Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? (15461 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / If A Woman Dies While Pregnant, How Will She Be Buried? / Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by ThatFairGuy1: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
advocatejare:
Thatfairguy1

I will only answer you if you honour the promise you made that you would give me the link to the original gospel.

Check below for the screenshots of what you said:
But you BELIED that book of Barnabas that revealed everything grin. I could remember you asked me very many questions that day which I responded (till night) but you refused to answer one I asked you before I asked about obituary.

my words "I'll see to give.." in quote. I hope you understand that phrase!

Meanwhile, You've not answered my questions, answer and I'll see to give you.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Hussein01(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
advocatejare:

That means you don't know the answer.

Muhammad became a Prophet when he was 40 and Khadijah died when Muhammad was 50 years old, that means Khadija was with muhammad for 10 years of his Prophethood and yet Muhammad couldn't marry another wife but within 7 years that khadijah died, muhammad had married more than 7 wives.

Go and google the rationale behind the prophet marriage with his wives just as you googled the year he married Khadijah. and you will have your answer.

All his marriage with each of his wives were either for one purpose or the other except that of Khadijah and Aisha.

To help your situation small, all the10 years of the Prophet's marriage with Khadijah you mentioned was filled with persecutions and onslaught from unbelievers of makkah until 3 years after her date, when Muslims migrated to Madinah.

And as I said earlier, to all intents and purposes, all his marriage were for one purpose or the other(search for them) not due to acquired wealth, power, pleasure, or demise of Khadijah.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Friend22(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
donjazet:
Very nonsense religion with archaic and anachronistic practices.

Why would Muslim societies choose to be so backwards and refuse to evolve??
Why would they believe that a female is fundamentally inferior to a male and see to suppress that female.

I was really shocked to learn that it is bad for a woman to shake Hands with any male who is not her husband, that is just plain rubbish.
This religion needs to undergo total reformation and refurbishment.

Oga,shift go left your brain dey pain you.
Are you the ones setting rules for others to follow?

We say we no dey follow una do "evolution" ,but who sigh!
People who profess and proclaim tolerance don't want to tolerate an aspect of our lives that does not harm them.

How does a Muslim woman who takes permission from her husband to work or not your business?
Na you marry her?
No.
I know you want to teach us how to live our life since we refuse to evolve; whereas the mess married women keep getting into is making news headlines every week ,but again who cares!
You just want to have a go at Muslims since that has turned to your favourite pastime.

In Islām, a man is the breadwinner and hence the wife sits at home to take care of things, but if she feels she needs to engage in other activity outside her home then the husband's permission is sorted.

I guess in your working place you don't just walk in and walk out as an employee as you please without due permission,how much more a married woman who has a husband catering for her needs.
If I say your brain dey pain you na you go say in dey insult you.

Moreover, why should a woman who is not your relative shake your hands ,or does your hand mint gold.?
Ask Mike Pence and other public figure in the US why they are declining shaking hands with women?

You see this poke nosing you folks keep doing eh,it will soon lead to you not smelling anything at all.

5 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Friend22(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
womenareapes:
I will not die in Jesus name!

back to the sender undecided

our lord Jesus has already conquered death for me!

if you want to die so be it, but please your life to Christ Jesus

Even Saul of tarsus the one you call apostle Paul died and as well as all Jesus's disciples.

All of us will die one day whether you agree or not.
So,whether Jesus conquered death or not ,it matters little.
You and I shall die one day.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Friend22(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jaapu:

But all these stupid comments Don't happen on Sunday Christian threads.

Are you people this daft.

Why has hatred led you people to this state.

Nigerian Christians and confused wannabe atheist on nairaland are the most confused and ignorant barrels here but yet the most loud and vociferous in their claims with empty pangolo heads.

They don't even know the Christianity they profess.
They just shout, sing,dance, clap and close eyes and pray for prosperity with no knowledge about the foundation of their religion.

3 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Adblg0610: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
As in all the churches of the saints, WOMEN SHOULD BE SILENT in the churches. For THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SPEAK , but THEY SHOULD BE SUBORDINATE, as the law also says. If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For IT IS SHAMEFUL FOR A WOMAN TO SPEAK in church. (NRSV, 1 Corinthians 14:33-35)

3 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Hussein01(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
advocatejare:

You'll get your answer after you answer my question you ran away from.

You can't leave my questions on answered and ask me another question.

Share me the link to the original gospel written by Jesus himself and of course the original Quran given to muhammad without diacritical marks

Address my question first and also show me the Taurah given to Islamic Moses that is different from the Judaism and Christianity Moses

You were the one that made a claim that you had a link to the original gospel of Jesus Christ.

