Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online (5784 Views)

How To Cut Your Sim Card To Any Size Of Your Choice By Yourself / How 2 Buy Anytin Online Wit Ur Naira Atm Card / Pls Read This How To Use 2500 Naira Card To Brows For Six Mouth Use Network Mtn Zain Eti For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by Calebsky(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2011
Please, is it possible to use naira atm card to buy products online?
I would love to know if there is a possibility. Pls, someone explain.
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by Time2Think(f): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2011
only if it is Visa or mastercard.
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by Calebsky(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2011
someone said it's possible to use GTBank naira atm card to make purchase online.
i really want to know it that is true.
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by Time2Think(f): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2011
that has to be either a visa card or a master card. doohhh.
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by Calebsky(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2011
do you mean a master card naira atm card? , or the normal dollar denominated master card?
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by Time2Think(f): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2011
Those banks also issue Visa/Mastercard ATM cards.
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by folafola(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2011
It is quite possible to use Zennith websurfer or GTB naira mastercard to buy things online that is what I use to buy things online. it is quite possible
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by Calebsky(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2011
@folafola, pls can u tell me how i can do that. i already have a GTBank Naira Debit Card i.e the normal atm with master card logo on it. i need some more clarification.
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by Time2Think(f): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2011
if it has mastercard- then go ahead and use it.
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by folafola(m): 2:10am On Mar 05, 2011
@calebsky go to the site ( it must have mastercard logo on their payment page) you wan to purchase product click on the checkout button and it will take you directly to a page where your payment details will be inserted, kindly fill the form and checkout. ok i can also buy this for you if you dont care. but becareful of site where you insert your payment details online some are scam site and they will zap your money, beware. make sure there is padlock at the down right corner of your browser and it must be https on the address bar. i will advice you use site that have name. eg amazon, google, ebay, name, godaddy etc
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by chidyke77(m): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2011
Op it might interest u to read this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53311.32.html
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by Calebsky(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2011
thanks peeps.
is there anyone out there that can confirm if this works with GTB Naira ATM Card?
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by bush4ker(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
can i use GTB atm card to buy apps from apple store?
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by slimming: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
Nothing like ATM card, you either say Visa or master card when buying things online.
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by folafola(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2012
I have explained all you needed to know you just go to the site you want to buy things and follow my steps. it is quite working but the truth is that some international site might decline your card. it happens everywhere they have their reasons.
Re: How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online by samfibby(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
@poster u cannot use ur naira denominated atm card on foreign merchant sites. If u need to make purchase on ebay, amazon or such, open a dollar denominated visa/matercard with GTB, UBA etc

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Apple Ipad 32gb,wifi / I Can't Access My Ftp Server Outside My Network / Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.