Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,842 members, 7,798,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Hire a Bus (Logistic) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hire a Bus (Logistic) (5231 Views)

Logistic And Haulage Services. / Any Reliable Logistic/courier Company In Ibadan? / I Want To Hire A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kindly advice me with useful information or link.
I have a Tokunbo E250 Ford (Cargo/Goods only) and i need information or link to where i can put it to use for consistent daily business operation

Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Mide3367: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Are u driving it urself? Are u ready to travel long distances? Why am I asking? I am suggesting you put it to use by conveyancing of agro products for these market women from North to lagos or east.

1 Like

Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
@Mide3367 For a start I drive myself.

1 Like

Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
House I seriously need your input, kindly help a brother out.

Share your experience and advice on haulage business, all the necessary links and connections.

Thank you all.
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by emillysmigael(f): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Check online for online ads of people that do what you intend to do... I once hired one some months ago to move things from ibadan to lagos and the guy collected 45k for the trip. He told me he makes like 3 trips a week

Your van is way better, neater and newer... Advertize online especially on

1 Like

Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2020
@emillysmigael Thank you so much your input is noted, and it will be worked upon.
Yes I have done one online ads.
And I want to ask, do you move items from Ibadan often?
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dlemy:
I have a Tokunbo E250 Ford (Cargo/Goods only) and i need information or link to where i can put it to use for consistent daily business operation

Good day nairalanders
Still waiting for your advice.

Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Okd1: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Threads like this should be taken to front page so op can be guided. Isn't that what nairaland is all about? But if it's a snake being killed or another misfortunate animal u would see it on front page. Showing the world how raz we are and unappreciative of our wildlife.

7 Likes

Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Okd1:
Threads like this should be taken to front page so op can be guided. Isn't that what nairaland is all about? But if it's a snake being killed or another misfortunate animal u would see it on front page. Showing the world how raz we are and unappreciative of our wildlife.

Lol
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by csbenedict: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
if you live in lagos, check odunade building materials market, alaba international or tradefair. there iş a union there to enter tho. there iş a guy also that connects van to carry agro products from ilaro to lagos. every two two days

3 Likes

Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
csbenedict:
if you live in lagos, check odunade building materials market, alaba international or tradefair. there iş a union there to enter tho. there iş a guy also that connects van to carry agro products from ilaro to lagos. every two two days

Thank you so much, can you please give me a name or contact of any.
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dlemy:

Keep all the comments and advice coming.....
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dlemy:

Still taking your advice
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Openbusiness: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dlemy:

Thank you so much, can you please give me a name or contact of any.
Don't ever try this at all. You will destroy your bus in a short time
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 2:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
Don't ever try this at all. You will destroy your bus in a short time

Ok, thank you well noted.
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Dlemy:

Why not call us today for all your end of the year event stress free.

Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dlemy:

To all our esteemed customers, May this Christmas bring forth Favour to you and every member of your family.
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by SavageResponse(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Dlemy:

To all our esteemed customers, May this Christmas bring forth Favour to you and every member of your family.

What business did you eventually do with the bus?
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
SavageResponse:

What business did you eventually do with the bus?

Movement of both finished and semi-finished products, office items and equipments.
Food, cocktails and event managers so much love our van because of the Comfort and AC.
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Dlemy:

Movement of both finished and semi-finished products, office items and equipments.
Food, cocktails and event managers so much love our van because of the Comfort and AC.

1day 12hours 17minutes 25seconds In this year, make the best of it. Good morning
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by clacicar: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Dlemy:

1day 12hours 17minutes 25seconds In this year, make the best of it. Good morning

How much did u get this Van if i may ask?
Compliment of the season
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by nams77: 7:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Dlemy:

You can also advertise on the clearance thread in family section ( the thread is at the top). A couple of person's do ask for van for relocation haulage.
Do well to post your van. Its very neat by the way.
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2021
To all our great customers, our business wouldn’t have grown without your patronage, we can’t help but say a big thank you to many more deals in 2021, we hope to serve you better.
Happy new year

Now open for business
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 5:31am On Jan 03, 2021
Something to be Thankful for.
Happy Sunday
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 6:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Good morning
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Dlemy:

We are open for business, contact us today.
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 7:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Dlemy:

Call us today
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Good morning, we are open for business.

Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Good morning
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good afternoon
Re: Hire a Bus (Logistic) by Dlemy: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2021
The weekend is here again, contact us today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! / Make Money With Pos / Two Color Heidelberg Qm 46-2 Press For Sale At Discount Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.