Here is another question I asked you that you're yet to answer:

If the Quran is purely the word of Allah with no human input and Sura Fatiha is not preceded by "say" it means Sura Fatiha is the word of Allah. Now let's see Fatiha

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

اهْدِنَا الصِّرٰطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
"Guide us to the straight path -"
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 6)

Allah is not on the right path, who was Allah praying to?

Can Allah who claims to be the only god be praying to another God to guide him to the right path?

Chai...c question

Firstly, the exegesis of the Glorious Quran requires sound knowledge of Arabic and other fields, one cannot just delve into it.

It's not GUIDE US TO THE RIGHT PART it's GUIDE US ON THE RIGHT PART. It means we are already on the right part but we pray for his guidance on that(right part) which we are already on.

For the second question, Suratul Fatiha from which you quoted is of two segment, one for the lord and other for the believers. the one which is for the lord is the first part which implies praises and adorations the second which is for us is the one filled with prayer.

If you are aquaint with the Quran you wouldn't have asked that question. I should have explain further but no time, I got to attend to somethings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by ThatFairGuy1: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hussein01:

Chai...c question

Firstly, the exegesis of the Glorious Quran requires sound knowledge of Arabic and other fields, one cannot just delve into it.

It's not GUIDE US TO THE RIGHT PART it's GUIDE US ON THE RIGHT PART. It means we are already on the right part but we pray for his guidance on that(right part) which we are already on.

For the second question, Suratul Fatiha from which you quoted is of two segment, one for the lord and other for the believers. the one which is for the lord is the first part which implies praises and adorations the second which is for us is the one filled with prayer.

If you are aquaint with the Quran you wouldn't have asked that question. I should have explain further but no time, I got to attend to somethings.
Don't waste your precious time, no matter how you explain, they'll never agree else they results to insult.

Al-Baqarah 2:7

خَتَمَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْۖ وَعَلَىٰٓ أَبْصَٰرِهِمْ غِشَٰوَةٌۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Ramsey19: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
women are fragile and they are not meant to be hustling like men. all parts of their body are unclothedness that's why the prophet(peace be upon him) said "if a woman is facing you, it's as if devil is facing you and if she turns her back to you, it's as if devil is facing you also ( A woman can tempt a man with both back and front) and if anyone of you is tempted by any woman, let him go and meet his wife."

the question now is that, what if the woman too is a workaholic like her husband what will happen to the man in this situation? (we all know who will fall victim las las)

Islam is a religion that teaches husbands and wives lessons to safeguard their marriages(unless you don't know).

it's this that you guys are seeing, there are rights that a wife has over her husband too but you don't know that.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Jaapu: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Parisian:
Wailing and screaming hatred when facts hit you in the face doesn't change anything.

You can piss and shit then drink ur piss and eat ur shit. That is more beneficial to you than forming mumu nuisance on a public forum.
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Leopard never change its spot. You'll always beat around the bush.

* How many times will I tell you NOTHING like fake or original Qur'an, that if you have the fake and original, BRING IT OUT as you claimed to have one.

*2nd question. It's well known record in Christianity that Moses wrote Deuteronomy in the Bible. In this same Deuteronomy, this was what we saw: His death and interment(burial) was narrated in the book HE WROTE.

Deuteronomy chapter 34, verse 4-7;
And Moses the servant of the Lord died there in Moab, as the Lord had said.

He buried him in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is.
Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone.

That is a bastardized book of Moses.
Is that COMMONSENSICAL? How can someone die in a book he wrote? Can you write your own obituary? Answer!

*Third question, Read the English version of the whole suuuratul Al-Fatihah and listen to the question you ask. Do you even understand those pronoun used in the verses? Don't be Ignoramus, you ought to.

If you are very sound, you'll know everything in the verse was directed to Allah, from the believers. THE CHAPTER (Opening chapter) TELLS HOW TO PRAISE AND ASK FAVOUR FROM ALLAH

بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلْعَٰلَمِينَ

[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds

ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,

مَٰلِكِ يَوْمِ ٱلدِّينِ

Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

It is You we worship and You(Allah) we ask for help

ٱهْدِنَا ٱلصِّرَٰطَ ٱلْمُسْتَقِيمَ

Guide us to the straight path -

صِرَٰطَ ٱلَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ ٱلْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ٱلضَّآلِّينَ

The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

*Now tell me which is correct in these verses of Bible:

*And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem… —2 Kings 25:8

…in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem… —Jeremiah 52:12

*Jehoiachin was eighteen years old[b] when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was [b]eight years old
 when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9

*No man hath seen God at any time. —John 1:18

For I have seen God face to face. —Genesis 32:30

*Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

*And it was the third hour, and they crucified him. —Mark 15:25

…about the sixth hour …they cried out…crucify him….Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. —John 19:14-16

*For he cast two pillars of brass, of eighteen cubits high apiece : and a line of twelve cubits did compass either of them about. —1 Kings 7:15

Also he made before the house two pillars of thirty and five cubits high, and the chapiter that was on the top of each of them was five cubits. —2 Chronicles 3:15

Let me stop here, tell me which is to be believe in Those contradicting verses.

