Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:52 PM

Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? (3339 Views)

Top 14 American Movies No Committed Muslim Or Christian Should Watch (photos) / Being A Pastor Or Christian Does Not Exempt You From Foundational Battles. / Which Religion first entered Africa? Islam Or Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by kingxsamz(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

LOLS... WHEN SOMETHING IS A LIE, THERE ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENT WAYS TO TRY TO PROVE IT

YOU'VE SEEN HOW THEY'RE TRYING HARD TO PROVE THE LIES. NONE OF THEM ANSWERED THE SAME WAY... THEY ARE GROUP OF BRAINWASHED PEOPLE I HOPE THEY CAN BE LIBERATED AND THINK FOR THEMSELVES ONE DAY.

And these clowns all claim to be led by the same imaginary holy spirit. grin

1 Like

Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
abrahamind:
God is supreme{I reply you because i saw this post.) You better ask for forgiveness. God is not a mate of any living thing. You just blasphemed. I am sorry for you. As you cant go and play with your father anyhow Dont u ever question the existense of ALMIGHT GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE TOLD AN TAUGHT. NOW MAKE USE OF YOUR BRAIN AND TALK FOR YOURSELF.

ENOUGH OF PROGRAMMING MINDS... IMAGINE SOMEONE TELLING YOU SOMETHING AND ASK YOU NOT TO QUESTION IT, A SENSE ABLE PERSON WOULD KNOW HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE THAT'S WHY YOU'RE ASKED NOT TO QUESTION IT.

DO YOU KNOW SPIDERMAN? IF IT WAS CONVERTED INTO RELIGION, PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED IT SIMPLY BCUZ U WERE ASKED TO. UNTIL YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR SENSES.... YOU NO BETTER THAN A GOAT(NO INSULT INTENDED, ONLY POINTING OUT FACT)
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
kingxsamz:
cheesy grin grin
Just three simple questions and these clowns are already giving different versions of the fictional story.
To make matters worse, call a Muslim, a deeper life member, a Winners chapel member, a catholic and a Jehovah witness. Then ask them these same three simple questions and watch them make fools out of themselves.
They know what I'm saying is true.
I guess they're as confused as their god. grin

In this world, is there any farm without weeds? Or is there any place without air pollution?

So it is in the worship of God, pollutants must come to pollute it, hence the Instruction of The Weeds and the Tares!
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by DeusXmachina: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Alright!
Go and tell all your grandma and grandpa that they all descend from the lineage of apes.
So there's no need coming together to agree on standards since nobody is ready to allow anyone else decide for him on right and wrong! wink
If you're going to shít on something at least try and understand it first.

Then you can write an educated piece on why you know it's false.
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

LOLS... WHEN SOMETHING IS A LIE, THERE ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENT WAYS TO TRY TO PROVE IT

YOU'VE SEEN HOW THEY'RE TRYING HARD TO PROVE THE LIES. NONE OF THEM ANSWERED THE SAME WAY... THEY ARE GROUP OF BRAINWASHED PEOPLE I HOPE THEY CAN BE LIBERATED AND THINK FOR THEMSELVES ONE DAY.

Wrong! When Something is a lie, Truth Always Destroys It!

What you have here is a case of Weeds and Tares, Garri and Sand, Milk and Salt, difficult to consume.

Besides You Have Still Not Challenged or Faulted my Answer as you did others, But I understand, It was above you and you could not find any valld error with it and I do not Insult you.

I am only Thankful To God That I have answered you and you could not even Challenge it.
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
DeusXmachina:

If you're going to shít on something at least try and understand it first.

Then you can write an educated piece on why you know it's false.

The highlighted is what i believe the OP should have given a deeper thought, because people need to understand where you're driving at.
I'm not ready to educate an atheist on the concept of God, all i want the Atheists to know is The human society has been existing for ages with this idea, and so far so good humans have maintained PEACE to a certain degree. Scraping the idea as unwanted will led to the end of mankind within the next 20 years!
Why?
Because all the laws protecting the interest of the week, old, poor and so many other less privileged in the society was tapped from religion.
So if we remove the concept today, can you please tell me what stops a boy of 20 from beating up a 65 years old man whom he found wanting?
Or the human laws that stops the young girls from attacking a grandma who married off their boyfriend all because she(old woman) can afford him?
You Atheists only think within the circumference of what you're seeing now, you're not using your brains to think deeply about the consequences of scraping religion completely.
Let me tell you today that all the ideas the Atheists might have in training up their children still correlates with the laws from Religion.
Your son has nothing hindering him from giving you a dirty slap if you tell him rubbish after causing his birth without enough money to make him live like the Prince of Dubai! smiley
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what i believe the OP should have given a deeper thought, because people need to understand where you're driving at.
I'm not ready to educate an atheist on the concept of God, all i want the Atheists to know is The human society has been existing for ages with this idea, and so far so good humans have maintained PEACE to a certain degree. Scraping the idea as unwanted will led to the end of mankind within the next 20 years!
Why?
Because all the laws protecting the interest of the week, old, poor and so many other less privileged in the society was tapped from religion.
So if we remove the concept today, can you please tell me what stops a boy of 20 from beating up a 65 years old man whom he found wanting?
Or the human laws that stops the young girls from attacking a grandma who married off their boyfriend all because she(old woman) can afford him?
You Atheists only think within the circumference of what you're seeing now, you're not using your brains to think deeply about the consequences of scraping religion completely.
Let me tell you today that all the ideas the Atheists might have in training up their children still correlates with the laws from Religion.
Your son has nothing hindering him from giving you a dirty slap if you tell him rubbish after causing his birth without enough money to make him live like the Prince of Dubai! smiley

What stops a boy from sexually molesting his own mum if he founds her attractive?
ATHEISM harbour lesbianism, homosexuality, bestiality, transgenders just to mention a few.
What rules from human perspective can curb such practices when everyone feels like making use of his/her own brains to determine right and wrong? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by DeusXmachina: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Why?
I was talking about your scientific inaccuracies.
"Human, descended from apes"
Humans did not descend from apes, humans are apes (tailless erect mammal). The same way humans are classified as mammals.

Now the topic you arose.
I don't desire the eradication of religion, just that people understand that it's origin is no different from the origin of traditions and culture and not to take everything in their religion literally.

