Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (73593 Views)

Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
tobisco29:

It just started watchout for Part 2

SHUT UP!
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
please who won the BBnaija luckdown show abeg?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Ajibel(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
An eye witness at the scene of the incident told Vanguard that upon sighting the policemen, the protesters opened fire leading to the death of a policeman while the others fled.

This is the part I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by saintruky(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
This ur story nor tally o... Pipo when dey protest na open fire on police..

Sad u didn't say anything in ur report about d young man that was shot on the thigh... Haba

14 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by tamdun: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Una don go find trouble, now the police have excuse to misbehave
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Mars16(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
I believe strongly that the policeman killed might be innocent. See what the police have caused reform the police them no go gree,na to dey take innocent lives them like.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Pious101: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sonnobax15:
This is where I live....born and brought up here in ughelli....my guy just showed me a similar video....the thing bloody no be small oh,so Tay my p.man gat to put all of us on calls via say make we mind how we dey Waka for town....

I no kukuma comot from my house today Cha....every info. wey I get today na from my guys wey participate for the protest...

las Las Cha,na bet9ja shop we take end am,with many many arguments based on wetin sars don use boys eyes see for the past..
how d matter be for d town now?
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Bar1941(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
Ughelli boys ain't joking
They are giving SARS left right and center
Up down and every angle ..

Lagos boys won't learn
They prefer to protest on Twitter

Stop living in the past, online protests have more coverage than any other forms of protests lately, nobody throws stone at police this days when you can easily destroy him with a single post, why clashing with a armed man when you don't even have a stick to defend yourself? it's ICT world.

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by colestephan86: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/policeman-killed-as-endsars-protest-turns-violent-in-ughelli/
The real protestants have protested and now, all protests will be banned
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Nitah1: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Brandonx:
This is so wrong, that poor officer was looking for his daily bread why kill him all in the name of protest.
Just to send a message.....the youths been killed by this criminals also wanted to live.

Police should know that no one has Monopoly of killing.

Rest in Hell officer.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by FirmTR(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
I support EndSARS not KillSARS
True, but at least, let them feel what others felt.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by heendrix(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
csn01:
Killing an officer of the law? All the residents should start packing out of that area.
He's not a soldier so nothing spoil cool

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Madibah(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bar1941:

Stop living in the past, online protests have more coverage than any other forms of protests lately, nobody throws stone at police this days when you can easily destroy him with a single post, why clashing with a armed man when you don't even have a stick to defend yourself? it's ICT world.

Stop talking trash
Don't be a dumb asshole
What has the coverage changed?
It changes nothing

We still saw the protest in the USA when Floyd was killed
The protest was more than throwing stones
It was a riot
Think well before typing trash

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Omezif(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Even protesters already changed their name to sars or they are protesting against themself
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Yewandequeen(f): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Brandonx:
This is so wrong, that poor officer was looking for his daily bread why kill him all in the name of protest.
he shot and innocent Young boy
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by zinodizt: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
So this is your idea of civilization..... no wonder Nigeria is the way it is
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr

Lagos boys won't learn
They prefer to protest on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by stacyadams: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=AfroKnight post=94748320]Kala kan lo je.

I feel zero pity for the policeman and his family. He had it coming. He would have killed an innocent protester if he had the chance.[/quote grin grin]

If them family members like, make them call them to order and advice them
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by phorget(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good for the dead cops, he too would have felt the hotness of the bullet lead melting through his body veins. The same way the innocents felt while they were fell by the police shots.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Yewandequeen(f): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Brandonx:
he shot an innocent Young boy

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Reptyle(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Shebi dem don dey carry gun dey kill ekelebe unto "peaceful protest" and e dey sweet una for body and una dey hail dem now.

I hope say when ekelebe dem begin use teargas and live bullet discharge "peaceful protesters" we no go hear cry or see plenty hashtags.

People wey dey organise protest suppose fit control protesters.

2 wrongs don't make a right o!

As e be so, e don set. Tomorrow go red gaan!

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by sylve11: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
cool
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Vikynas: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
One policeman killed how about the number innocent citizens that have been killed by Nigerian police?
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
thesicilian:
Whoever is organising these protests need to ensure that they don't turn violent, because that defeats the purpose of a peaceful protest.

Evidently, the time for discussion is over.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Hotzone(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nairaland, you should ban people who are supporting the killing of Nigeria either the citizens or others

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by IghravweIG(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sonnobax15:
This is where I live....born and brought up here in ughelli....my guy just showed me a similar video....the thing bloody no be small oh,so Tay my p.man gat to put all of us on calls via say make we mind how we dey Waka for town....

I no kukuma comot from my house today Cha....every info. wey I get today na from my guys wey participate for the protest...

las Las Cha,na bet9ja shop we take end am,with many many arguments based on wetin sars don use boys eyes see for the past..
Bro you dey the town?
Correct. Mesef dey the town.
I don pm you.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by heendrix(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yewandequeen:
he shot and innocent Young boy

Are you sure he really was the one?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by sylve11: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr

They should take it easy. cool
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Warlord2014(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/policeman-killed-as-endsars-protest-turns-violent-in-ughelli/
Who gave them guns bikonu...
Now what is the difference between them and sars?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by sylve11: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
athaboi:
Killing SARS isn't a bad idea

They shouldn't have killed the police man. cool

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Haykayboss1: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr Ughelli boys ain't joking They are giving SARS left right and center Up down and every angle ..
Lagos boys won't learn They prefer to protest on Twitter
ARE YOU NOT AN IDIOT?
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Gwan2(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
athaboi:
Killing SARS isn't a bad idea

You are an I.diot....I don't go naughty like this but you are a nitwit
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Benzemma(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ekeletu:
Boys don buy market. Police would now arrest anything 'boy' on the streets.
the population of police in Nigeria, is it more than the population of youth? If they turn it that way, then the youth will start killing them any where they find them, even in their house. Even Bokoharam will even see it as opportunity to finish them more and even recruit some of the you to work with them. Then the country will break into pieces.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.