Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Best Tiktok Entertainment - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Tiktok Entertainment (595 Views)

The Best Tiktok Niches For Creativity Program & Youtube Shorts / Best Tiktok Compilation [] PART #2 [] #besttiktokcompilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Tiktok Entertainment by JohnnyFrvr: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hi everyone. I'd like to be brief and at the same time.. "CAPTIVATING"
I'm creating this trend for the single purpose of posting very Etertaining TikTok videos. Yes I'm still a growing YouTuber and I enjoy editing videos a lot, so I was like.. "why not use what you have to your own advantage" then BOOM.. I opened my own channel last month..

Today also happens to be my birthday, I'm 18 years this 08 of October 2020.. I do feel like I'm different from other people out there.. Like c'mon,
*most of my age mates are facebook addicts, my friends in real life also use Facebook a lot and that keeps me wondering if they are messed up in the head
*I hardly do go out except to visit close by friends once in a while
*I enjoy my time alone cuz I'm mostly busy reading novels, watching videos, editing videos like I mentioned earlier.. And yeah, I can Photoshop quite good cool
*I don't play games like PUBG, FreeFire, Fortnite bcuz I gain absolutely nothing from them.. You call it recreation but its more like a Liability to me ..

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS TREND CUZ I MIGHT HAVE BEEN BORING YOU.. IM ROUNDING UP MY MUMBO JUMBO QUICKLY NOW grin wink

You may be wondering why I said all that, but if you add them up,only then will you know why I decided to create a YouTube Channel where I can keep people entertained

During these few weeks i opened the channel, from the analysis of the videos that got more views than others, I noticed about 60% of my viewers comes from Nairaland and I'm glad some people kind enough to spend time on my videos..

I know its going to be really difficult to grow as a small YouTuber, but its really worth it cuz I enjoy editing videos.. And persistence is the key to success

I would be posting links here for every new videos I post on my channel, please y'all should support me, and if you love being entertained, i recommend this channel for you

Also, if you wanna talk to me one on one.. I'll be droping the link of my channels instagrams handle in the next post

I'm not prone to errors, I believe I must have made some epic blunder but lol.. Nobody perfect.. I'm not even good in writing essays let alone this.. Its just that you do incredible things when you really have an intention/achievement in mind.

Thanks everyone for reading, I really do appreciate.
Re: Best Tiktok Entertainment by JohnnyFrvr: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Here's the Link to my channel

https://youtube.com/channel/UC6PyInhrnKr7hoKasQlp9Vg

(If its not clickable, just copy and paste the link on YouTube search bar.
Re: Best Tiktok Entertainment by JohnnyFrvr: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Best Tiktok Entertainment by JohnnyFrvr: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Best Tiktok Entertainment by JohnnyFrvr: 2:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Best Tiktok Entertainment by JohnnyFrvr: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Best Tiktok Entertainment by JohnnyFrvr: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Best Tiktok Entertainment by JohnnyFrvr: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Best Tiktok Entertainment by JohnnyFrvr: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2020
When you beat your son and it takes a weird turn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYZM2s6f7_8
Re: Best Tiktok Entertainment by JohnnyFrvr: 1:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Doing things that will make my dad mad till im famous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD_6uplhPPE
Re: Best Tiktok Entertainment by maker1234567: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2022
I need someone to start..created a youtubue n tiktok videos . It will require us to move around n ask people some questions
Location port harcort. Choba, Nta, romuokoro areas will b closer to me

(1) (Reply)

Attack On Titan Season 4: Trailer, Release Date, Details / How To Stream Any Latest Movie Or TV Show For Free / Nollywood Actress: A Smokescreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.