While I will agree that religion forms the base of some laws, and has its utility it also needs philosophy to help improve, adapt and change those laws with changing times. If not you become rigid and just stagnate, the Muslim society is an example of that. The Christian society has improved themselves with the incorporation of humanist and greeko-roman philosophy, at least since the enlightenment era.
But you can't claim only the good and not the bad. The number of war and people that have died all in the name of their God and religion, the discrimination and oppression people have faced only because they don't hold the same religion.

If a person only does the right thing because of a law, then that person needs to re-evaluate themselves.

I hold the view that the core of the knowledge of right and wrong comes from a biological level and the rest such as complex morality is learned behaviour.

An example of why I make the argument that some right and wrong is biological is from the study of a few animals, the example I'll use here is the bonobo,
These primates are some of the most sexually promiscuous animals ever, but it's been observed that they have a golden rule, which is a mother never sleeps with her son.
They are animals, they don't have a reason to have any rules, but they obey this rule no matter what.
And others such as in chimpanzees which poses a sense of fairness, where if one chimp refuses to share it's food or help during a hunt, they are shun, ignored and in a worse case out casted.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Image123(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

ND JUST READ UR ANSWER, I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO CORRECT U... URE STILL A NEWBIE IN D BIBLE SO UR ANSWER IS JUST TOO SHALLOW. D QUESTION ASKED WASN'T ANSWERED U WERE JUST BETTING ROUND D BUSH.

GO BACK TO READ UR BIBLE WITH OPEN MIND.... U PPL HAVE BEEN TOT NOT TO QUESTION IT, U ARE PROGRAMMED ON WAT TO TINK ND HOW TO TINK.... TIME TO LIBERATE URSELF.

LEARN TO THINK URSELF.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i just dey laugh uncontrollably for maja my(i don't even know what to call him, he said he's not my brother, maybe i should say my boy or what?) It seems i have to be calling this fellow to assist me to reply him.
Q: How old are you?
Maja: We the Jehovah wickedness are clearly the best church in this world. All of us are happy and going to paradise.

Between maja and my presido, i don't know who embarrasses me more sef. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong! When Something is a lie, Truth Always Destroys It!

What you have here is a case of Weeds and Tares, Garri and Sand, Milk and Salt, difficult to consume.

Besides You Have Still Not Challenged or Faulted my Answer as you did others, But I understand, It was above you and you could not find any valld error with it and I do not Insult you.

I am only Thankful To God That I have answered you and you could not even Challenge it.

TRUTH INDEED DESTROYS LIES AND THAT'S WHY TILL DATE NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY PROVE JESUS,MOSES,ABRAHAM ND CO OUTSIDE THE BIBLE.

WHEN THERE IS ONE LIE TOLD, HUNDREDS OTHERS ARE TOLD TO COVER THAT LIE AND THAT IS CASE WITH YOU GUYS. ALL OF YOU HAVE TRIED SO FAR TO ANSWER THE QUESTION AND YET NO ONE IS ABLE TO ANSWER IT BCUZ THERE IS NO ANSWER TO A LIE... DID YOU SAY YOU ANSWERED IT? LOLS...
THE ONE YOU WERE JUST WRITING WITHOUT DIRECTION?

YOU SEE I DIDNT BORDER REPLYING CUZ IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ANY SENSIBLE PERSON.
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Image123(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

What stops a boy from sexually molesting his own mum if he founds her attractive?
ATHEISM harbour lesbianism, homosexuality, bestiality, transgenders just to mention a few.
What rules from human perspective can curb such practices when everyone feels like making use of his/her own brains to determine right and wrong? embarassed

The speaker for the atheists is a LIAR
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

And these clowns all claim to be led by the same imaginary holy spirit. grin

LOLS... THEY CLAIM TO BE LEAD BY THE SPIRIT BUT NONE OF THEM AGREES ON THE SAME THING.... I WONDER IF THAT SPIRIT IS A SPIRIT OF CONFUSION OR ITS A SPIRIT WITH DIFFERENT VERSION.

THOSE PEOPLE ARE DEEPLY BRAINWASHED... THEY HAVE TOLD WHAT TO THINK AND WHAT TO THINK... ONLY WHEN THEY CAN THINK GENERALLY BEFORE THEY WILL KNOW HOW MUCH THEY HAVE BEEN FOOLED.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

In this world, is there any farm without weeds? Or is there any place without air pollution?

So it is in the worship of God, pollutants must come to pollute it, hence the Instruction of The Weeds and the Tares!

WORSHIP OF GOD... AS THOUGHT TO YOU BY MAN OR BY GOD? HAVE YOU EVER SAT DOWN TO THINK FOR ONCE ABOUT UR RELIGION AND THE BIBLE?

WHERE IS IT FROM AND WHY IT WAS GIVEN YOU? WHAT BENEFIT HAVE YOU OR THE NATION DERIVED FROM IT? IS THE THINGS WRITTEN IN IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS WORLD WOULD SAY? WHY WOULD THE ONE WHO CREATED YOU HAVE TO SEND SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY TO COME AND TELL YOU HE CREATED YOU? JUST FOR ONCE, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX... I UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO THINK CUZ U GUYS HAVE BEEN THOUGHT NOT TO QUESTION THE BIBLE BCUZ ITS FROM GOD.... GOD WOULDN'T GIVE YOU BRAINS IF HE DIDNT WANT YOU TO USE IT.

THINK THINK THINK... AM NOT ASKING YOU TO BELIEVE ME... THATS WHAT LIARS DO, AM ASKING YOU TO THINK AND KNOW THE TRUTH URSELF.
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Why?

WAO!!! THIS IS THE MOST ILLITERATE WRITE UP HAVE SEEN THIS WEEK BRO... YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.... WHERE DO I START TO EDUCATE U FROM? CHAI!!!

FIRSTLY, EVERYBODY AGAINST ISLAM,CHRISTIANITY ARE ALL NOT ATHEIST... ATHEIST IS A NAME GIVEN TO "A" PERSON WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN WHAT CAN'T BE PROVED AND ATHEIST IS NOT A GROUP OR AN ORGANIZATION... ITS A NAME CALLED AN INDIVIDUAL. THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ATHEIST AND ALSO KNOWS THAT UR RELIGION IS FAKE AND MEANT TO CONTROL YOUR MINDS LIKE IT IS DOING NOW.

