Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? (15458 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / If A Woman Dies While Pregnant, How Will She Be Buried? / Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
womenareapes:
probably she make her richest by sleeping with many rich men in Makkah who later established her!
Don't use ur family matter to judge ,

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
Akhirastriver:

When did Muhammad got the call of prophet hood ,wen did he marry khadijah
Think before u talk please

What point are you trying to make?

Don't you Muslims always claim that it's sunnah for an older woman to marry a younger man just like Khadija married muhammad?

Or are you saying that it's no longer sunnah? grin

8 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
falopey:
That’s why David Woods alway exposes their lies
U mean David woods that said there ar errors in the bible ,say something else

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Daum:
I am not a Muslim

But your Prophet's wife was a rich merchant trader. Khadijah had a caravan trading along various routes. If she could work and be a successful business woman, then tell that malam that he is mad if he says your daughters shouldn't work
Did u read the post ,where in the Quran or in the sunnah women ar not allowed to work , except with her husband permission ,and if the place is halal

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Thastie(f): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
womenareapes:
probably she make her richest by sleeping with many rich men in Makkah who later established her!
You can't hate Islam more than the pagans in Makkah. At the end, they all perished and Islam is still flourishing. I will die, you will die, Islam will still flourish. Your progeny will accept Islam, worship Allah and your hate won't stop that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thastie:

The Qur'anic verse and hadith that said this?
Y'all are shameless liars. Khadija was the richest woman in Makkah. A Muslim woman.

Akhirastriver read what your brother in Islam is saying, which is different from what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
advocatejare:

Akhirastriver read what your brother in Islam is saying, which is different from what you're saying
So ?, wat happened u self read the post very well
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
advocatejare:

What point are you trying to make?

Don't you Muslims always claim that it's sunnah for an older woman to marry a younger man just like Khadija married muhammad?

Or are you saying that it's no longer sunnah? grin
Ur reply is not even correlating , naso u dumb reach , u said after khadijah died Muhammad inherited her wealth and started marrying many wives , so I replied when did he marry khadijah ,wen did he got the call to prophet hood ,and wen did khadijah die ,read and understand before u reply ,haba at least av sense for a day

3 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Akhirastriver:

So ?, wat happened u self read the post very well

I've read it well grin

Now go and read what you wrote
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Ur reply is not even correlating , naso u dumb reach , u said after khadijah died Muhammad inherited her wealth and started marrying many wives , so I replied when did he marry khadijah ,wen did he got the call to prophet hood ,and wen did khadijah die ,read and understand before u reply ,haba at least av sense for a day

Since you're here to defend Islam why not tell us the answers to your questions

5 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
advocatejare:

Since you're here to defend Islam why not tell us the answers to your questions
If I tell u will u believe dumb ass ,av argued with u many times ,still wats the result ,park well
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
advocatejare:

I've read it well grin

Now go and read what you wrote
Ok
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by womenareapes: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thastie:

You can't hate Islam more than the pagans in Makkah. At the end, they all perished and Islam is still flourishing. I will die, you will die, Islam will still flourish. Your progeny will accept Islam, worship Allah and your hate won't stop that.
I will not die in Jesus name!

back to the sender undecided

our lord Jesus has already conquered death for me!

if you want to die so be it, but please your life to Christ Jesus

13 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Jaapu: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jirehz:

If you’re a woman
Born a christain or even the African traditional religion
Take a second of your time and say “THANK GOD”

You don’t know what God did for you

To be born with a voice and FREEDOM!

But all these stupid comments Don't happen on Sunday Christian threads.

Are you people this daft.

Why has hatred led you people to this state.

4 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Parisian: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
You're here preaching Jesus with that cursed mouth and cursed moniker of yours.

Hypocrite.
womenareapes:
I will not die in Jesus name!

back to the sender undecided

our lord Jesus has already conquered death for me!

if you want to die so be it, but please your life to Christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Parisian: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Wailing and screaming hatred when facts hit you in the face doesn't change anything.
Jaapu:

Why has hatred led you people to this state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by ThatFairGuy1: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
[s]
advocatejare:
If Khadija Muhammad's first wife did not work and was not wealthy, how would she have married Muhammad? Note: Khadija married Muhammad, and not the other way round.

