Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement (54025 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race / Okonjo-Iweala Vs Yoo Myung-Hee: WTO Leadership Down To The Final 2 Candidates / Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by BigMamaNaija: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Polchiz:

Who is China in world politics?

Who is China in world TRADE?!!

By the way, why is the Korean lady showing off bare ring fingers? Does she think advertising her being without any marital 'entanglement' will give her any advantage?

NOI to the world!
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Afamed: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
2x714:
[s][/s]
This serial Wailing boy ehhhhhh
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by olayinkajnr(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bobbynobobby:

sad
Ruminate? No be goat nah

Lol. What difference does it make bro?
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Polchiz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
BigMamaNaija:

Who is China in world TRADE?!!

By the way, why is the Korean lady showing off bare ring fingers? Does she think advertising her being without any marital 'entanglement' will give her any advantage?

NOI to the world!

China has economic power but they are nowhere in world politics.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by BigMamaNaija: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Polchiz:

China has economic power but they are nowhere in world politics.

It's not just politics, it's the WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION they are seeking to lead baby. China has very high stakes when you talk about world trade. China will likely support NOI rather than the Korean sha..

Once again, our NOI to the world!

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
For me, Ngozi is better qualified for this job and I pray another South Korean doesn't get her miss another chance at serving the world.
Being a Nigerian-American is Bae for this position. grin
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
ForestHill:
China is behind the Asian nominee; too many politics to this position. Okonjo might not win.
If America supports her she still stands a very good chance.
Besides she is clearly the better qualified candidate for this job.
In fact, let's even say that China supports the Korean means she won't win. grin
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by sonofElElyon: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Love your response which is why I gave you the 100th like!

Olatunji1929:
for what pls?na ur papa nominated her?if buhari didn't nominate her can she nominate herself

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by leofab(f): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
How do you spot an aspiring failure; when they start thanking God for the things done by humans...
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by ghettochild(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nigerians n religion ehn..... Without the prayers. Hmmmmm
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by frog12: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
they DON RIGGED everything for HER.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by killermod1000: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
brexit:
Please you people should salute the foresight of Mr President for that substitution as if he knew WTO has made up its mind to give it to a female

All the nations that brought out their best among the males have been rejected

A big KUDOS to PMB, join me to congratulate him, together we will make it irrespective of tribe and ethnicity

trash...
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Balenciagabrain: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
ILYMA:
One reply is humble while the other has a bit of pride
rather, one is tactical with her continuing campaign, the other is straight on to more open campaign.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by MosheDayan: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Just too f**lish to know you are proving me right.
Your hate for other tribes won't let you nominate them, come to lagos and see the number of Igbos in public offices, is a yoruba man contesting for public office not a kinda abomination and sacrilege in the east?
oga use your brain if you have any. becuse i dont agree with you doesnt make you call me names. you exhibit hate and say others are hateful. hope you were not born through a miscarriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by frog12: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
dis WOMAN NOI has too much INTERESTS and BAGGAGE. dis CAN BE a big DISADVANTAGE!!!
dis WOMAN NOI has too much INTERESTS and BAGGAGE. dis CAN BE a big DISADVANTAGE!!!
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Crownstar01: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
She's been elected already.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by mayo47(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
piper7:
How is this in any way going to improve Nigeria? Congrat to her anyway. I think she win this.
But I think it's high people come back home and fight for a greater Nigeria

Has the potential of improving Nigeria's brand equity/image
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by IJOBA2: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:

This is definitely her time by God grace
shocked
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by thundafire: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by fergie001: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
thundafire:
wetin Buhari know with trade,wen country economy na mess
@ least he nominated her without which she will be at no stage today.

We just have to thank him for that singular act.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by truthstands01: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
ignis:
Very poor self centered tweet, why mention Buhari?
You just said my mind.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by obyrich(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awol1:

Because Buhari didn't have a choice.

Look at the Aboki he appointed to ICC. The idiot came 20 out of 20 candidates.

If Nigeria had gone with her first nominee, do u think we will be here?

Give Ngozi the credit she deserves joor
20/20 is okay for a quota system Jugde. What do you expect from person wey use 4 Mark's to gain admission to a Unity school? grin
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by goaldynboy: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Just too f**lish to know you are proving me right.
Your hate for other tribes won't let you nominate them, come to lagos and see the number of Igbos in public offices, is a yoruba man contesting for public office not a kinda abomination and sacrilege in the east?

Hey Mr Man go and hide your tribal bigoted face in shamed!

See how you have been running around this thread with your bitterness and hatred for the Igbos as if the Igbo's are the cause of your frustration in life!

Going through your comments it's very obvious even to the blind that you have acute hatred and envy for the Igbos and this might kill you!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by thundafire: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
fergie001:

@ least he nominated her without which she will be at no stage today.

We just have to thank him for that singular act.
but why didn't his candidate the aboki man came 20/20 for ICC screening
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Negotiate: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
One person responded while reiterating the need for capable hands. The other one hedged everything to religion.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Lymasaba(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
ForestHill:
China is behind the Asian nominee; too many politics to this position. Okonjo might not win.
I don’t understand
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by fergie001: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
thundafire:
but why didn't his candidate the aboki man came 20/20 for ICC screening
There are levels to this International thing. NOI is a big fish and don't forget that he substituted someone else for her.

My argument is that if he had insisted not to submit her name, or say he won't support Adesina after GEJ had nominated him, we won't do anything to him.

Let's just say God used him.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Goke7: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
fergie001:

There are levels to this International thing. NOI is a big fish and don't forget that he substituted someone else for her.

My argument is that if he had insisted not to submit her name, or say he won't support Adesina after GEJ had nominated him, we won't do anything to him.

don't waste your time educating fools, just like adeshina started supporting PMB and Nigeria's interest as afdb president so will NOI do likewise if elected as WTO President. In fact PMB will be higher priority than her village people
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by thundafire: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
fergie001:

yes we wouldn't do anything and country go just they answer giant for Africa for mouth. Buhari is a bigot
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by ugofulfilled(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
omhor:
Wow this good news grin
Another Okonjo Iweala on the way........me grin

Great. I like the passion and if you're sincere about what you wrote up there, you shall achieve it. But bear this golden truth in mind, except by the Spirit we can do nothing. I wish you greatness in the near future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.