2NDLY, HISTORY HAS PROVEN THAT HUMANS MADE UP LAWS,CONSTITUTIONS THAT THEY USE TO GOVERN THEMSELVES LONG BEFORE RELIGION WAS INVENTED. DO YOU KNOW THE OLDEST CONSTITUTION IN THE WORLD IS OVER 4,000YEARS? YOUR RELIGION IS A LITTLE OVER 2,000YEARS SO U C UR RELIGION DIDN'T BRING ANYTHING NEW.... HUMANS ALREADY KNOW ALL THAT IT CAME TO SAY.

HISTORY ALSO HAS PROVEN HOW HUMANS ALSO HAS BEATEN RELIGION SEVERALLY BY SIMPLY THINKING BY THEMSELVES. DO YOU KNOW IF IT WASN'T FOR PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT OUTSIDE RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS... SLAVERY WOULD STILL BE EXISTING? YOUR GOD NEVER THOUGHT OR COMMANDED SLAVERY TO BE ABOLISHED... HUMANS DID AND THIS HUMANS ARE THOSE WHO DIDN'T LET RELIGION DETERMINE THEIR THINKING.

3RDLY, MAJORITY OF ATHEIST HAS DONE MORE GOOD FOR HUMANITY THAN ANY OTHER PEOPLE ON EARTH. DO YOU KNOW MAJORITY OF THE TECHNOLOGY YOU ENJOY TODAY WAS MADE BY AN INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE ATHEIST? THE SCHOOL TOPICS YOU ARE THOUGHT TODAY ARE MOSTLY DEVELOPED BY ATHEIST.... IF HUMANS HAD ALLOW THE BIBLE OR QURAN TO BE THEIR GUIDE, BY NOW WE WOULD STILL BE LIVING IN IRON AGE CUZ WE ALL WILL BE WAITING FOR JESUS 2ND COMING ND WONT LIVE TO PREPARE FOR 100,000YEARS TO COME BUT WE BCUZ WE KNOW ITS FAKE, THEY HAVE PREPARED FOR THOUSANDS OF CENTURIES TO COME. IF WE HAD ALLOWED RELIGIOUS BOOKS TO GOVERN US, THEN CHILDREN WOULD HAVE KILLED THEIR PARENT WITHOUT BEING SEEN BAD ANYONE BCUZ UR RELIGION TEACHES TO STONE PEOPLE WHO TURN AWAY FROM THE RELIGION TO DEATH... IN FACT IT TEACHES TO RAPE,DEFILE,ETC SO IMAGINE HOW THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN IF IT WAS THE LAW BEING USED... IF WE HAD FOLLOW THE BIBLE OR QURAN THEN THESE TECHNOLOGIES WOULDN'T BE EXISTING TODAY... DO YOU KNOW UR FELLOW CHRISTIANS DIDN'T WANT INTERNET BUILT? THEY DIDN'T WANT COMPUTERS ND PHONES, THEY DIDN'T WANT STREET LIGHT ND OTHERS... BUT TODAY URE ALL ENJOYING IT.

LASTLY, WHY I EMPHASIS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING IS THAT YOU THINK RELIGION BROUGHT MORALS TO THE WORLD... THAT'S WHY WE ASK YOU PEOPLE TO READ... IF YOU HAS LEARNT, YOU WOULDN'T SAY THIS.

DO YOU KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING IN FOREST THAT HASN'T BEEN DISCOVERED YET, SOME WHO HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED BUT REFUSE TO LEAVE THE FOREST AND LIVE AMONG OTHERS AND THERE ARE SOME WHO WERE WERE DISCOVERED RECENTLY? THESE SET OF PEOPLE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT ISLAM OR CHRISTIANITY IS... THEY DON'T HAVE RELIGION BUT THEY LEAVE IN PEACE... IN FACT MORE PEACEFUL THAN MANY PEOPLE HERE.

SO BRODA MAN... LEARN BEFORE TALKING... WE ARE NOT INVITING YOU TO BELIEF, WE ARE INVITING YOU TO LEARN AND THINK YOURSELF. IF WE WERE LYING TO YOU, I WOULD SAID YOU SHOULD BELIEF ME BUT NOPE... FIND THE TRUTH YOURSELF CUZ JTS OUT THERE... YOU JUST NEED TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX YOU ARE, YOU TO THINK AND QUESTION WHAT YOU KNOW.

OUTSIDE THE WORLD OF RELIGION, THERE IS A BIGGER WORLD OUT THERE.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

THE CONSTITUTION IS WHAT WE USE NOT THE BIBLE OR QURAN AND THE CONSTITUTION IS WRITTEN BY MANY WHO ARE NOT RELIGIOUS.... EVEN THE RELIGIOUS ONES ARE MOSTLY HYPOCRITES.

ALSO WHAT STOPS A BOY FROM SEXUALLY MOLESTING HIS MUM IS NATURE ITSELF. BEFORE... COMMON SENSE HAS BEEN THERE BEFORE RELGION WAS INVENTED AND IT STILL DERE. AND TO TALK OF LESBIANISM,TRANSGENDER, BISEXUAL ETC... THAT IS RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS... IT HAS NO ABSOLUTE EFFECT ON THE WELLBEING OF ANYONE. HOW DOES SOMEONE BEING A TRANSGENDER,HOMOSEXUAL ETC AFFECTS YOU? TELL ME HOW SOMEONE'S DECISION TO SATISFY HIMSELF SEXUALLY AFFECTS YOU IN ANY WAY.... IF ANYONE WANTS TO Bleep A TREE TO SATISFY HIMSELF, THE PERSON IS FREE TO SO FAR AS THE ACT DOESN'T DAMAGE THE PERSON OR 2 OR 3RD PARTY THEN IT SHOULDN'T BE UR HEADACHE.... SO FAR SO GOOD.... HOMO ND D REST HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN TO BE DANGEROUS TO HUMAN OR THEMSELVES SO WHATS UR PROBLEM?
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Image123(m): 12:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:
HELLO U'LL DAT STILL BELIEVES IN THE LIES OF THE BIBLE AND QURAN... I HAVE JUST A FEW QUESTION TO YOU GUYS TODAY.

YOU FOLKS WERE TOLD ITS A GOD'S WORD SO DON'T QUESTION IT(ITS A STRATEGY TO GET U NOT FIND OUT)... IF YOU WILL, START ASKING QUESTIONS AND YOU WILL FIND OUT LOTS OF LIES UPON LIES YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD AND TAUGHT BOTH FROM THE BIBLE AND QURAN.

LET'S START WITH GENESIS...

GENESIS CHAPTER 1(KJV);

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Q.1 WHERE WAS GOD IN THE BEGINNING IF HE CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH?