Note: I may not answer you again because you all don't know than insult and I won't through you sin against the commandments of Allah.

b]Does evil come from Allah?[/b]

Yes:
.... If some good befalls them, they say "This is from Allah". But if evil, they say "This is from thee" (O prophet). Say: "All things are from Allah....
Quran 4:78

No:
Whatever good, (O man!) happens to thee, is from Allah. But whatever evil happens to thee, is from thyself. But what has come to these people. That they fail to understand a single fact
Quran 4:79

Does Allah change his words?

No:
For them are glad tidings, in the life of the present and in the Hereafter; no change can there be in the words of Allah. This is indeed the supreme felicity.
-Quran 10:64

Yes:
None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?
Quran 2:106

How long to breastfeed?

30 months:
"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says, “O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for T hy favour which Thou has bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam.” – Quran 46:15

24 months:

"And We have enjoined upon man concerning his partners – His mother beareth him in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years– Give thanks unto Me and unto thy parents. Unto Me is the journeying" – Quran 31:14

Who takes peoples souls?

One angel:
"Say: “The Angel of Death, put in charge of you, will (duly) take your souls: then shall ye be brought back to your Lord.”" – Quran 32:11

Many angels:
"But how (will it be) when the angels take their souls at death, and smite their faces and their backs?" – Quran 47:27

Allah:
"It is Allah that takes the souls (of men) at death; and those that die not (He takes) during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the decree of death, He keeps back (from returning to life), but the rest He sends (to their bodies) for a term appointed verily in this are Signs for those who reflect." – Quran 39:42

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hussein01:

Chai...c question

In short Allah was praying to be guided, who was Allah praying to?
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hussein01:

Go and google the rationale behind the prophet marriage with his wives just as you googled the year he married Khadijah. and you will have your answer.

What could be the rationale in a 53year old man sleeping with a 9 year old girl who was still playing with her dolls if not because the man was a paedophile?

What was the rationale behind Muhammad marrying a wealthy woman if not because he couldn't afford to finance his wedding if he marries a woman who wouldn't finance the wedding for him?

All his marriage with each of his wives were either for one purpose or the other except that of Khadijah and Aisha.
Like him marrying the wife of Zaid his adopted son

To help your situation small, all the10 years of the Prophet's marriage with Khadijah you mentioned was filled with persecutions and onslaught from unbelievers of makkah until 3 years after her date, when Muslims migrated to Madinah.
Safiya was married during war too after Muhammad and his army killed her husband

And as I said earlier, to all intents and purposes, all his marriage were for one purpose or the other(search for them) not due to acquired wealth, power, pleasure, or demise of Khadijah.

Even Muhammad advised people to marry virgins and young girls,:

"Narrated By Jabir bin 'Abdullah
When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for handling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "[b]Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'[/b
-Sahih Bukhari 7:62:17

That's to tell you that if he was wealthy enough, he wouldn't have married a 40 year old woman who had been married 3 times before. Don't forget that muhammad was 25years when 40years old Khadijah married him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Alennsar(f): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
donjazet:

Why would they believe that a female is fundamentally inferior to a male and see to suppress that female.

I was really shocked to learn that it is bad for a woman to shake Hands with any male who is not her husband, that is just plain rubbish.
Minding ones business is a great principle and a good way to avoid problems. We are Muslims and Islam is our religion, we are content with the way we practice our religion.
But if the rules are not good enough for you then you need to make your own personal decisions.

Why should I expose my beauty to random men?
Why would I be shaking hands with just any man?
Why should I forget my chastity just to please humans when I am not answerable to them but my God?

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Hussein01(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Don't waste your precious time, no matter how you explain, they'll never agree else they results to insult.

Al-Baqarah 2:7

خَتَمَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْۖ وَعَلَىٰٓ أَبْصَٰرِهِمْ غِشَٰوَةٌۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

That's true....I just have to answer not for him but for it not to seem as though we have no answer to his question and for that Muslim brethren whose faith might be affected if such question went unanswered. those people are really researching about Islam, that question shocked me like...but what they don't know is that all questions birthed by their contemporary researches has their answers in the pages of some books written decades ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Alennsar(f): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
womenareapes:
in Islam, women are not entitled to work but just for only sex and beating!

come to Christian and give your life to Christ Jesus and be free all of this religion slaving.

