Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" (3074 Views)

LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai / Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly / Politicians Have Killed The Nation With Their Silly Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
I hate the fact that someone will just use every opportunity to make sure they look for a way to show that you are useless and they are more useful than you are.
Somone from SE made a post that they don't need the SS, instead of stopping there after he made his point clear, he still went ahead to pour deterogatory statements on SS and why SE does not need SE who is useless. He went as far as threatening that should the SS not give way to sea that they'll take it by force.
Next is when someone posted about the SS not being part of Biafra, people from the SE attacked the person with words of how the SS is useless and polluted, with multiple ethnic confused people. Just because people want to be alone?
Why all these words? In between people that will be neighbors one day? Must the SE always make mockery of everyone?
That not withstanding, I can say that Oduduwa might be born , Niger Delta Republic born and SE is still part if Nigeria. People who are serious and Knows what they want go undercover and do what they want without announcing it.. no prisoners tries to escape by alerting the prison guards.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by TechyMm0: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
cool

Read about Isaac Adaka Boro under Eastern region, read about short leadership of Ironsi, read about what Nzeugwu did to his northern benefactor also read about many South South issues they had with Eastern region including Edwin Clark and now Asari Dokubo

Just take this your neighbours the way they are

They practically go defensive when it's time to be matured and reason logically ,

They are writing their own history with their own hands and mouth, Nigerians tribes quitely see them the way they are

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Bkayyy: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
How many times will I have to see threads targeted at Ndigbo on this forum. This one is like the 22nd today alone.
Well nobody throws stones on a tree with no fruit.
FYI, for you to be an Igbo man (Igbo bụ Igbo) you have to be like this

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abasman008:
I hate the fact that someone will just use every opportunity to make sure they look for a way to show that you are useless and they are more useful than you are.
Somone from SE made a post that they don't need the SS, instead of stopping there after he made his point clear, he still went ahead to pour deterogatory statements on SS and why SE does not need SE who is useless. He went as far as threatening that should the SS not give way to sea that they'll take it by force.
Next is when someone posted about the SS not being part of Biafra, people from the SE attacked the person with words of how the SS is useless and polluted, with multiple ethnic confused people. Just because people want to be alone?
Why all these words? In between people that will be neighbors one day? Must the SE always make mockery of everyone?
That not withstanding, I can say that Oduduwa might be born , Niger Delta Republic born and SE is still part if Nigeria. People who are serious and Knows what they want go undercover and do what they want without announcing it.. no prisoners tries to escape by alerting the prison guards.
Is it your ego?

26 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by kilonshele101(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
don't mind them
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Goodmarlian: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
E they really pain this guys say we no include them for biafra again. . grin grin it's too late we move.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Madmohamed419(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abasman008:
what is your business.

6 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Madmohamed419(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Goodmarlian:
E they really pain this guys say we no include them for biafra again. . grin grin it's too late we move.
grin. We don't want them again they should stay in their own

11 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by ChimaAdeoye: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abasman008:

The moniker you are condemning is a yoruba man.
You are being manipulated exactly as he wants.

Try and research monikers a bit by reading their previous posts for at least 6 months before making up your mind. There are people here that are paid by politicians to ferment discord and manipulate those that are too lazy to research anything

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abasman008:

This must have made a lot of sense in your head, but it's not making sense outside your head.

And hey, you are not from South south.

Stop causing friction between brothers.

Shalom!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by SlayerForever: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Walai the thing pain them well well.

6 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
I still laugh when they say onitsha have port...
It is a river port and not a sea port and If any of the Niger Delta states that have the waterway where the vessels come from into the onitsha port decide to stop such vessel, it be the beginning and end of the said onitsha river port....

One thing I also, notice about the south east is that, where they are supposed to use their head, they always use their mouth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by SlayerForever: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
Abasman008:
[/s]

If you're friendly with the Igbo people you will be acknowledged as a friend and brother. But since you're postured as an enemy you will be regarded as one. Now gerrout.

10 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by TechyMm0: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

The moniker you are condemning is a yoruba man.
You are being manipulated exactly as he wants.