Q.2 WHO CREATED DARKNESS AND THE WATERS THAT IS MENTIONED IN VS2?

Q.3 WHAT LIGHT WAS GOD TALKING ABOUT(NOT THE MOON,STAR OR SUN), SO ITS WHAT?

LET'S TACKLE THIS FIRST. FEEL FREE TO ASK YOUR TOP PASTORS SINCE MOST OF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE BIBLE OR QURAN.

NOTE: IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER... DON'T HIDE UNDER THE POPULAR CHRISTIAN ESCAPE ROUTE "U NEED THE SPIRIT OF GOD TO UNDERSTAND" OR "ITS A MYSTERY".

GOOD MORNING.

From your reply to some of my people and your ignore(perhaps deliberate or devil induced) of Ihe's answer, it is clear that you don't want an answer. You just want to vent and perhaps scorn. Nonetheless, i will re-answer since i already shuk mouth inside the thread somehow.

1. The question you failed to note or ask is "What beginning, whose beginning". Your beginning is not necessarily my beginning so perspective matters. The Bible clearly teaches that God has no beginning but is eternal, so it is certainly not His beginning or autobiography here. It is man's beginning. Not even earth's beginning in focus but man's. If anyone of you unintelligible ones know about building houses, you will observe that the beginning of the house is not the beginning of the builder. It remains crazy to ask where was the builder in the beginning if he built the house.

2. Jesus. Bite yourselves and spare us the noise of barking like rabid dogs.

3. God's torchlight, what else and who cares? So after you know the light, you will believe God and become born again or what?
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by kingxsamz(m): 3:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 4:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Image123:

From your reply to some of my people and your ignore(perhaps deliberate or devil induced) of Ihe's answer, it is clear that you don't want an answer. You just want to vent and perhaps scorn. Nonetheless, i will re-answer since i already shuk mouth inside the thread somehow.

1. The question you failed to note or ask is "What beginning, whose beginning". Your beginning is not necessarily my beginning so perspective matters. The Bible clearly teaches that God has no beginning but is eternal, so it is certainly not His beginning or autobiography here. It is man's beginning. Not even earth's beginning in focus but man's. If anyone of you unintelligible ones know about building houses, you will observe that the beginning of the house is not the beginning of the builder. It remains crazy to ask where was the builder in the beginning if he built the house.

2. Jesus. Bite yourselves and spare us the noise of barking like rabid dogs.

3. God's torchlight, what else and who cares? So after you know the light, you will believe God and become born again or what?

LOLS... ANOTHER FUNNY ANSWER FROM THE ONE WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE THE HOLY GHOST.

IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH... URE SAYING ITS MAN'S BEGINNING... HEH!!! E B SO U DULL REACH OR NA ENGLISH CONFUSE U? NO BE ONLY MAN'S BEGINNING, ITS DOG'S OWN.

DARKNESS WAS ALSO ETERNITY ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE... IT TOOK DIVISION OF IT TO READ TIME BUT U WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN READ SIMPLY ENGLISH AND YOU WOULDN'T ALLOW UR SENSES TO WORK AS WELL.

A CLAIMED WORD OF GOD WITH SO MANY INTERPRETATION FROM ALL THOSE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT.... THINK MAN, NATURE HAS NO ERROR... IF YOU BOOK IS FROM GOD, IT CAN'T HAVE ERROR ND IT WON'T BE INCONSISTENCE AND SENSELESS AS IT IS. JUST THINK ABOUT IT... THINK OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE YOU'RE..... I KNOW URE TOT NOT WAT TO THINK, HOW TO THINK AND WHAT NOT TO THINK BUT URE AN ADULT NOW SO BEHAVE LIKE ONE.

AM NOT ASKING YOU TO BELIEF ME... AM ASKING YOU TO ACTIVATE YOUR SENSES AND LEARN TO UNLEARN.

OUTSIDE THE WORLD OF RELIGION LIES A WHOLE BIGGER WORLD.
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Image123(m): 5:28am On Oct 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin this one must have mentioned me and then thought right for the first time in a while, he then deleted the thing. No be so? You must have sense by force, it's one of my duties.
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39am On Oct 10, 2020
DeusXmachina:

I was talking about your scientific inaccuracies.
"Human, descended from apes"
Humans did not descend from apes, humans are apes (tailless erect mammal). The same way humans are classified as mammals.

Now the topic you arose.
I don't desire the eradication of religion, just that people understand that it's origin is no different from the origin of traditions and culture and not to take everything in their religion literally.

While I will agree that religion forms the base of some laws, and has its utility it also needs philosophy to help improve, adapt and change those laws with changing times. If not you become rigid and just stagnate, the Muslim society is an example of that. The Christian society has improved themselves with the incorporation of humanist and greeko-roman philosophy, at least since the enlightenment era.
But you can't claim only the good and not the bad. The number of war and people that have died all in the name of their God and religion, the discrimination and oppression people have faced only because they don't hold the same religion.

If a person only does the right thing because of a law, then that person needs to re-evaluate themselves.

I hold the view that the core of the knowledge of right and wrong comes from a biological level and the rest such as complex morality is learned behaviour.

An example of why I make the argument that some right and wrong is biological is from the study of a few animals, the example I'll use here is the bonobo,
These primates are some of the most sexually promiscuous animals ever, but it's been observed that they have a golden rule, which is a mother never sleeps with her son.
They are animals, they don't have a reason to have any rules, but they obey this rule no matter what.
And others such as in chimpanzees which poses a sense of fairness, where if one chimp refuses to share it's food or help during a hunt, they are shun, ignored and in a worse case out casted.

The highlighted is what i want to hear from you! smiley
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Image123(m): 6:00am On Oct 10, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

LOLS... ANOTHER FUNNY ANSWER FROM THE ONE WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE THE HOLY GHOST.

Omo ghana. You seem to know so much about the Holy Ghost and what He should do than those who have Him.

IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH... URE SAYING ITS MAN'S BEGINNING... HEH!!! E B SO U DULL REACH OR NA ENGLISH CONFUSE U? NO BE ONLY MAN'S BEGINNING, ITS DOG'S OWN.

What i have stated is what is clearly taught all over scriptures. BTW, can you try writing in normal cases like you can?
Like i said earlier, you have no aim of thinking or understanding, i don't envy such position. However, i must remind you that it is irrational to blindly close your eyes to numerous scriptures and force your interpretation on one verse or phrase. The whole Bible teaches several times that God is eternal, He has no beginning. Genesis is not His beginning but the human race beginning. The fact that you cannot comprehend or accept this little point speaks the whole about you, an unserious fellow.
Try and learn instead of wasting your time and the time of others.

