Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos (1588 Views)

Maravillas Estate In Isheri North GRA OPIC , Lagos For Sell / Spacious 3bedroom Flat At Fagbile Estate 15mins To Jakande Gate Isolo / Mini Flat At Fagbile Estate 15mins To Jakande Gate Isolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
QUEENS GARDEN ESTATE ISHERI NORTH GRA

When you are thinking about owing a real estate investment that the return on investment is inevitable within a short time.
Have you been looking for a property with a good title document around Ojodu Axis? …

In the beautiful area of Isheri -North, we present to you the classy and magnificent estate, QUEEEN'S GARDEN ESTATE.

Buy into Queen's Garden Estate today and be happy you made this decision.

Title: Governors Consent

Price:
500sqm: 15m
300sqm: 9m

INFRASTRUCTURES
Perimeter fencing.
Estate Gate and Gate House.
Road connectivity.
Electricity and Street Light.
Off-street parking spot.
High tech Security system.
Visitors park and Green area.
Guaranteed Maximum Security.
Recreational centres.
No omonile wahala.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqu7hQTDEgA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RHoZkyn7OY

NEIGHBORHOOD:
- OGC Foods and Beverages Ltd.
- Channels Television Station.
- Rainbow F.M Station
- Compass Newspaper
- Opic
- It’s a ready to build estate.
- Beautiful estate with good layout design.

FOR SITE INSPECTIONS, PRESENTATION OR PURCHASE, CALL OR WHATSAPP US ON +2348134845536, +2348074037150
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2020
The wise invest in real estate and not luxuries.
Real estate are Assets.
Luxuries are liabilities.
Give us a call for genuine real estate deals 08134845536
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Assets will forever remain assets; limited, appreciating and valuable.
Wouldn't you rather have one?
Send a DM now!
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Assuring you of a seamless and smooth process every step of the way of your buying process. 08134845536
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Give us a call and let's schedule an appointment with you for physical inspection.
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Still available

Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Give us a call and let's schedule an appointment with you for physical inspection.
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2020
The car you bought in 2020 will become an old model in 2021. The dress you buy in 2020, becomes old fashion in 2021. The iPhone 11 you bought this year has already given way to the iPhone 12. Only real estate does not become obsolete. So buy it!
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
The car you bought in 2020 will become an old model in 2021. The dress you buy in 2020, becomes old fashion in 2021. The iPhone 11 you bought this year has already given way to the iPhone 12. Only real estate does not become obsolete. So buy it!
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Time they say is money. Plunge into actions immediately! An hour spent in execution of your plans is better than wasting an hour in thinking either to start or not.

Do it! Start now because you can

Be great!
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
It's a New week, it's time to expect something New, it's time to expect that 11th hour miracle, Don't give up on your Maker, you will succeed! Have a blessed week ahead, Glorious morning.
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 1:27am On Dec 09, 2020
The more you wait, the more prices increases.
Take that bold step today... 08134845536
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2020
Still selling fast
The best time to buy a property was 20yrs ago, the next best time is now.
Give me a call 08134845536
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Procrastination is a thief of time.
Give us a call today and let's get started 08134845536.
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Still selling fast
Give us a call for inspection on 08134845536
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Updated video of Queens garden estate isheri north GRA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwqRb1jzSUg
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Best time to invest in real estate was 20yrs ago.
The second best time is now.
Give us a call for inspection and purchase 08134845536.
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Give us a call for inspection and purchase 08134845536
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2021
Still selling fast
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Earth is the surest place to Invest in, and that is why you can't go wrong with it.

Buy a property and you are certain of an increment in years to come, you not sure of how to start? Send us a message, 08134845536 our team is always ready to help put your funds in the right property.
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please consider this piece: *PROCRASTINATION SYNDROME*

*January*: I will surely start.

*February*: I will soon start.

*March*: I still have it in mind to start.

*April*: I am expecting something before starting.

*May*: I will start any moment from now.

*June*: Wow! So you don first me start, I no go waste time again.

*July*: Something came up but I won't fail to start by month end.

*August*: I go surprise una this August

*September*: Definitely this is my September to Remember, I am starting next week.

*October*: My house rent is due this month, I will start after paying.

*November*: If not for that my house rent, I would have started in October ...but this month no go pass me.

*December* : Too many bills to pay this month, I give it a push next January.

*That is How destinies have been postponed by indecision. *Without* *a* *deadline* *there*** *is no* *HEADLINE* !

What do you want to do?
What have you planned to do?

*Act Now*���
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please consider this piece: *PROCRASTINATION SYNDROME*

*January*: I will surely start.

*February*: I will soon start.

*March*: I still have it in mind to start.

*April*: I am expecting something before starting.

*May*: I will start any moment from now.

*June*: Wow! So you don first me start, I no go waste time again.

*July*: Something came up but I won't fail to start by month end.

*August*: I go surprise una this August

*September*: Definitely this is my September to Remember, I am starting next week.

*October*: My house rent is due this month, I will start after paying.

*November*: If not for that my house rent, I would have started in October ...but this month no go pass me.

*December* : Too many bills to pay this month, I give it a push next January.

*That is How destinies have been postponed by indecision. *Without* *a* *deadline* *there*** *is no* *HEADLINE* !

What do you want to do?
What have you planned to do?

*Act Now*
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2021
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen.
It's by far the safest investment of all time.
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2021
"The only thing that can not fly away is land"*....... buying a home right now, will be the best opportunity in your life time..
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2021
Available
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2021
The future is a now... Life is happening right now.
Buy that house, but that land.
Give us a call on 08134845536
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2021
Let us be the EYE that spots
profitable real estate investment
that will benefit you.
Give us a call for free inspection 08134845536
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Take advantage now. Let's make you a landlord....08134845536
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Take advantage of the recent prices and become a landlord at isheri north GRA... 08134845536

Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Queens garden isheri north GRA still selling...08134845536
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2021
According to Andrew Carnegie, ”90 % of all the world millionaires have stakes in real estate investment”. Furthermore, Real estate investments have produced more ROI than in all industrial investments combined.

Why is that?

What is this investment?

Why are world elites Stacking up their bank account through this investment?

The answer boils down to few reasons;

Real estate investment is everlasting:
One key benefit that attracts smart investors in real estate investments is that it’s an imperishable asset. Unlike its counterparts, land does not come with an expiration date. It’s indestructible, it cannot be lost, stolen or can it be destroyed. Once acquired and fully paid for, it lasts forever

Appreciation
The growing population of the human race is driving the demand for land.
This increase in demand for land leads to increases in price.
As the need to cater to the need of the growing population, the prices will always go up.
Take Lagos as an instance, prices of properties skyrocketed with direct proportion to the increase in population sizes of Lagos.
Re: Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos by RealEstatePlus(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Those who save only are saving for others to invest. Inflation has made saving a no wise decision in today's Nigeria economy.

Don't just save, invest & multiply your money through *Real Estate Investment.*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Luxury Apartment For Rent At Etim Inyang Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos / Plots Of Land@Mayflower Garden Estate With Approved Layout No. Bupp/LY/229/06/09 / Opportunity To Own Land In Abuja Fct @ An Incredible Price Of 150,000 Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.