Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? (40830 Views)

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... / Wanna Record, Mix & Master Ur Song(s) / Record Yoυr Song(s) At Our Studio Today, We Charge Lowest Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Lordswat(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
I love them too
I just forgot to add to mention but a few
But Slim Shady and dah WEED lords Erigga and Future na my Real Nigarrrrs
Lordswat:
Eminem
The Weekend
Erigga
Vector dah Viper
Joyner Lucas
Future
Drake
Young M.A
Nasty C
Jidenna
Those are my guys i too love them

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Candyness(f): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sally97:

Thank you so much...Infact they now try to listen to the songs we call "rubbish" because they're tired of the rubbish they produce

hiya.
wow. Boo you very cute. Y'all fancy one on one girl on girl lesbian action? You on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.