DARKNESS WAS ALSO ETERNITY ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE... IT TOOK DIVISION OF IT TO READ TIME BUT U WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN READ SIMPLY ENGLISH AND YOU WOULDN'T ALLOW UR SENSES TO WORK AS WELL.

Professor, kindly show us where this is found according to the Bible.

A CLAIMED WORD OF GOD WITH SO MANY INTERPRETATION FROM ALL THOSE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT.... THINK MAN, NATURE HAS NO ERROR... IF YOU BOOK IS FROM GOD, IT CAN'T HAVE ERROR ND IT WON'T BE INCONSISTENCE AND SENSELESS AS IT IS. JUST THINK ABOUT IT... THINK OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE YOU'RE..... I KNOW URE TOT NOT WAT TO THINK, HOW TO THINK AND WHAT NOT TO THINK BUT URE AN ADULT NOW SO BEHAVE LIKE ONE.

People interprete all text in different ways. That's why there are grades in the academics.

AM NOT ASKING YOU TO BELIEF ME... AM ASKING YOU TO ACTIVATE YOUR SENSES AND LEARN TO UNLEARN.

OUTSIDE THE WORLD OF RELIGION LIES A WHOLE BIGGER WORLD.

The definition of thinking is to agree with you. You must possess quite a small mind.
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03am On Oct 10, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

WAO!!! THIS IS THE MOST ILLITERATE WRITE UP HAVE SEEN THIS WEEK BRO... YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.... WHERE DO I START TO EDUCATE U FROM? CHAI!!!

FIRSTLY, EVERYBODY AGAINST ISLAM,CHRISTIANITY ARE ALL NOT ATHEIST... ATHEIST IS A NAME GIVEN TO "A" PERSON WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN WHAT CAN'T BE PROVED AND ATHEIST IS NOT A GROUP OR AN ORGANIZATION... ITS A NAME CALLED AN INDIVIDUAL. THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ATHEIST AND ALSO KNOWS THAT UR RELIGION IS FAKE AND MEANT TO CONTROL YOUR MINDS LIKE IT IS DOING NOW.

2NDLY, HISTORY HAS PROVEN THAT HUMANS MADE UP LAWS,CONSTITUTIONS THAT THEY USE TO GOVERN THEMSELVES LONG BEFORE RELIGION WAS INVENTED. DO YOU KNOW THE OLDEST CONSTITUTION IN THE WORLD IS OVER 4,000YEARS? YOUR RELIGION IS A LITTLE OVER 2,000YEARS SO U C UR RELIGION DIDN'T BRING ANYTHING NEW.... HUMANS ALREADY KNOW ALL THAT IT CAME TO SAY.

HISTORY ALSO HAS PROVEN HOW HUMANS ALSO HAS BEATEN RELIGION SEVERALLY BY SIMPLY THINKING BY THEMSELVES. DO YOU KNOW IF IT WASN'T FOR PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT OUTSIDE RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS... SLAVERY WOULD STILL BE EXISTING? YOUR GOD NEVER THOUGHT OR COMMANDED SLAVERY TO BE ABOLISHED... HUMANS DID AND THIS HUMANS ARE THOSE WHO DIDN'T LET RELIGION DETERMINE THEIR THINKING.

3RDLY, MAJORITY OF ATHEIST HAS DONE MORE GOOD FOR HUMANITY THAN ANY OTHER PEOPLE ON EARTH. DO YOU KNOW MAJORITY OF THE TECHNOLOGY YOU ENJOY TODAY WAS MADE BY AN INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE ATHEIST? THE SCHOOL TOPICS YOU ARE THOUGHT TODAY ARE MOSTLY DEVELOPED BY ATHEIST.... IF HUMANS HAD ALLOW THE BIBLE OR QURAN TO BE THEIR GUIDE, BY NOW WE WOULD STILL BE LIVING IN IRON AGE CUZ WE ALL WILL BE WAITING FOR JESUS 2ND COMING ND WONT LIVE TO PREPARE FOR 100,000YEARS TO COME BUT WE BCUZ WE KNOW ITS FAKE, THEY HAVE PREPARED FOR THOUSANDS OF CENTURIES TO COME. IF WE HAD ALLOWED RELIGIOUS BOOKS TO GOVERN US, THEN CHILDREN WOULD HAVE KILLED THEIR PARENT WITHOUT BEING SEEN BAD ANYONE BCUZ UR RELIGION TEACHES TO STONE PEOPLE WHO TURN AWAY FROM THE RELIGION TO DEATH... IN FACT IT TEACHES TO RAPE,DEFILE,ETC SO IMAGINE HOW THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN IF IT WAS THE LAW BEING USED... IF WE HAD FOLLOW THE BIBLE OR QURAN THEN THESE TECHNOLOGIES WOULDN'T BE EXISTING TODAY... DO YOU KNOW UR FELLOW CHRISTIANS DIDN'T WANT INTERNET BUILT? THEY DIDN'T WANT COMPUTERS ND PHONES, THEY DIDN'T WANT STREET LIGHT ND OTHERS... BUT TODAY URE ALL ENJOYING IT.

LASTLY, WHY I EMPHASIS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING IS THAT YOU THINK RELIGION BROUGHT MORALS TO THE WORLD... THAT'S WHY WE ASK YOU PEOPLE TO READ... IF YOU HAS LEARNT, YOU WOULDN'T SAY THIS.

DO YOU KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING IN FOREST THAT HASN'T BEEN DISCOVERED YET, SOME WHO HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED BUT REFUSE TO LEAVE THE FOREST AND LIVE AMONG OTHERS AND THERE ARE SOME WHO WERE WERE DISCOVERED RECENTLY? THESE SET OF PEOPLE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT ISLAM OR CHRISTIANITY IS... THEY DON'T HAVE RELIGION BUT THEY LEAVE IN PEACE... IN FACT MORE PEACEFUL THAN MANY PEOPLE HERE.

SO BRODA MAN... LEARN BEFORE TALKING... WE ARE NOT INVITING YOU TO BELIEF, WE ARE INVITING YOU TO LEARN AND THINK YOURSELF. IF WE WERE LYING TO YOU, I WOULD SAID YOU SHOULD BELIEF ME BUT NOPE... FIND THE TRUTH YOURSELF CUZ JTS OUT THERE... YOU JUST NEED TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX YOU ARE, YOU TO THINK AND QUESTION WHAT YOU KNOW.