And when Khadijah died, muhammad inherited her wealth and properties and he suddenly said that Allah had commanded him to marry as much wives as possible.

When khadijah the breadwinner of the family was alive, Muhammad could not make that claim that he received a command that he could marry numerous wives.

So the answer is, Muslim women should work like khadijah so that they can marry men like Khadija married muhammad.
[/s]
I asked you just a question from your religion you couldn't answer you are here saying what has no bases, incoherence in Islam.

You've Even understand your own religion? Till today you've not answered just one question I asked wheras I have numerous of it to ask.

Let me ask you again, CAN ONE WRITE HIS OWN OBITUARY?
YES OR NO?

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by fatymore(f): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jaapu:

Why has hatred led you, people, to this state?

Walahi...

You hardly see Muslims with hatred like this on their thread rather it is still Christians like them that would derail the thread

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Parisian: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
David Woods is every Muslim's nightmare
falopey:
That’s why David Woods alway exposes their lies

5 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Akhirastriver:

If I tell u will u believe dumb ass ,av argued with u many times ,still wats the result ,park well
That means you don't know the answer.

Muhammad became a Prophet when he was 40 and Khadijah died when Muhammad was 50 years old, that means Khadija was with muhammad for 10 years of his Prophethood and yet Muhammad couldn't marry another wife but within 7 years that khadijah died, muhammad had married more than 7 wives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Weixzy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na so we go dey talk about our religion, una wey get about thousands plus errors and contradictions for una bible go dey chook mouth........I don't always like to make comments or argue about things . Buy if e sure for you challenge me to a debate. Where we can argue with fact and figures.... I swear you will hate being xxxxxxxxx i no go call names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Bimpe29: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Islam is not just a religion but a complete way of life.

Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen for Islam.

Jumu'a Mubarak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
I asked you just a question from your religion you couldn't answer you are here saying what has no bases, incoherence in Islam.

You've Even understand your own religion? Till today you've not answered just one question I asked wheras I have numerous of it to ask.

Let me ask you again, CAN ONE WRITE HIS OWN OBITUARY?
YES OR NO?

You'll get your answer after you answer my question you ran away from.

You can't leave my questions on answered and ask me another question.

Share me the link to the original gospel written by Jesus himself and of course the original Quran given to muhammad without diacritical marks

Address my question first and also show me the Taurah given to Islamic Moses that is different from the Judaism and Christianity Moses

You were the one that made a claim that you had a link to the original gospel of Jesus Christ.

Here is another question I asked you that you're yet to answer:

If the Quran is purely the word of Allah with no human input and Sura Fatiha is not preceded by "say" it means Sura Fatiha is the word of Allah. Now let's see Fatiha

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

اهْدِنَا الصِّرٰطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
"Guide us to the straight path -"
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 6)

Allah is not on the right path, who was Allah praying to?

Can Allah who claims to be the only god be praying to another God to guide him to the right path?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thatfairguy1

I will only answer you if you honour the promise you made that you would give me the link to the original gospel.

Check below for the screenshots of what you said:

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thatfairfuy1 honour your words

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by vickydevoka(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
I'm not a Muslim buh I love Islamic religion. The only part I don't like is de killing aspect. I think Mohammed should have adjusted de killing with punishment. It a nice religion to go with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Elfaris(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
To all those who are here insulting and trash talking Islam because of what the religion teaches and what Muslims have accepted as their way of life, know that you all are the EXTREMISTS.

Because it is obvious that you lots cannot stay away from what doesn't concern you in any way and have chosen to denigrate and insult those who abide by the teachings of their religion.

SHAME ON ALL YOU HARDCORE EXTREMISTS HIDING BEHIND THE VEIL OF CHRISTIANITY. YOU ALL HAVE NO PLACE IN A SANE AND CIVIL SOCIETY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by ThatFairGuy1: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
advocatejare:

You'll get your answer after you answer my question you ran away from.

