Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) (76779 Views)

The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) / Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by ume1000: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
HouseAtreides:
Right now we need a Brutus to burst inside Aso Rock and do the needful
Brutus was actually a coward to backstabb his friend

Real men with integrity fight their opponents face to face

2 Likes

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by arantess: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
ume1000:
Brutus was actually a coward to backstabb his friend

Real men with integrity fight their opponents face to face
thats exactly what am saying, he was a coward nothing more, and he died like one by comiting suicide
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by DeusXmachina: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Prechgold1180:
the Eid in that coin is an islamic work
What would happen to Muslims North Korea high majority of china India Saudi Arabia etc when d world ends are they all going to hell because. It's hard and rare to practice christainity in the places I mentioned Saudi Arabia don't even have a single church just thinking

You are asking the question that boggles the mind.

Will the loving merciful God punish people for all eternity simply because they practice the religion they were born and raised into? Which is the majority of the world and includes Christians?
And if almost everyone takes after the faiths of their region and parents how do you know you are practicing the right one?

And ask yourself if you were born to a Buddhist family in the middle of Mongolia, do you think you will hear about Christianity? and will you find Christianity convincing enough to abandon your former beliefs and convert to it and if you don't do you deserve to burn for all eternity in the afterlife for that?

6 Likes

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by cocolacec(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:
sad

No be ceasar wey one of those pussy people bring down be this.. The only way they cud have been successful in bringing him down is only tru one set of creature; daughters of jezebel

God save us from the hand of pussy people dt parades themselves women thereby causing the downfall of good and glorious men..

So many destinies have been terminated thru these ladies... Honestly

Make we no go jam agbako

Women are a necessity of life without them we will go into extinction.Men also lead to downfall of women too so it is vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Minjim: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
DrBrainstorm:
Watch the TV series "Rome" and you will understand this better

����������������������
����������������������
����������������������
����������������������
����������������������
��������#EndSARS������
����������������������
����������������������
����������������������
����������������������
����������������������
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Proton99: 12:26am On Oct 10, 2020
beylinko02:

The way Ceaser's death was celebrated I guess he was hated by many and it was a relief to the People he governed. When the history book is flipped, how will those governing us be Judged?

posterity will definitely not judge this buhari led government right

MODIFIED

I heard he was loved by the masses he governed but hated by the senate because of the influence he commanded..

Nairaland is a place of knowledge. Thank you for the lesson on history.

Jews
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:02am On Oct 10, 2020
I would like this for my collection!
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Brightoo0147: 1:42am On Oct 10, 2020
I am really very conversant with this history, one of my favourites. Thanks Mr. Poster.

1 Like

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Obarofrederick(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Hambivert:
Be wary of who you call your friend!

Did you know Brutus was regarded as Caesar's most trusted friend and politician, yet was the most prominent in his famed assassination?

... savvy Shakespeare!
God bless his memory!

Even you Brutus? those words filled with disbelief...can be regarded as the most famous line in Shakespear's Julius Caesar.

...his pen on papers was like a magic wand bringing history through drama to life!

Shakespeare's literal prowess was sparogatively blessed by God!

The coin would be worth millions honestly!
Et tu,Brutus was the word said by Julius Caesar in Latin after he got stabbed by his best friend Brutus and few of the senators which is translated in English "even you Brutus"
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by k2money(m): 6:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
The times we are in today are indeed Very Rare and incredible Times..
Mysteries are Happening all around us! Mysteries are also being Discovered!

The Greatest Mystery of them all is upon this Generation .
The Greatest Mystery that will Change and Shake the World
The Greatest Mystery that will Cause World wide Chaos is upon us
The Greatest Mystery that will usher in the Lawless one
The Greatest Mystery that will usher in the Great Tribulation is upon us

It is THE RAPTURE!!!
The Rapture is Upon us!
Don't Pretend like you don't know or you don't see it..

Prepare Folks ! Prepare yourself! Don't be Left Behind..
My buddy, I found you.
Can you explain how the rapture will be since you plan it with your father?
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by ibedun: 6:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Uzomacharles:
hmm

Please send me a link to that BOOBACLAT Meme thank you
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by sirjoe1124(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
The times we are in today are indeed Very Rare and incredible Times..
Mysteries are Happening all around us! Mysteries are also being Discovered!

The Greatest Mystery of them all is upon this Generation .
The Greatest Mystery that will Change and Shake the World
The Greatest Mystery that will Cause World wide Chaos is upon us
The Greatest Mystery that will usher in the Lawless one
The Greatest Mystery that will usher in the Great Tribulation is upon us

It is THE RAPTURE!!!
The Rapture is Upon us!
Don't Pretend like you don't know or you don't see it..

Prepare Folks ! Prepare yourself! Don't be Left Behind..
Are you employed??
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Psoul(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2020
Hambivert:
Be wary of who you call your friend!

Did you know Brutus was regarded as Caesar's most trusted friend and politician, yet was the most prominent in his famed assassination?

... savvy Shakespeare!
God bless his memory!

Even you Brutus? those words filled with disbelief...can be regarded as the most famous line in Shakespear's Julius Caesar.

