Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,446 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria (3559 Views)

Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
madridguy:
Bros leave story, If Belgium get bad roads dey no go dey bring Belgium used cars come sale for Nigeria as Tokunbo.

Tell me which country dey buy Nigeria used car tongue No be Axe we take dey pieces am?

I think the ECOWAS members State citizens from country near Naija, like Cotonou, Benin; Togo, Niger n maybe Chad.
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Cotonou and Togo coming to buy Nigeria used cars? You must be joking grin

Canih28:
I think the ECOWAS members State citizens from country near Naija, like Cotonou, Benin; Togo, Niger n maybe Chad.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Xeeex: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
My problem is that we compare ourselves to countries with less money than us or young countries with less power than us
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Notatribalist(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Skmoda360:
Ok sir....Nigeria will always remain chairman of Worst country abeg. undecided
How about you just shut up?will anybody beat you?
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Notatribalist(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
abat4real37:
I thought the op is going to talk about the level of Poverty and corruption, wetin consign me with Mexico traffic
Is it that you can't really read..Didn't u see where he talked about corruption? And who they hell told you there are no more poor country than Nigeria? Step out of Nigeria and see OK?

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
doggedfighter:

Seriously
Abi oh wink
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Notatribalist:
Azin ehn!
Some pipu can talk for their village people.

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xeeex:
My problem is that we compare ourselves to countries with less money than us or young countries with less power than us
How? I don't understand what you're saying
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by DaddyRochie1642: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
seunlayi:
Nigeria is just like a cock bn compared with cockroach ,we have the potentials to be greater

When you lost 10k , Yorubaman that found 20k on the street that day will tell you a story of the person that lost 100k to console you�����. He won't tell you how he found 20k

grin grin grin
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Kudejo: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nigeria has SARS so we are automatically the worst
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Canih28:
4. Belgium has the most potholed road in the world.
Ford uses it to test cars . That's how bad it is.
Joker mentioned Belgium.

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by MENZPRIDE(m): 12:26am On Oct 09, 2020
OP,
You wan try give us hope, abi??

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by redsun(m): 1:34am On Oct 09, 2020
madridguy:
But no country get SARS like Nigeria grin

How about America?
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Kingofum(m): 2:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Lie kill you op

No portholes on any road in Belgium I've been there.

The porthole you're talking about was create by Ford to test run their cars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Kingofum:
Lie kill you open.

I knew it had to be a lie. I have visited Belgium and didn't any pothole of the kinds of we have in Nigeria.
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Skmoda360:
Ok sir....Nigeria will always remain chairman of Worst country abeg. undecided

Abeg stop swearing for your country if you live in it. If you don’t, please consider the lives of the residents in that country before you start uttering rubbish
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 09, 2020
seunlayi:
Nigeria is just like a cock bn compared with cockroach ,we have the potentials to be greater

When you lost 10k , Yorubaman that found 20k on the street that day will tell you a story of the person that lost 100k to console you�����. He won't tell you how he found 20k

What's the point of this writeup, you & the thread poster are both retārds lol
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by madridguy(m): 4:51am On Oct 09, 2020
You mean SARS dey US wey dey check young guys phones, arresting and harassing people with tattoo and dreadlocks? Arresting your women too, checking their phones and bags too?

redsun:

How about America?

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 09, 2020
Canih28:
4. Belgium has the most potholed road in the world.
Ford uses it to test cars . That's how bad it is.

Oga take am easy ooh.
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Kingofum:
Lie kill you op

No portholes on any road in Belgium I've been there.

The porthole you're talking about was create by Ford to test run their cars

Goedemorgen, hoe gaat het?
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Canih28:
7. Belgium has the highest amount of armed robberies in the world.

11 people get robbed a day in Belgium, that means they can rob you 5 times on your way to work.

Oga stopped lying please.

Do you know that Belgium is wealthier than Nigeria.

It has one of the best health and social security system in the world?

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by uboma(m): 5:05am On Oct 09, 2020
doggedfighter:
How's Nigeria better than Belgium with that road I'm seeing there

Exactly!

The kind of potholes we have in some parts of Nigeria are death traps
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by uboma(m): 5:07am On Oct 09, 2020
fykes:
What?
Despite the traffic, kidnapping, and corruption, I won't even mention the bad roads , and mugging in Belgium,

Nobody from those countries can last a month in Nigeria without running mad....the things an average Nigerian has to live through daily, the level of depravation and odds against him,

Nobody form those countries can handle it and still be sane.

Hmmmm

You are right.
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Newbreed2018: 5:07am On Oct 09, 2020
vonlogon:

Eskis sir, I disagree, let ford come and be testing their cars in Nigeria
Ford cannot survive in a road like this for 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 5:20am On Oct 09, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Abeg stop swearing for your country if you live in it. If you don’t, please consider the lives of the residents in that country before you start uttering rubbish
What's this on e saying now? Abeg go sleep jawre undecided.....Mr Man abi woman, don't go look for trouble, I didn't quote you ok...
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 5:28am On Oct 09, 2020
Notatribalist:
Abeg swerve jawre ....I didn't quote you....
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Canih28:
7. Belgium has the highest amount of armed robberies in the world.

11 people get robbed a day in Belgium, that means they can rob you 5 times on your way to work.

Go back to where you copied this stuff from.

Your explanation of this point doesn't make sense. There is a clause or phrase missing.
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 09, 2020
So how much enter your account after the story ?
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Ford cannot survive in a road like this for 6 months.
grin
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Someone with sense just open another thread pointing out the holes in these 7 lies.

https://www.nairaland.com/6169241/re-7-countries-actually-it
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2020
seunlayi:

lol, you're right though..chai
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by stigmond(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2020
This poster must be very high on fake heroine drug.... So what's the purpose of this fu*king post?? To encourage more stupidity or what... Guy man!!! You no go die well... Since you no compare Nigeria with Switzerland and other better countries....very stupid post...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#ENDSARS Protesters Storm Aso Rock Called Buhari Lazy Man (video) / Among The Indigenous Igbo People Of Cross River State / The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.