OUTSIDE THE WORLD OF RELIGION, THERE IS A BIGGER WORLD OUT THERE.

Na wah o!

So this is what you carry in your head and you're thinking you know something shey? cheesy

Well let me enlighten you.

The laws in the Bible is almost 4,000 years and not 2,000, it was first revealed to Moses then the Israelites kept bragging over it that's how other nations began borrowing from the laws of the Jews.
You don't know what the group name "Christian" means yet you want to educate others about religion, that's where you short yourself in the foot my guy. If with all these your braggadocios you could call all those claiming Christians "Christians" then it means you're lost completely. Because from the way i'm seeing through your write-up you must have been to school and i can't imagine someone like that tagging a mechanic with the label "Lawyer" all because most mechanics thought they're lawyers! cheesy
My guy you don't know a single thing about Christianity, you're just following the tradition of man-made religions claiming Christian, go and study the man Jesus first, thoroughly meditate on his teachings and doctrines before coming to argue about what you don't know.
For your information, the one and only TRUE Christian group today are less than 9m throughout the earth. They don't participate in wars, they don't lift up weapons for any reason, they welcome people from all races as normal humans having the right to live, they have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally, they're known as Jehovah's Witnesses.
All other religions claiming Christians are lying!
Sorry my guy if you're not ready to find out what Jesus laid down as principles but concluded that all those claiming Christians are his followers, then you're complete novice thinking you have what it takes to educate others! smiley
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

THE CONSTITUTION IS WHAT WE USE NOT THE BIBLE OR QURAN AND THE CONSTITUTION IS WRITTEN BY MANY WHO ARE NOT RELIGIOUS.... EVEN THE RELIGIOUS ONES ARE MOSTLY HYPOCRITES.
ALSO WHAT STOPS A BOY FROM SEXUALLY MOLESTING HIS MUM IS NATURE ITSELF. BEFORE... COMMON SENSE HAS BEEN THERE BEFORE RELGION WAS INVENTED AND IT STILL DERE. AND TO TALK OF LESBIANISM,TRANSGENDER, BISEXUAL ETC... THAT IS RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS... IT HAS NO ABSOLUTE EFFECT ON THE WELLBEING OF ANYONE. HOW DOES SOMEONE BEING A TRANSGENDER,HOMOSEXUAL ETC AFFECTS YOU? TELL ME HOW SOMEONE'S DECISION TO SATISFY HIMSELF SEXUALLY AFFECTS YOU IN ANY WAY.... IF ANYONE WANTS TO Bleep A TREE TO SATISFY HIMSELF, THE PERSON IS FREE TO SO FAR AS THE ACT DOESN'T DAMAGE THE PERSON OR 2 OR 3RD PARTY THEN IT SHOULDN'T BE UR HEADACHE.... SO FAR SO GOOD.... HOMO ND D REST HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN TO BE DANGEROUS TO HUMAN OR THEMSELVES SO WHATS UR PROBLEM?

Do you have a child?

Can you feel comfortable living next to homo and your little child know these people are into same sex marriage?

And you even jumped to saying the laws humans are using is not coined out of religion!

Keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by orisa37: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2020
GOOD MORNING TOO. GOD IS UNDERSTANDING SATAN IS IGNORANCE. THE BIBLE AND QURAN ARE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD FOR HUMANKIND. ATHEISM IS SUPERSTITION. BELIEVE THAT.
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by kingxsamz(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2020
orisa37:
GOOD MORNING TOO. GOD IS UNDERSTANDING SATAN IS IGNORANCE. THE BIBLE AND QURAN ARE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD FOR HUMANKIND. ATHEISM IS SUPERSTITION. BELIEVE THAT.

Let's all pretend and act like what you wrote makes any sense.
So yeah, you're right. grin
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by kingxsamz(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Do you have a child?

Can you feel comfortable living next to homo and your little child know these people are into same sex marriage?

And you even jumped to saying the laws humans are using is not coined out of religion!

Keep deceiving yourself!

The guy already told you that humans had laws way before your religion was invented. And even gave you examples about some animals who without religious morals, possess some certain traits.
Raise a little kid in an un religious home, and you'd find out that you don't need to tell the child that it'll end up in hell before it knows that stealing meat from the pot is bad.
It's just common sense.
You know this but want to remain ignorant on purpose.
Even with your so called religious morals, it's still you guys who commit the most crimes. Abeg rest.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Do you have a child?

Keep deceiving yourself!

I DON'T NEED TO JUST LEAVE WITH THEM, THEY CAN ALSO BE MY FRIENDS.

AND I ASKED YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION, HOW DOES LIVING AFFECTS YOU? WHAT CRIME HAVE THEY COMMITTED AGAINST ANYBODY?

AND LASTLY, IF YOU CLAIM NATION'S LAW ARE CAVED FROM RELIGION, THEN TELL ME WHICH RELIGION NIGERIA LAW WAS CAVED FROM.... HAVE ASKED U TO OPEN UR SENSES AND THINK.

CONSTITUTION IS EVEN OLDER ANY RELIGION... DO YOU KNOW THE OLDEST RELIGION IN THE WORLD AND THE OLDEST CONSTITUTION IN THE WORLD?

AM SURE U DON'T AND U WON'T LEARN ALSO SINCE UR PASTORS HAVE CHAIN UR BRAIN TO ONLY LEARN WITHIN A CIRCLE. ITS TIME TO FREE YOURSELF.... LEARN,UNLEARN,THINK DEEPLY AND DON'T BE AFRAID.

DON'T JUST FOLLOW BELIEFS WITH NO BEARING, EVIDENCE OR PROOF OF TRUTH WHATSOEVER. WISE UP!!!
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Na wah o!

So this is what you carry in your head and you're thinking you know something shey? cheesy

Well let me enlighten you.