You can't leave my questions on answered and ask me another question.

Share me the link to the original gospel written by Jesus himself and of course the original Quran given to muhammad without diacritical marks

Address my question first and also show me the Taurah given to Islamic Moses that is different from the Judaism and Christianity Moses

You were the one that made a claim that you had a link to the original gospel of Jesus Christ.

Here is another question I asked you that you're yet to answer:

If the Quran is purely the word of Allah with no human input and Sura Fatiha is not preceded by "say" it means Sura Fatiha is the word of Allah. Now let's see Fatiha

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

اهْدِنَا الصِّرٰطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
"Guide us to the straight path -"
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 6)

Allah is not on the right path, who was Allah praying to?

Can Allah who claims to be the only god be praying to another God to guide him to the right path?

Leopard never change its spot. You'll always beat around the bush.

* How many times will I tell you NOTHING like fake or original Qur'an, that if you have the fake and original, BRING IT OUT as you claimed to have one.

*2nd question. It's well known record in Christianity that Moses wrote Deuteronomy in the Bible. In this same Deuteronomy, this was what we saw: His death and interment(burial) was narrated in the book HE WROTE.

Deuteronomy chapter 34, verse 4-7;
And Moses the servant of the Lord died there in Moab, as the Lord had said.

He buried him in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is.
Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone.

That is a bastardized book of Moses.
Is that COMMONSENSICAL? How can someone die in a book he wrote? Can you write your own obituary? Answer!

*Third question, Read the English version of the whole suuuratul Al-Fatihah and listen to the question you ask. Do you even understand those pronoun used in the verses? Don't be Ignoramus, you ought to.

If you are very sound, you'll know everything in the verse was directed to Allah, from the believers. THE CHAPTER (Opening chapter) TELLS HOW TO PRAISE AND ASK FAVOUR FROM ALLAH

بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلْعَٰلَمِينَ

[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds

ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,

مَٰلِكِ يَوْمِ ٱلدِّينِ

Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

It is You we worship and You(Allah) we ask for help

ٱهْدِنَا ٱلصِّرَٰطَ ٱلْمُسْتَقِيمَ

Guide us to the straight path -

صِرَٰطَ ٱلَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ ٱلْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ٱلضَّآلِّينَ

The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

*Now tell me which is correct in these verses of Bible:

*And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem… —2 Kings 25:8

…in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem… —Jeremiah 52:12

*Jehoiachin was eighteen years old[b] when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was [b]eight years old
 when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9

*No man hath seen God at any time. —John 1:18

For I have seen God face to face. —Genesis 32:30

*Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

*And it was the third hour, and they crucified him. —Mark 15:25

…about the sixth hour …they cried out…crucify him….Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. —John 19:14-16

*For he cast two pillars of brass, of eighteen cubits high apiece : and a line of twelve cubits did compass either of them about. —1 Kings 7:15

Also he made before the house two pillars of thirty and five cubits high, and the chapiter that was on the top of each of them was five cubits. —2 Chronicles 3:15

Let me stop here, tell me which is to be believe in Those contradicting verses.

Note: I may not answer you again because you all don't know than insult and I won't through you sin against the commandments of Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Friend22(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jirehz:

If you’re a woman
Born a christain or even the African traditional religion
Take a second of your time and say “THANK GOD”

You don’t know what God did for you

To be born with a voice and FREEDOM!

Indeed.
They are born free under rules where she can answer yes sir to her boss, but can object to husband's demand because you call this hypocritical view freedom.
Some of us are way smarter than you think.

People who deliberately slave away their lives were there is 50/50 responsibility on both spouses want to lecture us about freedom

I ask:which freedom?!
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Friend22(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Subzero047:
Imagine giving women permission to work

No.
When you marry please,just tell your wife to do as she pleases.
You peoples should stop spreading your hypocrisy here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Signs Of A Good Death? / Sayings And Teachings Of The Ahlul-Bayt (as) / The Actual Shia Position On The Sahaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.