Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

Kidwaya And Erica Blow Hot On Laycon And His Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidwaya And Erica Blow Hot On Laycon And His Fans (1075 Views)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidwaya And Erica Blow Hot On Laycon And His Fans by Celebsnews2: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate and Billionaire son, Kiddwaya, and his Lover, Erica, blow hot on Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon and his fans who call themselves Icons, and here is the reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asCs7kNy1gs
Re: Kidwaya And Erica Blow Hot On Laycon And His Fans by blackgold7777(f): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
WHERE EVER YOU SEE KIDDWAYA YOU GO SEE ERICA.
Re: Kidwaya And Erica Blow Hot On Laycon And His Fans by patiencebest: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
This guys are shameless

(1) (Reply)

“Is this all mine?” – Wizkid’s son, Zion says after seeing his huge birthday gif / Nengi Is My Queen Now Ex Big Brother Najia Ike Onyema Admits / The Touching Story Of The First Black Girl To Attend An All White School In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.