...his pen on papers was like a magic wand bringing history through drama to life!

Shakespeare's literal prowess was sparogatively blessed by God!

The coin would be worth millions honestly!

Yeah....Brutus was very close to Caesar. Very loyal to him, but do you think that Caesar in the other hand treated Brutus fairly?
He may not have bn treated better than the other Senators. That might be the reason he was easily convinced to be the one to draw the dagger.
So treat your friends very well irrespective of your position and they will protect you even at ur back.
Don't see ur loyal friends as just bn loyal to u cos of ur wealth and power.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2020
k2money:

My buddy, I found you.
Can you explain how the rapture will be since you plan it with your father?

It's Gonna be Suddenly,
In a Twinkling of an Eye,
Like a thief in the Night,
In a time that you think not,

Many will be Going about their Various assignments
Many would not Even know until the People all over the World begin to Complain the same things!

You will hear things like
My baby just vanished
I was talking with my wife and she just vanished!
Accidents on air and Land, Because the Drivers and pilots who are Believers Have Suddenly Disappeared..

Aljazeera, BBC, Fox News, Channels, CNN, Ait and all News media worldwide(Electronic and Print) will Carry the Same Heading..

You will see Headings as this

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by OyinO: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2020
The Gold they stole from Egypt.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by OyinO: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's Gonna be Suddenly,

Many would not Even know until the People all over the World begin to Complain the same things!

My baby just vanished
Accidents on air and Land, Because the Drivers and pilots who are Believers Have Suddenly Disappeared..

Aljazeera, BBC, Fox News, Channels, CNN, Ait and all News media worldwide(Electronic and Print) will Carry the Same Heading..

Expired Hollywood Script. Complete balderdash.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Robnectar(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2020
AmazingStudios:
The famous Julius...
Get a custom, eye catching and wonderfully detailed 3D animation to promote your business.
*NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PLOTAGON STORY ANIMATION* , you'll get an animation done with industry standard software and done according to your specifications.
I also offer 3D product rendering, mechanical systems visualisation and simulation, architectural visualisation and many more.
If you wish to be trained you can also contact me for whatsapp or telegram via 08163213516 or send a mail to amazingstudios04@gmail.com.
Check out my Youtube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLCYvxB50nKWKn_odhICYLg

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by SlyCharlie(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2020
djlyrics:
On the front of the coin is the face of Brutus, who famously killed Caesar at the Theatre of Pompey in Rome in 44BC. And the back depicts two daggers flanking a pileup

It was made in 42BC, two years after the famous assassination,"

I Think the chronological calendar is wrong; two years after should be 46BC.
In historical chronology Years BC(Before Christ) is counted backwards hence 45BC, the next year would be 44BC, 43BC and so on till you get to 1BC and after then we have 1AD and you start counting upwards till 2020AD that we currently in.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by AmazingStudios(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2020
Robnectar:

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by TimeTraveler369: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2020
Rare Arts auctions are for money laundering yet this is upper level fraud.

1 Like

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by arantess: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Obarofrederick:
Et tu,Brutus was the word said by Julius Caesar in Latin after he got stabbed by his best friend Brutus and few of the senators which is translated in English "even you Brutus"
et tu, brute
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by brownbib(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2020
Thanks for this incredible piece
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by k2money(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's Gonna be Suddenly,

My baby just vanished

Thank you for that picture buddy. For your information those that predicted that verse were talking to themselves and I don't your name is among them, you know what? They all died without the thing happening. So for your information Jesus does not even know how it will happen and I belief what Jesus and all the powerful prophets predict in those time is just the coming of science.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by DiegoMaria(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2020
thanks for the information
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by beylinko02: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
morgstreme:

How old were you in 1999,kid?
I will ignore you.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Emyben(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
sad

No be ceasar wey one of those pussy people bring down be this.. The only way they cud have been successful in bringing him down is only tru one set of creature; daughters of jezebel

God save us from the hand of pussy people dt parades themselves women thereby causing the downfall of good and glorious men..

So many destinies have been terminated thru these ladies... Honestly

Make we no go jam agbako

Iti Bolibo like you Sir.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by djlyrics(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
martyns303:

BC means Before Christ, so the dates are a countdown to when Christ was born. So yes, 2yrs later will be 42BC. I hope this makes sense?

Ok Sir, now I know
Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by jarx: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
caser that helps in killing Spartacus
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pa3cia:
The month of July and August were named after Julius Caesar and his cousin Augustus Caesar.
Augustus caesar was never julius caesar's cousin
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
King2019:

Do you know Augustus Caeser in the Bible is his adopted son he killed everyone who was involved in his father's death

The month of July is named after Julius Caesar
If you are a fan of Avenger ( I don't know much about them myself)

Thursday is named after Thor the god of thunder and brimstone
Why na "agustus caesar" was a tittle given to emperor of rome after julius death and dat person was Gaius octavius and he wasn't julius caesar's adopted son,pls know fact b4 commenting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Inmate Escaped U.S. Prison In 1979, Recaptured On New Year's Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.