Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Wont Let Lilfrosh Suffer But I'm Not The One To Forgive Him, Davido To Oladips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wont Let Lilfrosh Suffer But I'm Not The One To Forgive Him, Davido To Oladips (1039 Views)

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts / Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wont Let Lilfrosh Suffer But I'm Not The One To Forgive Him, Davido To Oladips by nairaobserver2: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
I'm Not The One To Forgive Lil Frosh, But I Won't Let Him Suffer As Long As I'm Alive- Davido Responds To Oladips Pleas On Bahalf of Lil Frosh.

Watch video HERE

1 Like

Re: I Wont Let Lilfrosh Suffer But I'm Not The One To Forgive Him, Davido To Oladips by Vyzz: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
We sabi say the chase wey u chase am na AUDIO...

Niggas no dey chase dem guys comot him house no matter what....

Na school u wan school am
Re: I Wont Let Lilfrosh Suffer But I'm Not The One To Forgive Him, Davido To Oladips by Hoojay(f): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lil Frosh, wey u don already blow...u con fu*k up wink wink wink
Re: I Wont Let Lilfrosh Suffer But I'm Not The One To Forgive Him, Davido To Oladips by BigDick70inch(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: I Wont Let Lilfrosh Suffer But I'm Not The One To Forgive Him, Davido To Oladips by patiencebest: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
we no
Re: I Wont Let Lilfrosh Suffer But I'm Not The One To Forgive Him, Davido To Oladips by nairaobserver2: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
How did you guys know oo
Re: I Wont Let Lilfrosh Suffer But I'm Not The One To Forgive Him, Davido To Oladips by majamajic(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hmmm

Oladips should employ him !
Davido did the right thing
Re: I Wont Let Lilfrosh Suffer But I'm Not The One To Forgive Him, Davido To Oladips by TechyMm0: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davido runs a company with targets of making profits for himself his artist and his company, distancing himself, and his company from bad publicity like near fatal assualt and head injuries CT scan batery needing batery is a wise business move

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Caught On Camera Teaching Davido And Kiddwaya How To Swim (video) / Videos Of Davido, Brodashaggy And Chief Priest At The Grand Opening Of Xshrine / Zubby And Kcee Competes In Money Rain As They Dance: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.