Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) (67474 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) / Regina Daniels Slays In New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
I cut mine last week to cut down expenses lipsrsealed

Too much Expenses for a single hustling babe
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by adesharp2(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by GreenDee(f): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Justkatty:
Maybe we'll tell ourselves when to go��
abi o,no problem.
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by Earnonline9: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Oh
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
She didnt change that much. Meanwhile do you know you can access your finances at work, at home or on the go! Enjoy seamless online and mobile transactions with FCMB business account. Click the link in below to open account an account.
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by Futurearchitect(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
:DOLORI PIPAOLORI PIPAOLORI PIPA
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by Fatale: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
She looks beautiful

Shebi after going on low cut

You go still wear wig abi

FATALE
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by marv1: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
You be king be thatoooo.

Balogun lehin awon obirin . You are a lucky man . You don't need to be going to kitchen at all be that.

But the wahala wet dey there of this and that, wigs and wags no be today nor tomorrow .
I no envy you I beg.

Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright ....

Even females are struggling to be real niggarrrs.
Having low cut...they want to live easy life and be free like a bird just the way we real niggarrrs do anyday anytime twice on Thursday
They are tired of braiding, twisting, Bob Marley, kinky ball, crochet, Rihanna, wig wearing and chuku

Am a real niggarrr with five sisters...
Six children...five girls...am the only niggarrr..so i know everything about ladies..as am typing now the whole house is littered with wig..them hang some...different colours..some dey ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by OMOJOHN001: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright ....

Having low cut...they want to live easy life and be free like a bird just the way we real niggarrrs do anyday anytime twice on Thursday
They are tired of braiding, twisting, Bob Marley, kinky ball, crochet, Rihanna, wig wearing and chuku

Six children...five girls...am the only niggarrr..so i know everything about ladies..as am typing now the whole house is littered with wig..them hang some...different colours..some dey ground

Upon all this Naggarr Niaggarr of a thing, you still stay under your parents. I am disappointed in this kind of real niggarr oooo
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by MrCork: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nmezor:
Forgotten my comment.

I can still kiss u thou.if u like thou
. Anyways am a music video director & I work wit puffy daddy,,beyansi, 50sent, davido p square & wisskid.can u please quickly send me directly yor full size naaaaked picture so I can look at it properly to let u no when I can invite u for audition at my place coz u r beautifull & I want to make u a star... please kindly hurry
smiley
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by Nmezor(f): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
MrCork:

I can still kiss u thou.if u like thou
. Anyways am a music video director & I work wit puffy daddy,,beyansi, 50sent, davido p square & wisskid.can u please quickly send me directly yor full size naaaaked picture so I can look at it properly to let u no when I can invite u for audition at my place coz u r beautifull & I want to make u a star... please kindly hurry
smiley
Oga re u now not married? Quit being a nuisance here now
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by hstar: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
olabode89:

You know they are sister, right?
But they have different surname nah
Teniola makanaki
Niniola apata
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by MrCork: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nmezor:
Oga re u now not married? Quit being a nuisance here now

...marryed were. Nah baby...I said
I shouldbe marryed by 2030. Am a plaYA.. .
Remember that!.
if I marry then how will I pull chicks? Duh. Anyways although i drive BMW &am a Londoner, the good news for u is that I will love to hav 3some wit u & one babe called BKsoul..BKsoul had all ready agree coz she like we Londoner. U interested?
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by Nmezor(f): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
MrCork:

...marryed were. Nah baby...I said
I shouldbe marryed by 2030. Am a plays. if I marry then how will I pull chicks? Duh. Anyways although i drive BMW &am a Londoner, the good news for u is that I will love to hav 3some wit u & one babe called BKsoul..BKsoul had all ready agree coz she like we Londoner. U interested?
cheesy
Buzz off biko make I see road
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by MrCork: 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nmezor:
Buzz off biko make I see road

^^^^atitude...an then she complain she can't find man on nairaland ..village girl.
Nmezor. Do u realise u talkin to a Londonet? (goat)
angry

3 Likes

Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by Nmezor(f): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^atitude...an then she complain she can't find man on nairaland ..village girl.
Nmezor. Do u realise u talkin to a Londonet? (goat)
angry
Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Offfffffffffffffffffffffff jareeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by EBEk101(m): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright ....

bigger u dey try ai swear
u go don nack thier frnds tire
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by vaca1: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2020
abisolagladys:
Beautiful
I am planning to cut my hair too
You're not alone.
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by euniquea(f): 12:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Fits her though

1 Like

Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by motta(m): 5:22am On Oct 09, 2020
Moojy I mistakenly credit you ₦200
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by davillian(m): 6:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Not fine...
Let me not try to deceive myself

1 Like

Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by hakym619(m): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright ....

Slarwormir and this his little white phone .

Don't tell me that is the device you use in bombing sites � :-D
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by ayenale1(m): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Kai ladies with low cut can go straight 2hrs on bed stadium with nice ring tones...if u no know now u know
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by ayenale1(m): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Kai ladies with low cut can go straight 2hrs on bed stadium with nice ring tones...if u no know now u know
Kai ladies with low cut can go straight 2hrs on bed stadium with nice ring tones...if u no know now u know.
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2020
That hair took a real beating. It’s time to reset. It was a logical decision.
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by davidque007(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
i dont like it, she looks like a bush baby
Re: Niniola Cuts Her Hair, Shows Off New Look (Photos, Video) by Paramountgift(f): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Do you Love God? If you do, you'll love what he loves and hate what he hates, but either way, as much as God is love, he is a consuming fire (Deut 4:24). The two realities after death are Heaven and Hell,(Heb 9:27) God's judgement is not biased. Where you end up is entirely up to you.

THINGS GOD HATES

Wordly hair cuts Leveticus 19:27
Tattoos. Leveticus 19: 28
Earrings and Chains Isaiah 3:16-26
Changing the hair colour Romans 1: 25-26
Lipstick and make-up Jeremiah 4: 30
Sagging. Zephaniah 1:8
Attachment 1 Peter 3:3
Man keeping long hair 1 Corinthians 11:14
Women not covering their hair in God's presence. 1 Corinthians 11:1-13
Women wearing trousers. Deuteronomy 22:5
Perfume. Exodus 30:37-38
Friendship with the world . James 4:4
worldly music . Amos 5:25
covering sin. Proverbs 28:13
stealing. Proverbs 28:13
False witness. Exodus 20:15
Alcohol/strong drink . proverbs 20:1, 31:6
Love of the world I John 2:15
adultery. Matthew 5: 27-30
Lust . Proverbs 6:25

These and a lot more have been revealed more than once in several scriptures of the Bible..now that you know, you've got no excuse but only one duty..to adhere to these and tell others too. This is the Great Commission, our Lord Jesus Christ has commanded us his children to propagate his work. Therefore, do not discard this, save others too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims / Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.