Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG (38308 Views)

Bandits From Neighbouring States Terrorizing Anambra - Obiano Tells Buhari / Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Emmypure: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Willie is wise, before fg Will boast that they built it, and start demanding tax from the airport.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by OreMI22: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Emmypure:
Willie is wise, before fg Will boast that they built it, and start demanding tax from the airport.

Actually, What Governor Obiano said was:

"We are sure it will be ready in April because we have enough money to complete it."

The governor said this to assure the Minister of the state's seriousness to complete the project, so that the Minister could be available in April to commission it.

It was the yoruba press that twisted the Governor's words to imply that he didn't want FG assistance in completing the airport!

Yeye pipul.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Davefirst(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
OK, I hope Anambra is rich enough to finish the project

Please read
https://www.nairaland.com/6168520/indigenous-digital-marketing-firm-train#94739766
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Promoter2: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good job Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by ovie8200: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Over the years, South-South has done well in terms of building airports and It's South East don't want to left behind. Compare to some regions only waiting to Federal Government to do things for them. NICE ONE Anambra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Anaerobi(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
lol
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by sinola(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm telling you.. He's just chest beating.. Anambra doesn't event need this airport in the first place.. Who and who will even use it.. Do they have roads to go in and out of the airport? No

Guy, you are not informed... Its Anambra State that needed airport more than even Abuja. Do you know the kind of businesses that is thriving in that state.
Go and study about that powerful state

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by marsman: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fleshly:
Correct governor!!

For starters, is there anything we Ndigbo started and we did not finish? the answer is NO! Therefore, Anambra cargo airport will not be an exception.
Thank you!
The Biafra war. that is your answer
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Frankobenn1: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
longetivity:
chest beating cheesy
Yeloba Muslim Miscreant ( YMM )

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by emmanuelbrown26: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nice one Mr. Governor, never knew u are the one doing the job.
Still available for sell
29M
Lagos

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Frankobenn1: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm telling you.. He's just chest beating.. Anambra doesn't event need this airport in the first place.. Who and who will even use it.. Do they have roads to go in and out of the airport? No
Yeloba pained miscreant

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Atouke: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
If obiano was serious about building an airport why wait till the end of your tenure?
This guy will not complete this project by the end of his tenure. He is just playing to the gallery with this project.

He has been building the convention centre since the beginning of his tenure till date the project has not yet reached roofing level.
Not optimistic about any project handled by obiano.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by CapitalBank: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Coldie:
Nice one. Anambra and Ebonyi state have the best leaders in the east.

I know Obiano would deliver a quality product.

If it was Rochas I for think am 2 times
abeg, remove Obiano from that list...

Dude is just making mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by marsman: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Which kind of business is in Anambra, that you people are talking about cargo and shit, I have a sister who served in Anambra, the businesses in Anambra are small small shops. No industry or Company, she stayed in Onitsha to be precised.
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by majamajic(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Billionaire state

I so much love this state

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by flyingpig: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
eunisam:
If David Umahi says this, I will not doubt it.

Dave Umahi is Ekwueme. (Talk n do)
correct

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by majamajic(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
NGpatriot:

Sadly for you, obiano is known for mediocre, substandard and abominable rubbish.

Come carry one

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by sinola(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
The thing is that by the time this airport is set in motion and made international. I'll weep for Lagos. We will be flying directly from schipol, Heathrow, Gatwick, Kennedy, Kuala Lumpur, Beijing direct to Anambra mehn without informing afonja that we've arrived.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Said a person who is from Osun.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ajibel:

Lagos is their nightmare. Wetin concern Lagos for this topic now grin

Are you from Lagos?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Badonasty(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
With all these developments in their zone...they won’t leave southwest for
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Fogman(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Imagine the kind of money that will accrue to my beloved state, when all our business men in Onitsha, Nnewi and other neighbouring states channels there cargoes to that airport instead of Lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by 2tpick: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
marsman:
Which kind of business is in Anambra, that you people are talking about cargo and shit, I have a sister who served in Anambra, the businesses in Anambra are small small shops. No industry or Company, she stayed in Onitsha to be precised.
Please hide this your comment bro. What you are saying indirectly is that your sister was never in Anambra state. Go back and ask her where she spent her one year of NYSC, she will confess.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by sinola(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
marsman:

Innoson motor, coscharis, are all small shops abi.
Just Google companies in Anambra, Nigeria... E go shock you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by marsman: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
2tpick:

Please hide this your comment bro. What you are saying indirectly is that your sister was never in Anambra state. Go back and ask her where she spent her one year of NYSC, she will confess.
She spent it in onitsha, certificate does not lie.
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Frankobenn1: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
NGpatriot:

Sadly for you, obiano is known for mediocre, substandard and abominable rubbish.

dirty yeloba almajiri

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by OhBiafra: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Solsix:
The reason behind obiano hurrying in opening the airport is that air peace boss Allen onyema is building the biggest maintaince hanger that will attract airplanes from all over Africans and beyond. So I believe the airport will always have traffic appart from cargo from importers in Anambra and beyond
How about exporters?
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by WorriorPlus: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Let FG give the financial assistance to Kano, Katina or Jigawa States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Onepeople: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ngorbungor:

you see you life? have you been to Anambra state before? that's what you guys said the other day about airport in South East as not viable, but FAAN Said otherwise, lagos, Abuja, PH, Owerri, Kano and Eungu are top six busiest airport in Nigeria, meaning southeast has 3
what of ogun state with their highest IGR ?
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Aboguede(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Anambra bulu uzo

Ndi ozo na biazi

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by marsman: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
sinola:

Innoson motor, coscharis, are all small shops abi. Just Google companies in Anambra, Nigeria... E go shock you
But he is not in onitsha the commercial hub
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by adadike(f): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Abụ m nwa afọ omambala.. Ezi okwu na afụ ụfụ na ntị.. Obiano abụghị onye Igbo.. Onye igala ka Obiano bụ, eziokwu Kam na àgwà gị ife a.. Anambra enweghị ụzọ, ebe n'ile bụ nanị olulu na epịtị
rie nsi. Gini kpatara na ifu ifeoma, igaghi, ekwu ya? Isoro ndi ofe ose ose were na akpari Igbo. My mama say I be Igbo efuluefu dika gi

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces / Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan / 2019: Godfathers In Political Battles With Godsons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.