Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria (3564 Views)

Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
1. Mexico City, Mexico has worse traffic than in Lagos.
Commuters in traffic spend on average five and a half weeks a year in traffic.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
2. In the Desert part of Libya, it's hotter than Nigeria by far.
At 50-degrees celsius, you can fry an egg on the streets of Libya.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
3. North Korea and Somalia are the most corrupt countries in the world.
Nigeria barely reached top 30. And somebody is talking about ‘kwaraption’.

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
4. Belgium has the most potholed road in the world.
Ford uses it to test cars . That's how bad it is.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
5. South African drivers are a lot more violent than Nigerian drivers.
People getting shot is a regular occurrence in South African traffic.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ok sir....Nigeria will always remain chairman of Worst country abeg. undecided

9 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
6. Nigeria can’t even compare to Venezuela in kidnappings.
On average, 46 people get kidnapped a day.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by seunlayi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nigeria is just like a cock bn compared with cockroach ,we have the potentials to be greater

When you lost 10k , Yorubaman that found 20k on the street that day will tell you a story of the person that lost 100k to console you�����. He won't tell you how he found 20k

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by madridguy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by abat4real37(f): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
I thought the op is going to talk about the level of Poverty and corruption, wetin consign me with Mexico traffic

5 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
7. Belgium has the highest amount of armed robberies in the world.

11 people get robbed a day in Belgium, that means they can rob you 5 times on your way to work.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by madridguy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
But no country get SARS like Nigeria grin

6 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by vonlogon: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Canih28:
4. Belgium has the most potholed road in the world.

Ford uses it to test cars . That's how bad it is.

Eskis sir, I disagree, let ford come and be testing their cars in Nigeria

17 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Iconstar: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by BigSarah(f): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
So we should all yell lucky us?

8 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nigeria have everything mentioned above.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Iconstar: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Canih28:
2. Libya is hotter than Nigeria by far.
At 50-degrees celsius, you can fry an egg on the streets of Libya.
Not possible

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
vonlogon:

Lol, you can't compare Belgium roads with the whole of Naija tarred roads except for the traffic light, traffic and the rest grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:
Not possible
It literally evaporates water within 5 minutes on the hot 80 degrees roads so why not egg

3 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by madridguy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
You want them to dey replace the cars hand grin after each testing.

vonlogon:

7 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
How's Nigeria better than Belgium with that road I'm seeing there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by fykes(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
What?
Despite the traffic, kidnapping, and corruption, I won't even mention the bad roads , and mugging in Belgium,

Nobody from those countries can last a month in Nigeria without running mad....the things an average Nigerian has to live through daily, the level of depravation and odds against him,

Nobody form those countries can handle it and still be sane.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Iconstar: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Canih28:
7. Belgium has the highest amount of armed robberies in the world.

11 people get robbed a day in Belgium, that means they can rob you 5 times on your way to work.
Thousands get robbed everyday in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:
Thousands get robbed everyday in Nigeria

Tell him oo

2 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Iconstar: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
doggedfighter:

Tell him oo
The guy made no point at all.Nigeria is a terrible place

5 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by madridguy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bros leave story, If Belgium get bad roads dey no go dey bring Belgium used cars come sale for Nigeria as Tokunbo.

Tell me which country dey buy Nigeria used car tongue No be Axe we take dey pieces am?

Canih28:
Lol, you can't compare Belgium roads with the whole of Naija tarred roads except for the traffic light, traffic and the rest grin

11 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by omoharry(f): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Countries are comparing themselves with progressive idealogy and powerful breakthrough in science and technology around the world and here you are comparing Nigeria to the worse of countries .Is this suppose to make us feel cool among ourselves ? Are we suppose to comfort ourselves that we are better than Somalia and other countries that are worse off ? Are we really now low in our thought that we cannot look up anymore , but to keep looking down and comparing ourselves to the down throw-den and pick out areas where other countries are failing.?
We are now the great champion of failures .Shame on any body that came up with this nonsense .

11 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Juliusmomoh: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
For the first time dat am happy to be nigeria
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by xcellentgraphic: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Terrible
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by seunlayi(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
doggedfighter:
How's Nigeria better than Belgium with that road I'm seeing there

i doubt
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
seunlayi:
i doubt

Seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Kano IGR/ Allocation Larger Than Combined Trio Of Abia Enugu & Ebonyi / What A $1,700,000 Mansion In Lekki Look Like / APC Releases Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's City Boy Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.