Islam don't value women. them call them black dog. and if you are the good woman who can take rubbish for Muhammed, them will now call you white dog.
Is this how Jesus taught you to preach his gospel?
Lies and deceit is the foundation of your religion so, I am not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by falopey: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Akhirastriver:

U mean David woods that said there ar errors in the bible ,say something else

Liar your pants on fire. He exposed your “Quran has been perfectly preserved down to the letter” myths. grin
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Alennsar(f): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
fatymore:

Walahi...

You hardly see Muslims with hatred like this on their thread rather it is still Christians like them that would derail the thread

I was once a Christian. I spent my entire teenage years in the redeemed Christian church of God because my uncle was a pastor of the church and he always ensures that we attend every camp activities being that we are close to the camp.

I know so much about Christianity both inside and out, the good and the bad, the truth and the lies.

I know many solid biblical verses with which I can contradict the Christians and many of their posts but Islam has not taught me that.

Islam has taught me to preach the word of God in the most beautiful and calm way.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by fatymore(f): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Alennsar:

I was once a Christian. I spent my entire teenage years in the redeemed Christian church of God because my uncle was a pastor of the church and he always ensures that we attend every camp activities being that we are close to the camp.

I know so much about Christianity both inside and out, the good and the bad, the truth and the lies.

I know many solid biblical verses with which I can contradict the Christians and many of their posts but Islam has not taught me that.

Islam has taught me to preach the word of God in the most beautiful and calm way.

Beautiful

But they don't believe we have reverts from Christianity to Islam.

It is better to ignore than to become a troll.

May Allah ease out burden and make us stand firm in His faith

3 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
falopey:

Liar your pants on fire. He exposed your “Quran has been perfectly preserved down to the letter” myths. grin
Do u av any other reasonable things to say?

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Abolarin91(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Aamin
fatymore:

Beautiful

But they don't believe we have reverts from Christianity to Islam.

It is better to ignore than to become a troll.

May Allah ease out burden and make us stand firm in His faith

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Ramsey19: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Hussein01(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
advocatejare:

What could be the rationale in a 53year old man sleeping with a 9 year old girl who was still playing with her dolls if not because the man was a paedophile?

What was the rationale behind Muhammad marrying a wealthy woman if not because he couldn't afford to finance his wedding if he marries a woman who wouldn't finance the wedding for him?

Like him marrying the wife of Zaid his adopted son

Safiya was married during war too after Muhammad and his army killed her husband

Even Muhammad advised people to marry virgins and young girls,:

"Narrated By Jabir bin 'Abdullah
When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for handling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "[b]Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'[/b
-Sahih Bukhari 7:62:17

That's to tell you that if he was wealthy enough, he wouldn't have married a 40 year old woman who had been married 3 times before. Don't forget that muhammad was 25years when 40years old Khadijah married him
hmmmm....this is deeeeeep, but it's not deep, only if you could seek true knowledge about those things until then you will always have problem with Islam.

That Aisha's marriage is nothing but a case of questioning past moral and culture using the contemporary ones. If you will not be sentimental and biased, I think this article should suffice. Just read it to the end;https://www.islam21c.com/islamic-thought/history/hypocrisy-of-those-who-attack-the-prophets-ﷺ-marriage-to-aisha/

For that of one-time Zaid's wife, I had once asked the same question as a student, having being bordered about it. It's as confusing then as it is to you now, but it's nothing only if you know the rationale behind it.....the reason why the subject like this are still alien to some people even Muslims is we have no profound knowledge about it.

As I said already, Prophet marriages are to one end or the other, which I may not be able to explain extensively here but I will find time to create a post on it. The said rationale borders on political reasons, socio-cultural purpose, constitutional purpose(that of Zaid) and Academic and Propagation of Islamic knowledge among muslim womens.(If you could source for Hadith you should be able to do this too. just research)

That Hadith you quoted if not for anything it lends a credence to the fact that prophet marriages are not for sexual enjoyment as some fondly believe- The Prophet knows where enjoyment and sexual pleasure lie, and that is in marriage with a maiden rather than a matron. Aisha is the only maiden whom he ever married, and this shows that those marriages are for hitherto mentioned reason rather than for pleasure.