The laws in the Bible is almost 4,000 years and not 2,000, it was first revealed to Moses then the Israelites kept bragging over it that's how other nations began borrowing from the laws of the Jews.
You don't know what the group name "Christian" means yet you want to educate others about religion, that's where you short yourself in the foot my guy. If with all these your braggadocios you could call all those claiming Christians "Christians" then it means you're lost completely. Because from the way i'm seeing through your write-up you must have been to school and i can't imagine someone like that tagging a mechanic with the label "Lawyer" all because most mechanics thought they're lawyers! cheesy
My guy you don't know a single thing about Christianity, you're just following the tradition of man-made religions claiming Christian, go and study the man Jesus first, thoroughly meditate on his teachings and doctrines before coming to argue about what you don't know.
For your information, the one and only TRUE Christian group today are less than 9m throughout the earth. They don't participate in wars, they don't lift up weapons for any reason, they welcome people from all races as normal humans having the right to live, they have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally, they're known as Jehovah's Witnesses.
All other religions claiming Christians are lying!
Sorry my guy if you're not ready to find out what Jesus laid down as principles but concluded that all those claiming Christians are his followers, then you're complete novice thinking you have what it takes to educate others! smiley

OH NO!!! I KNOW RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED BUT J.W ARE BRAINWASH IS TRIPLE. AREN'T U D SAME SET OF PEOPLE WHO REFUSE BLOOD DONATION BCUZ OF SOME BIBLE? OH NO!!!... UR OWN BRAINWASH IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL.... U EVEN BELIEVE ONLY YOUR SECT IS D TRUE XTIANS AND OTHERS ARE FAKE JUST BCUZ UR CHURCH TOLD U SO..... WISE UP PLS.

WHY DON'T U WANT TO LEARN OUTSIDE THE BIBLE? U ASKED ME TO STUDY ABOUT JESUS, THEN DIRECT ME TO ANY HISTORICAL EVIDENCE OR BOOK ABOUT JESUS TO STUDY FROM. LITTLE DID YOU KNOW JESUS HAS NO PLACE IN HISTORY... HIS NAME APPEARS ONLY IN THE BIBLE AND THE BIBLE ISN'T AN HISTORY BOOK. IF YOU CAN PROOF TO ME JESUS EXISTED, I WILL JOIN UR CHURCH. JUST SHOW ME ONE HISTORICAL FACT OF JESUS EXISTENCE AND I WILL JOIN YOU.... AND I WILL SHOW U HISTORICAL EVIDENCES OF PEOPLE WHO LIVED BEFORE JESUS... I CAN EVEN SHOW U THEIR PICTURES.

LITTLE DID YOU ALSO KNOW MOSES, ABRAHAM, JOSEPH,JACOB ETC HAS NO PLACE IN HISTORY... ALL THOSE NONSENSE STORIES U READ ABOUT JOSEPH AND PHARAOH, MOSES GOING TO PROMISED LAND, NOAH ND CO ARE ALL CONNED LIES TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. IF YOU WANT TO PROVE ME WRONG, JUST SHOW ME ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS... HISTORICAL EVIDENCE(NOT BIBLE EVIDENCE)... SHOW ME JUST ONE EVIDENCE OF THEM... TELL ME THE NAME OF THE PHARAOH MOSES ND JOSEPH DID ALL THAT WAS SAID THEY DID.... AM WAITING.

LASTLY, YOU THINK THE WORLD WAS A GLOBAL VILLAGE AS IT IS TODAY IN 4,000YEARS AGO? LOLS.... I JUST TOLD U U NEED TO LEARN. THE JEWS AS U KNOW THEM TODAY HAS NO HISTORY AS FAR BACK TO 4,000YEARS(IF THEY DO SHOW ME), AFRICANS DO... OUR HISTORY IS AS FAR AS 4,800 YEARS... WITH EVIDENCE AND PROOFS AND WRITINGS. SHOW ME THAT OF THE JEWS.... IN THE WORLD AFRICA HAS THE OLDEST BOOK IN THE WORLD AND THIS BOOK HAS LAWS INSIDE THEM... FAR OLDER THAN THE OLD TESTAMENT STORY SELF(I DOUBT U KNOW DIS ALSO...LOL). YOU MADE A STATEMENT THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD TOOK THE LAW OF MOSES(OH NO. IGNORANT PAA), PLS WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FROM? DOES THIS CHINESE,JAPAN,JAPAN,AFRICAN,KOREANS ETC EVEN KNOW WHO JEWS ARE 4,000 YEARS AGO? OH DIS BOY... LEARN A LITTLE PLS.,.. NOT FROM ME, JUST GO OUTSIDE AND LEARN THAT'S ALL AM ASKING.... AM NOT ASKING U TO LEARN FROM ME OR BELIEF ME OR THINK HOW I WANT U TO THINK.... AM ONLY ASKING YOU TO GO OUT AND LEARN ON UR OWN, THINK ON UR OWN AND DECIDE ON UR OWN. STOP LIVING IN THE SHADOW OF LIES AND DECEIT.

THE BIBLE SAID SO SO ITS TRUE IS A FOOLISH WAY TO THINK... PLS WISE UP!!!
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by pozehnani(f): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
God has been in existence before Creation all you can and cannot see.

In the beginning God said, let there be light. So that was when the sun, moon and stars were created.
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Image123:

Omo ghana. You seem to know so much about the Holy Ghost and what He should do than those who have Him.

What i have stated is what is clearly taught all over scriptures. BTW, can you try writing in normal cases like you can?
Like i said earlier, you have no aim of thinking or understanding, i don't envy such position. However, i must remind you that it is irrational to blindly close your eyes to numerous scriptures and force your interpretation on one verse or phrase. The whole Bible teaches several times that God is eternal, He has no beginning. Genesis is not His beginning but the human race beginning. The fact that you cannot comprehend or accept this little point speaks the whole about you, an unserious fellow.
Try and learn instead of wasting your time and the time of others.

Professor, kindly show us where this is found according to the Bible.

People interprete all text in different ways. That's why there are grades in the academics.

The definition of thinking is to agree with you. You must possess quite a small mind.

LOLS... AM SURE YOU HAVE READ THROUGH THE ANSWERS OF YOUR FELLOW CHRISTIANS AND ONE OF THEM EVEN SAID YOU ARE GOING TO HELL BCUZ U AREN'T PART OF THER SECT(LOL). ANYWAYS... U SAW THE DIFFERENT ANSWERS GIVEN? ALL OF THEN CLAIM THEIRS IS THE RIGHT ANSWER ND THAT IS WAT D BIBLE SAYS ND U TOO ARE SAYING URS IS D RIGHT ANSWER... AM SURE IF WE CALL OTHERS THEY TOO WILL GIVE THEIR VERSIONS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM URS ND OTHERS.... THATS HOW FAR U'LL ARE..., ND U'LL CLAIM TO BE USING SOME HOLY GHOST WHO TEACHES... IF THERE BE ANY HOLY GHOST, WHY THEN DO ALL OF YOU DON'T AGREE ON ONE THING? EVEN TWO MEMBERS FROM THE SAME CHURCH HAS DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE.... SO WHATS D WORK OF D H.G EXACTLY? CAN'T U SEE EVERYONE IS JUST USING THEIR INTELLECT ND NO H.G NO WHERE.... ITS JUST A LIE( CANT U SEE FOR HEAVENS SAKE?)

