post
Marketing Blog Post
Digital Marketing/Internet Marketing Blog Post
Automobile Blog Post
Tech Blog Post
Relationship Blog Post

Just whatsapp me on 09083829510 (Whatsapp Only) and call me on 08068483371
Re: I Will Research, Write And Edit Your Blog Article With Grammarly For N1 Per Word by xpresswriter: 3:34pm On Oct 16
Still Available
Re: I Will Research, Write And Edit Your Blog Article With Grammarly For N1 Per Word by Ifebaby16(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17
Can you provide me with few samples of your previous work?
Re: I Will Research, Write And Edit Your Blog Article With Grammarly For N1 Per Word by kelvinnaira: 7:11pm On Oct 17
N1 per word? thats N2,000 for 2K words... undecided
Even if I was going to employ your services, for this price range? I doubt the quality.. its too cheap to produce anything of good, let alone great quality..

I'll pass...
Re: I Will Research, Write And Edit Your Blog Article With Grammarly For N1 Per Word by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17
kelvinnaira:
N1 per word? thats N2,000 for 2K words... undecided
Even if I was going to employ your services, for this price range? I doubt the quality.. its too cheap to produce anything of good, let alone great quality..

I'll pass...

Price doesn't determine quality. Some will charge up to N3 per word and deliver rubbish.
Re: I Will Research, Write And Edit Your Blog Article With Grammarly For N1 Per Word by kelvinnaira: 12:25am On Oct 18
PatrickOkunima:

Price doesn't determine quality. Some will charge up to N3 per word and deliver rubbish.
oh no... it does.. though not in all cases, but at a reasonable point..

For this price right here, trust me, no unique writer or content service provider will give you 2K words for N2,000

Its like buying an iPhone 11 for N50K and expecting to get the real deal... you know how it always ends..
Re: I Will Research, Write And Edit Your Blog Article With Grammarly For N1 Per Word by Setharry(m): 3:56am On Oct 18
kelvinnaira:
oh no... it does.. though not in all cases, but at a reasonable point..

For this price right here, trust me, no unique writer or content service provider will give you 2K words for N2,000

Its like buying an iPhone 11 for N50K and expecting to get the real deal... you know how it always ends..

Hi,

It seems you need a writer.

Am Harry, a freelance
writer.

If you need my services, kindly drop your mail or phone number, let me provide you with my previous works.

(1) (Reply)

Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining Site: Earn Bitcoin, Ethereum, And Litecoin Forever / #endsars: Anonymous Hack FCT Water Board Website / 5 Days SEO Webinar To Rank On Google First Page on WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.