Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:51 PM

Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? (3338 Views)

Top 14 American Movies No Committed Muslim Or Christian Should Watch (photos) / Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More / Which Religion first entered Africa? Islam Or Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by AududuNine11: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2020
Image123:

Everyone is a slave to something in case you don't know. It is how you fare and how your master treats you that should guide your concerns. You for instance are an open slave of satan, sin, money, and useless ideologies. You only feel your master is better than others because you are a victim of Stockholm's syndrome.

Lol
Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Image123:

Someone said "tell me what sector or industry is progressing in Nigeria other than religion. School(f9),Politics,industries,infrastructure etc are all f9.... the only A1 is religion"
Do you know that person? Religion does not fit in, but yet is progressing according to that person.
Circled circles.

Wao!!!! one other reason ure easily deceived. You can't comprehend simple explanation as this.

My argument is simple, religion was created to separate us, control us and to keep stupid as we see today. I gave a clear example by telling u to look around you in Nigeria(Africa as whole self) and check which other thing European brought for has progressed so far other than religion? None... religion is the only thing that is progressing in all the things European brought us.... name them....school,politics,industries,etc are all failure except religion.

And now I ask you, if religion is a goof thing for us, why is our lives and nation the worst nation on the continent of world? If religion was a good thing for us.... how come theres no development in our life's and nation I ask again?

That's it.... the purpose of religion has been achieved. To keep people poor(letting them expect some useless comfort in heaven so they shouldn't worry about earth), to separate us(Christians are no friends of Muslims nd vice versa.... always fighting nd killing each other), Made us lost our heritage and history(no other tribe in d world lost theirs except us), to control us(also obvious.. many ppl are under serious mental slavery) and finally to keep us stupid(its also obvious....

So this is what am interpreting when I said religion is the only thing progressing.... and the more it progress the more our nation becomes miserable... the more religion progress the more the ppl suffers, becomes stupid and finally leave in war and sorrow.

Imagine how life would have look at if we are following "everything"_ the bible or Quran teaches.... lols, you and I would have been a slave today, Muslims nd Christians would have killed everyone in d world BCUZ ur religion teaches so.... If it wasn't for people who thought outside religion... your life would have been more miserable than you can imagine.

If u read dis nd still argue with this facts... that's stupidity.

Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

Wao!!!! one other reason ure easily deceived. You can't comprehend simple explanation as this.

My argument is simple, religion was created to separate us, control us and to keep stupid as we see today. I gave a clear example by telling u to look around you in Nigeria(Africa as whole self) and check which other thing European brought for has progressed so far other than religion? None... religion is the only thing that is progressing in all the things European brought us.... name them....school,politics,industries,etc are all failure except religion.

And now I ask you, if religion is a goof thing for us, why is our lives and nation the worst nation on the continent of world? If religion was a good thing for us.... how come theres no development in our life's and nation I ask again?

That's it.... the purpose of religion has been achieved. To keep people poor(letting them expect some useless comfort in heaven so they shouldn't worry about earth), to separate us(Christians are no friends of Muslims nd vice versa.... always fighting nd killing each other), Made us lost our heritage and history(no other tribe in d world lost theirs except us), to control us(also obvious.. many ppl are under serious mental slavery) and finally to keep us stupid(its also obvious....

So this is what am interpreting when I said religion is the only thing progressing.... and the more it progress the more our nation becomes miserable... the more religion progress the more the ppl suffers, becomes stupid and finally leave in war and sorrow.

Imagine how life would have look at if we are following "everything"_ the bible or Quran teaches.... lols, you and I would have been a slave today, Muslims nd Christians would have killed everyone in d world BCUZ ur religion teaches so.... If it wasn't for people who thought outside religion... your life would have been more miserable than you can imagine.

If u read dis nd still argue with this facts... that's stupidity.

Re: Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This? by Image123(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2020
i sent you a reply BTW and got banned. i go reply when i get time. i guess the post was too long @Gilbert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dream Meaning Of Someone Braiding Your Hair / Evangelism 1 - What is Evangelism? / Reasons Why God Answers The Prayers Of Little Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.