Try and research monikers a bit by reading their previous posts for at least 6 months before making up your mind. There are people here that are paid by politicians to ferment discord and manipulate those that are too lazy to research anything

You may think blaming Yoruba and avoiding taking responsibility is doing you good but you are just running in circles that won't get you Biafra in the next 50 years or Presidency and vice for 60 years

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by SlayerForever: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
obehi247:
I still laugh when they say onitsha have port...
It is a river port and not a sea port and If any of the Niger Delta states that have the waterway where the vessels come from into the onitsha port decide to stop such vessel, it be the beginning and end of the said onitsha river port....
[/s]

Another fool.

9 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Sinzumoney: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abasman008:
When Igbos start returning their insults back they make us look like the bad guy weren't you guys the one calling us attaché by force land grabbers landlocked potopoto republic the Igbos now said is okay we don't need you and you still came to insult us and we the Igbos retaliated you guys have now made us to be the bad guys and the aggressor. and the statement that the SE will be part of Nigeria I know you meant NE but they wouldn't be

13 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sinzumoney:
When Igbos start returning their insults back they make us look like the bad guy weren't you guys the one calling us attaché by force land grabbers landlocked potopoto republic the Igbos now said is okay we don't need you and you still came to insult us and we the Igbos retaliated you guys have now made us to be the bad guys and the aggressor. and the statement that the SE will be part of Nigeria I know you meant NE but they wouldn't be
I don't know about it .. am a big fan of BIafra...
But the tension between us is not safe for our kids.
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
SlayerForever:

Another fool.

Idoit, it obvious you did not do geography in school, no problem shall I expected it, Igbo people nor dey go school...

Now look for someone with knowledge of the map of Nigeria and ask him if onitsha river has boundary with the sea....

Mumu now river port una get
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madmohamed419:
grin. We don't want them again they should stay in their own
come and have sea route na...
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by SlayerForever: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
obehi247:

Idoit, it obvious you did not do geography in school, no problem shall I expected it, Igbo people nor dey go school...

Now look for someone with knowledge of the map of Nigeria and ask him if onitsha river has boundary with the sea....

Mumu now river port una get
[/s]

Just sharap and gerrout.

3 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awol1:

This must have made a lot of sense in your head, but it's not making sense outside your head.

And hey, you are not from South south.

Stop causing friction between brothers.

Shalom!
brother am a born akwa-ibom man..

2 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by SlayerForever: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
Abasman008:
I don't know about it .. am a big fan of BIafra...
But the tension between us is not safe for our kids.
[/s]

Amadioha scatter your head there. Fanners.

10 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Bkayyy: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abasman008:
brother am a born akwa-ibom man..
You are from Akwa-Ibom and you are taking taking offence for wetin no concern you. The polluted and confused people know themselves.
As for those threatening Ndigbo with access to sea, just know this; Diplomatically or non-diplomatically Ndigbo must get access to the sea

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Bkayyy: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
SlayerForever:

Amadioha scatter your head there. Fanners.
I didn't see that one coming

3 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Just sharap and gerrout.

That's one of your problems, you always cause trouble and refused to know the truth
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
How many times will I have to see threads targeted at Ndigbo on this forum. This one is like the 22nd today alone.
Well nobody throws stones on a tree with no fruit.
FYI, for you to be an Igbo man (Igbo bụ Igbo) you have to be like this
Igbo amaka

Cc lzaa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Elvictor: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
OP, you are not from Niger Delta.

you lack everything a Niger Deltan have, just stop lying you reside in Uyo not as an indigen. stop all these crap, please.

1 Like

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abasman008:

Yeebos with lack of sense? Tell me another news.
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
SlayerForever:

If you're friendly with the Igbo people you will be acknowledged as a friend and brother. But since you're postured as an enemy you will be regarded as one. Now gerrout.
an SS man has been president...let your sharp mouths give you one..

1 Like

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

You are from Akwa-Ibom and you are taking taking offence for wetin no concern you. The polluted and confused people know themselves.
As for those threatening Ndigbo with access to sea, just know this; Diplomatically or non-diplomatically Ndigbo must get access to the sea
same way switzSwitze does?
Lol I laugh..it's not by force and can't be by force..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje / The Egbema Is A Subgroup Of The Ijaw Tribe. / Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.