And I don't know why you guys are fond of wrongly translating Quran and Hadith to suit your interest; the text of that Hadith which you quoted says "Bikr" that is a maiden, which not necessarily means a virgin in Arabic context....while even an Arabic speaker may argue over this, an instance is the nickname given to the first caliph ABUBAKR meaning "Father of the maiden(Aisha)". The Prophet and his companion called him this name, with their rectitude, moral and intellect they could never nickname him that which makes direct reference to his daughter's sexual organ; "Father of the Virgin"common!...so it's not VIRGIN but MAIDEN. While this is not relevant to the subject matter it is indicative of christians' propensity to interpolate Hadith text to suit their interest.

Sofiyat marriage might have been in period of war but here, war is different from petsecution. Mekkah is to persecution and marginalisation while Madinah is to war when we have the effrontery to fight back and no persecution or marginalisation any longer. so the two are different.

And about advising him to marry young girl, that's another case of questioning primordial culture with the present's. what you term as "young" today are not "young" that day. and I have said that before, it's not "virgin" or "young girl" but "maiden"- a young woman who has not married.

At long last, you made me to type despite trying to be concise....thanka u
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Friend22:

Oga,shift go left your brain dey pain you.
Are you the ones setting rules for others to follow?

We say we no dey follow una do "evolution" ,but who sigh!
People who profess and proclaim tolerance don't want to tolerate an aspect of our lives that does not harm them.

How does a Muslim woman who takes permission from her husband to work or not your business?
Na you marry her?
No.
I know you want to teach us how to live our life since we refuse to evolve; whereas the mess married women keep getting into is making news headlines every week ,but again who cares!
You just want to have a go at Muslims since that has turned to your favourite pastime.

In Islām, a man is the breadwinner and hence the wife sits at home to take care of things, but if she feels she needs to engage in other activity outside her home then the husband's permission is sorted.

I guess in your working place you don't just walk in and walk out as an employee as you please without due permission,how much more a married woman who has a husband catering for her needs.
If I say your brain dey pain you na you go say in dey insult you.

Moreover, why should a woman who is not your relative shake your hands ,or does your hand mint gold.?
Ask Mike Pence and other public figure in the US why they are declining shaking hands with women?

You see this poke nosing you folks keep doing eh,it will soon lead to you not smelling anything at all.
Islam brainwashing game is top notch...

I pity you guys, only God knows when u guys will get a glimpse of light!

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ramsey19:
why they are angry

one of our scholars said he was with a pastor one day while they were watching people doing tawaf of the kabbah and the pastor said "I love Islam, they are united, but I cannot become Muslim." The sheikh asked him why and he said "Islam cannot be modernised"

This is why we are one everywhere in the world and that's why they are angry.

seek knowledge about Islam and you will love it.
clap for yourself, you have been totally brainwashed, you will soon receive the certificate from your imam..

I wonder how guys of this 21 century could be this brainwashed. pity!
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by AbuAeesha: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jirehz:

If you’re a woman
Born a christain or even the African traditional religion
Take a second of your time and say “THANK GOD”

You don’t know what God did for you

To be born with a voice and FREEDOM!
u were second to comment,are you that obsessed with Islam?,u even had to comment as an imposter that you are a Muslim,I sincerely wish you real guidance soon

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by AbuAeesha: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
marvin906:
nothing una dey post dey suprise me again..
na to just dey laugh dey go
wow u were among the earliest to comment,are you that obsessed
with Islam?,u even had to comment as an imposter
that you are a Muslim,I sincerely wish you real
guidance soon
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by AbuAeesha: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin A religion that will soon be killing a young man full of life for blasphemy
Taking away judgment meant for God Humans are very wicked.
Religion of piss indeed undecided
u were second to comment,are you that obsessed with Islam?,u even had to comment as an imposter that you are a Muslim,I sincerely wish you real guidance soon
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by AbuAeesha: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
donjazet:

u were eager to quickly comment,are you that obsessed
guidance soon
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Friend22(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
Islam brainwashing game is top notch...

I pity you guys, only God knows when u guys will get a glimpse of light!
Which light are you talking about?
Because you are already enveloped in the darkness of your ignorance.

Cure yourself first before seeking for others.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by AbuAeesha: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
donjazet:

u were eager to quickly comment on a post that doesn't require ur consent at all,are you that obsessed
guidance soon
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by AbuAeesha: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
ubest1:
Lazy people imagine this kind of question, so to Islam women are just for sex & babies production factory
u were eager to quickly comment on a post that
doesn't require ur consent at all,are you that
obsessed
guidance soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Signs Of A Good Death? / Sayings And Teachings Of The Ahlul-Bayt (as) / The Actual Shia Position On The Sahaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.