ANYWAYS LET ME ANSWER U SMALL...

GEN 1.2 SAID EVERYTHING WAS DARK,VOID ND EMPTY THEN JEHOVAH DIVIDED DARKNESS FROM LIGHT...ALL FROM THE BEGINNING.

HERE IS ENGLISH LANGUAGE, WHAT IS DIVIDED MEANS ITS IN EXISTENCE ND NOT CREATED... SO DARKNESS ND LIGHT WERE 2GDR UNTIL THEY WERE DIVIDED OR SEPARATED... THEY WERE THERE FROM THE BEGINNING(ETERNITY) AND I REPEAT GENESIS 1 NEVER SAID THE BEGINNING WAS FOR HUMANS... ITS CLEAR ENOUGH TO HE UNDERSTOOD UNLESS ONE WANTS TO START USING TRICKS LIKE URE DOING.

NOTHING WAS THERE IN THE BEGINNING... IT WAS DARKNESS ALONE... THEN HEAVEN ND EARTH WAS CREATED(NOT HERE IT SAID CREATED NOT DIVIDED OR SEPARATED)... THIS HEAVEN IS WHERE URE PROMISED TO GO(WHERE UR GOD LIVES). SO WHERE WAS HE BEFORE HE CREATED D HEAVEN? WHO CREATED DARKNESS SINCE IT WAS THERE IN D BEGINNING? NONE OF U HAS D ANSWER CUZ D BIBLE DOESNT AV D ANSWER... ALL U CAN DO IS TWIST ND CON IT.

YOU ASKED ME TO LEARN, LOLS... AM NOT BRAGGING BUT AM VERY CERTAIN HAVE FAR LEARNT THAN(U CAN PUT ME TO TEST)... I JUST DIDN'T LEARN LIKE U DO CUZ AM NOT IN A CIRCLE LIKE U(U C U WERE TOT HOW TO ND WHAT TO THINK ND LEARN) BUT I LEARN ALL.... QURAN, TANAKH, TRIPIKITAH,BIBLE TO NAME A FEW.... ALL HAS BEEN LEARNT ND AM STILL LEARNING CUZ KNOWLEDGE HAS NO END BUT ASIDE THE BIBLE, HAVE U LEARNT SOMETHING ELSE? EVEN THE BIBLE AM SURE U HAVEN'T EVEN FINISH THE NEW TESTAMENT BEFORE NOT TO TALK OF THE OLD BUT AM DONE WITH ALL NOT EVEN ONCE AND AM STILL READING ... THAT'S HOW COME I CAN FIGURE OUT EERY LIES IN IT.... I KNOW IT LIKE D BACK OF MY HAND(LOL).

IF YOU WOULD ACTIVATE YOUR SLEEPING BRAIN AND ALSO LEARN YOU WOULD KNOW THE TRUTH. AM NOT ASKING U TO ACCEPT OR BELIEF WAT AM SAYING... AM NOT TELLING U WAT TO THINK, AM ONLY TELLING YOU TO START THINKING.

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX UVE BEEN PUT IN. IN THE WORLD OF RELIGION(EVERYTHING LIMITED) BUT IN THE WORLD OUTSIDE RELIGION, THERE IS NO LIMITATION.

SHALOM
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by orisa37: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

Let's all pretend and act like what you wrote makes any sense.
So yeah, you're right. grin

So you're pained. Hallelujah. You're an Atheist?
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

WORSHIP OF GOD... AS THOUGHT TO YOU BY MAN OR BY GOD? HAVE YOU EVER SAT DOWN TO THINK FOR ONCE ABOUT UR RELIGION AND THE BIBLE?

grin i was the child adults called stubborn because if it ain't True, I won't listen and if it's True, i am going to Test it's range and capacity.

So Priests (No Self Appointed MOGs then only priests) did not and could not get through to me.

I found God through the Bible for myself, directly.

Gilbertkwabena:

WHERE IS IT FROM AND WHY IT WAS GIVEN YOU?

Because every Product Requires it's Manual for Full Utlization of All the Facilities in it for Eternal Lasting Use and Enjoyment Without Bringing it to an End because of Destruction!

Gilbertkwabena:

WHAT BENEFIT HAVE YOU OR THE NATION DERIVED FROM IT?

Many! But you had to raise the bar with "THE NATION" Requirement.

A nation is full of different people doing the same thing, which is, Wickedness, One to Another.

I Separate myself and do what God Recommends we do, which is To Do Good.

Therefore I Do All the Good that I can Do and I am Loving the Results, Exactly As the Bible Said!

Gilbertkwabena:

IS THE THINGS WRITTEN IN IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS WORLD WOULD SAY?

Oh yes! grin

Gilbertkwabena:

WHY WOULD THE ONE WHO CREATED YOU HAVE TO SEND SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY TO COME AND TELL YOU HE CREATED YOU?

Simple! grin Because Like You, He Knows That I Do Not Listen and that is Besides The Fact That I Have Just Gotten A Hang On How To Play The Games I Came to Meet inThis World to My Favour, so of course it would not be easy to just Abandon my Game Plan for a Plan That Does Not Appear to Make Sense ON THE FIRST VIEW!

BUT AFTER INVESTIGATION, I SAW THAT, THAT IS THE PLAN THAT SHOULD BE DONE AND THEY WORK.

And Besides EVERYBODY had the same plan I earlier had so of course they were going to counter it I had implemented it, and I will lose. And I hate losing.

But I saw No One Lost Using God's Plan and oh, they did not just Win, they won Big Time. grin

Like I said, I love Winning!

Gilbertkwabena:

JUST FOR ONCE, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX... I UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO THINK CUZ U GUYS HAVE BEEN THOUGHT NOT TO QUESTION THE BIBLE BCUZ ITS FROM GOD.... GOD WOULDN'T GIVE YOU BRAINS IF HE DIDNT WANT YOU TO USE IT.

When you are doing what everyone else is doing, can you say that you have thought outside the box?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dream Meaning Of Someone Braiding Your Hair / How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. / Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.