Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? (40776 Views)

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... / Wanna Record, Mix & Master Ur Song(s) / Record Yoυr Song(s) At Our Studio Today, We Charge Lowest Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Toyade888(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
IBILEmayweather:

The likes of you listen to Roddy rich and Migos songs and say they are dope..Nigga, we have very good Nigeria artistes that are even recognized world wide..

So true artiste that can't perform without auto tune....Travis Scott set
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by hoctre20(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
IBILEmayweather:

The likes of you listen to Roddy rich and Migos songs and say they are dope..Nigga, we have very good Nigeria artistes that are even recognized world wide..
no mind den jare, na dem go dey listen to ruddy rich songs with wack and stupid lyrics and Bleep words yet its dope to them and dem say Nigeria artiste no get lyrics, na forming yankee in Nigeria dem like. Especially the ones that mention Adekunle gold's AG

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Kingmoney7: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
That mesarati song de vex me
Fem as a davido fan e de do me like say make I slap am if I see am complete noise
Burna boy wonderful de tire me to hear as much as I love his album when it gets to wonderful I de skip sharp sharp
Wizkid pami sef tire me

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by speaktokingfemi: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fia fia by davido
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by JBoss25(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright....this bros OP too like Nigerian songs.....all hits from Nigerian artiste can not make my play list
Nigeria artiste sings dog shit.....except 2 face , burna boy and wizkid.....
Davido is worse......

You must be a real niggarrr...I thought am the only one feeling so....these are the names of artiste on my playlist
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Selena Gomez ke grin
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by JBoss25(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xixtie:
These noisy fellas ain't singing shiit.
Burna is so overrated.
you're mad if you thinks so, I'm sorry but I'm not sorry.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Tatashi: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
All of burna boys songs
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by mkoabiola: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Mr Eazi songs..

Damn boring..

All track sound the same too..

I think say na only me oooo.

Hahahhaha
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Alaga2222(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
I Grove to all song's but FEM by Davido was just a wack and Dumebi the annoying noise make me hate the song the more...

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by kenzysmith: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
ominilongest:
Mayorkun ft Davido berry butter or so angry
haba DAT song not sweet reach

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Iceberg3: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
That garbage from rema :"...atchikulekeripampampampampa I must to be your lover ripaparipapa..." pure bllshhhyyt...

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by portside(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davido = fem
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by kay29000(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Eminem's Loose Yourself. I'm a big Eminem fan, but I just don't get why people love that song so much. To me, it is just a regular Eminem song...he has better songs in my opinion.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by NaijaNaWaa: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
I believe I can fly by R. Kelly
Umbrella by Rihanna
Everything by Burna Boy...
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by kingvick09(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Most foreign act sef gat no good lyrics like that but great vibes only !bad lyrics is everywhere not only nigeria , stop rating low my own acts abeg especially my one and only BADDO!
when you guys listen with 200 earpiece or aba made headset.... lol
OLAMIDE-ERU
OLAMIDE-GREEN LIGHT
JAIDO P FT OLAMIDE -TESSINAPOT
listen and tank me later.....sign out

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Ayt27(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hammer2O19:
What is a hit song in the first place, Naija artists are all wack

They gat no hit songs....I listen to good lyrics with good beat and not some piece of shit and noise making

A hit song is a song that will be evergreen, some are more green than others though.

Ojuelegba by Wizkid is a hit song,

He may have sang other wack songs but that song is a hit song

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by kingvick09(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
E pain me for you
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by kingvick09(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Simisola00:
cool
Tattoo by Fireboy
make i be like tatto for your body simisola !

why y'all hating on good acts !
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by kingvick09(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Simisola00:
cool
Tattoo by Fireboy
make i be like tattoo for your body simisola !

why y'all hating on good acts !
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Memberclub(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Missssii:
FEM

Especially the part where he was shouting “Ah ah aha ah ah”. Can’t deal.
Lmao
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Youngpo413: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hammer2O19:

They gat no hit songs....I listen to good lyrics with good beat and not some piece of shit and noise making
Just listen to Omah Lay 'DO NOT DISTURB'
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by YorubaAmaka(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
All Tiwa savage tracks, Omawunmi tracks, Simi tracks!! all their songs dey cause bad luck!! embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by kingvick09(m): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
PharmD911:

Funniest thing, I'm a fan of his song. I've never delete his songs while clearing my playlists.
the mattet tire me
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by JBoss25(m): 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Acidosis:
1. 90% of Burnaboy's songs.
2. All Small Doctor's songs (glad the dude and his songs have ceased to exist). The "ooin ooin omo iya teacher" thing irritates my kidney.
3. Wizkid's No Stress
4. Rema's songs (except one sha)
5. Hop in my Maserati nonsense from whoever sang the song

On the other hand, anything from (1) Laycon, (2) Omah Lay, (3) Joeboy and (4) Fireboy MUST make sense to me even if they sing doh reh mi fah soh lah ti doh..
then you don't know good music

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Temysteve(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hammer2O19:

Your stupidity is proudly sponsored.
how many songs have u written or released so far, or u think writing/singing is same as listening. other African artist are looking forward to export their music like Nigerian artistes and you're here spilling rubbish.
FEM nd go to bed.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by airmark(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
EdmundChidera:
All Zlatan songs except able God embarassed

Dj cuppy songs tongue

Naira Marley jargons

Wizkid latest songs undecided

Fireboy new album angry

Davido Fem and davido crew songs embarassed

Don't quote me I dislike noise as music

Fireboy new album? grin

Champion
Afar
Airplane mode

grin
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Songs I hate
1. Fem!!! angry Dat song dey annoy me.
2. Some Naira marley songs e.t.c
E.t.c

wink
Music's I like
1. All Juice wrld music's both released and unreleased smiley
This dude doesn't have a bad song
2. Zoom - Cheaque
3. Maserati - Olakira
Not the Remix with Davido o
Davido spoilt the song grin
4. Meek Mill songs
5. Joeboy sef dey try
6. Fireboy wink
7. Adekunle Gold dey try recently
8. Rema - Ginger me
9. Omah lay sef dey try
E.t.c
Sha
I'll update this list later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Georgeblaize(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
real niggas listen to Damian Marley. he is Bob marleys reincarnation.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Bahamas95(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
I don't listen to any song by Oritse Femi, Tiwa Sawage and DJ Xclusive. Even most of Olamide's songs irritate me.

HITS I DIDN'T LIKE.

1. Do me - PSquare

2. Fall in Love - Dbanj

3. Dumebi - Rema
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by mannasseh(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jerusalema ..
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Michaelfucker(m): 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
All Tiwa savage tracks, Omawunmi tracks, Simi tracks!! all their songs dey cause bad luck!! embarassed embarassed
Bad luck as how? grin
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Finnese001: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright....this bros OP too like Nigerian songs.....all hits from Nigerian artiste can not make my play list
Nigeria artiste sings dog shit.....except 2 face , burna boy and wizkid.....
Davido is worse......

You must be a real niggarrr...I thought am the only one feeling so....these are the names of artiste on my playlist
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Clean Bandit my favorite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? / Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / DOWNLOAD: Big Sean Ft. Drake & Kanye West – Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.