Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,525 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) (76717 Views)

The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) / Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by TonySpike: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
tarantino1:

I've been warning to watch this show for three years now yet till now I never watch am even though I've watched Spartacus three times over.
I want to see the continuation of the alliance between Caesar, Crassus and that other third guy

But na
Mark Anthony and Cleopatra's story na interest me pass not even Ceaser

Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pullo, one of them was assumed to impregnate Queen Cleopatra.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by King2019(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Finnestgreat:
Why na "agustus caesar" was a tittle given to emperor of rome after julius death and dat person was Gaius octavius and he wasn't julius caesar's adopted son,pls know fact b4 commenting

He is Julius Caesar adoptive son I am not disputing the name but that is what he was generally called

Look at the word adoptive in the screenshot

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Finnestgreat:
Augustus caesar was never julius caesar's cousin
You should have quoted me by telling me the relationship between them, what's the essence of the correction now undecided
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Obarofrederick(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
arantess:

et tu, brute
Thanks
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pa3cia:

You should have quoted me by telling me the relationship between them, what's the essence of the correction now undecided
sori o,ok agustus caesar who is gaius octavious was a senator under julius caesar

1 Like

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
King2019:

He is Julius Caesar adoptive son I am not disputing the name but that is what he was generally called

Look at the word adoptive in the screenshot
dude dat is tiberius caesar,julius caesar's adoptive son not augustus caesar.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Finnestgreat:
sori o,ok agustus caesar who is gaius octavious was a senator under julius caesar
Thank you.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by MrCork: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pa3cia:

Thank you.

..u well comes.
Anyways I am a music director & am shootin a expensive music video wit davido,50sent, Jay z, wisskid, & riyana...can u quickly send me yor full size naaaaked picture so I can inspet it to help us invite u for audition.
This is yor shance to be star & mingle with celebriys like me!
cheesy
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by SlyCharlie(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pa3cia:

Augustus Ceaser was a senator yes, but was also related to Julius Caesar on his mother's side.
Julius Caesar was Augustus' maternal grand-uncle.
In other words, Augustus Ceaser was Julius's nephew not cousin. Hope you get now?

1 Like

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by SlyCharlie(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Finnestgreat:
He wasn't just a senator, there were related. Augustus Ceaser was Julius's Nephew. Do you findings well. Julius Caesar was his Grand-Uncle
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
SlyCharlie:

Augustus Ceaser was a senator yes, but was also related to Julius Caesar on his mother's side.
Julius Caesar was Augustus' maternal grand-uncle.
In other words, Augustus Ceaser was Julius's nephew not cousin. Hope you get now?
Now I understand better, thank you! And the other person that quoted said, he only served under Julius Caesar, I knew they were both related somehow.
Thank you once again!

1 Like

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by SlyCharlie(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Finnestgreat:
dude dat is tiberius caesar,julius caesar's adoptive son not augustus caesar.
Julius Caesar's adoptive son was Augustus. Tiberius was Augustus Ceaser's step-son not Julius's. Don't get it mixed up
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by SlyCharlie(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pa3cia:

Now I understand better, thank you! And the other person that quoted said, he only served under Julius Caesar, I knew they were both related somehow.
Thank you once again!
Yes you were right. They were related.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
SlyCharlie:

Julius Caesar's adoptive son was Augustus. Tiberius was Augustus Ceaser's step-son not Julius's. Don't get it mixed up
are u sure
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
SlyCharlie:

He wasn't just a senator, there were related. Augustus Ceaser was Julius's Nephew. Do you findings well. Julius Caesar was his Grand-Uncle
are u sure u know what u are saying
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pa3cia:
Thank you.
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by SlyCharlie(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Finnestgreat:
are u sure u know what u are saying
1000% sure
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
SlyCharlie:
1000% sure
hmmm okay
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by SlyCharlie(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Finnestgreat:
hmmm okay
That's why Octavian's full legal name later was changed to Gauis Julius Caesar after it was discovered he was named in Julius's will as his heir and adoptive son.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
SlyCharlie:

That's why Octavian's full legal name later was changed to Gauis Julius Caesar after it was discovered he was named in Julius's will as his heir and adoptive son.
my fellow historian

1 Like

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by SlyCharlie(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Finnestgreat:
my fellow historian
Yessiiirrr

1 Like

Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by MrCork: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pa3cia:

Thank you once again!

u well come. Did I mentioned I hav moiney....juss in case u ask or u intresssl in me! wink
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by funstufz: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2020
Please, resend to this mail.

aryore@gmail.com

Thanks

AmazingStudios
post=94760248:

Good morning. Check your email.
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by AmazingStudios(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
funstufz:
Please, resend to this mail.

aryore@gmail.com

Thanks

Done
Re: Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) by panafrican(m): 2:21am On Oct 27, 2020
Fake.
Italians are champions of counterfeit, watch them Sicilian mafia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.