Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? (988 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / Police Nab A Guy And His Girlfriend For Killing Jumia Delivery Man,video / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Considering the fact that this is faceless forum, is it possible for security agencies to track and apprehend a criminal through Nairaland?

This is another thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5364058/invictus-obi-nairaland-post-led
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yes it is, we are not as anonymous as we think we are on the internet... Google knows everything about us bro, and your Nairaland's account is linked to your Google account(g-mail) sad
That's why you should always think twice before you misbehave on the internet smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Madibah(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
See mumu
It's like you haven't heard of the app that generates email
U need to learn work
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:
Yes it is, we are not as anonymous as we think we are on the internet... Google knows everything about us bro, and your Nairaland's account is linked to your Google account(g-mail) sad
That's why you should always think twice before you misbehave on the internet smiley

So all this faceless forum is just a scam.
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Madibah(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Riplogic:

No it's not
I can scam anyone here and I will leave no traces

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

See mumu
It's like you haven't heard of the app that generates email
U need to learn work

I am not bombing nor committing any crime online, I just want to motivate myself to learn how to mind my business.
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

No it's not

By deleting your account?
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by ojun50(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Riplogic:

If is that he is still learning

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Riplogic:

Your being faceless here on nairaland is only for your fellow nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Madibah(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Riplogic:

Many apps generate free emails now
Like on Android check Google play store
TEMP MAIL
that app will give you free mail with no tracking

Like me now tracking me with my mail is a big mistake
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Madibah(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
ojun50:

Aje
grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

No it's not
That's only if you use someone else's email to sign in to Nairaland (i.e the email that's not logged into ur phone)... But they can still track the phone anyway — that means, you will have to change the phone after grin
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Madibah(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:

That's only if you use someone else's email to sign in to Nairaland (i.e the email that's not logged into ur phone)... But they can still track the phone anyway — that means, you will have to change the phone after grin

Check play store if you're using Android or iOS
TEMP MAIL
This app will give you free mail
No tracking no info
My phone is always on VPN
My IP address is in London
Track me not

Let me scam you first and check maybe

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
ojun50:

That is why I posted the other thread, I think something must be left that can be traced to him.
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:

Your being faceless here on nairaland is only for your fellow nairalanders

So now ogerh Seun can see my big head grin
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

TEMP MAIL

Every activities done on the internet is documented, unless you are not using Google as your search engine...
Infact, google has gone from being a search engine to being a tracking engine...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Riplogic:

So now ogerh Seun can see my big head grin
That's only with the help of Google, like when you misbehave or do something really bad on his forum grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

TEMP MAIL

Ogerh Madibah you are well prepared, stay safe.
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:

That's only with the help of Google, like when you misbehave or do something really bad on his forum grin

grin grin He doesn't need to do that, you really clarify my curiosity, I had to be minding my business henceforth
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

Check play store if you're using Android or iOS
TEMP MAIL
This app will give you free mail
No tracking no info
My phone is always on VPN
My IP address is in London
Track me not

Let me scam you first and check maybe
Yeah, that can be possible... But you never can tell if you are really anonymous on the internet — even when using vpn,
because the government won't risk citizens security, and any app or organization that goes against that can be banned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Riplogic:

grin grin He doesn't need to do that, you really clarify my curiosity, I had to be minding my business henceforth
grin
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Madibah(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:

Every activities done on the internet is documented, unless you are not using Google as your search engine...
Infact, google has gone from being a search engine to being a tracking engine...

That's why I stated the use of VPN
Check out this
Someone hacked my bro FB account
From new jersey grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:

Yeah, that can be possible... But you never can tell if you are really anonymous on the internet — even when using vpn,
because the government won't risk citizens security, and any app or organization that goes against that can be banned
I concur, I don't think you are invincible through vpn alone, you can bypass somethings but it doesn't means that you are completely anonymous
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

Check out this
From new jersey grin
What about the ip address? Is it not trackable?
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Riplogic:

Even if you delete your account, google won't erase your online activities(because it's all documented by Google)...
Did you know that Google won't erase your browser history even after you delete them? (I read this from a verified source)...
Well, one of the reasons that Google documents those informations about you is so that they can use it to advertise online products...
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Madibah(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Riplogic:

What about the ip address? Is it not trackable?

The IP address was generated
It's fake

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

Check out this
From new jersey grin
grin...
Well, perhaps google can still sort out the case...grin
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:

Even if you delete your account, google won't erase your online activities(because it's all documented by Google)...
Did you know that Google won't erase your browser history even after you delete them? (I read this from a verified source)...
Well, one of the reasons that Google documents those informations about you is so that they can use it to advertise online products...

I hope they are not monitoring incognito mode

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

The IP address was generated
It's fake

They really upgraded their tactics.
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Riplogic:

I hope they are not monitoring incognito mode
Don't trust Google completely, you think they don't know that you are using incognito mode to watch p0rn grin?
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:

Don't trust Google completely, you think they don't know that you are using incognito mode to watch p0rn grin?

grin grin grin my main concern is I am afraid if someone is watching me from my front camera
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Riplogic:

grin grin grin my main concern is I am afraid if someone is watching me from my front camera
It's scary sometimes shaaagrin, but only pro hackers can do that... But you can download an app that can block your camera whenever you want wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have A BVN And It Is Linked To Your SIM Card, Please Read This / Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released / 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.