Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) (35043 Views)

Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos / Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Ajayi: Who Will Win Ondo Governorship Election? / " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by JoyNHope(f): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2020
aremuforlife:
Why is no one talking about the unpenetrating bullet to her body, it seems she has been fortified. To sincere to all omo oduduwa, we need to start using our local protection against the western protection.

Sir, the lady specifically said that she had NO CHARM and that it is JESUS who saved her from being hit. How then should this generate discussion on local protection?

Why not wait till someone testifies to the efficacy of charms? This particular testimony is not for that please.

Do have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by AIlahuAkbar: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ategberoson:
I pity any non Rivers indigene staying in that state. is it not that state one of the best graduating student of abuad and his mother were kidnapped and killed?

even with $1m monthly job I will never step my foot in Ogun, Abia state, Rivers and all Northern states
add Calabar, cross River state
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by AIlahuAkbar: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
MJluv:
Rape abi? we thank God no such thing happened to her
maybe e happen but she no talk am to avoid stigmatization and trauma
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
MJluv:
Even if it happened she won't make it public.....You don't expect kidnappers to see that beauty and won't feel tempted to touch.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by PoliteActivist: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
aremuforlife:
Why is no one talking about the unpenetrating bullet to her body, it seems she has been fortified. To sincere to all omo oduduwa, we need to start using our local protection against the western protection.

Genius, this happens in the West all the time too - guns misfire or miss or wrong person hit. Stop looking for a way to believe nonsense!
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by PoliteActivist: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
MJluv:

How do u know
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Righteousness1: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thank God for rescuing you. You shall always be protected by the Most High God in Jesus name.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Sunrise258: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ategberoson:
I pity any non Rivers indigene staying in that state. is it not that state one of the best graduating student of abuad and his mother were kidnapped and killed?

even with $1m monthly job I will never step my foot in Ogun, Abia state, Rivers and all Northern states

Your view is true.
I got to Portharcourt last year and I'm already tired. Everything about Rivers is scam. Even their people, mostly youths, are ill trained. They lack manners to the core. Their girls, sex is exercise to them. The only good news is, their girls dey get big yash! The loi-loi or akpu dey eat everyday has overblown their ass. Things are super expensive. Insecurity is alarming.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by ufuosman(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
All thanks to God for her life
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Breadnote: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
gud news
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by euniselfyahoo: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thank God for bringing her safely. Our safety is in the Lord.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Papsine(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thank God for a great testimony.
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sunrise258:

Your view is true.
I got to Portharcourt last year and I'm already tired. Everything about Rivers is scam. Even their people, mostly youths, are ill trained. They lack manners to the core. Their girls, sex is exercise to them. The only good news is, their girls dey get big yash! The loi-loi or akpu dey eat everyday has overblown their ass. Things are super expensive. Insecurity is alarming.

let them continue deceiving themselves brother, no be the same state serial killers killed many ladies in hotel?

no be the same state a deliverer guy was lured and killed while the delivery items was snatched?

instead of these people to demand for good governance in their state, they will rather be eulogizing wike the project governor my foot

River state with her huge IGR but nothing to show for is overrated
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
add Calabar, cross River state

that state too is not safe?
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
nengibo:

Guy everything in life is a risk, its just about taking calculated risks, unless you're based outside Nigeria, we all face the same security challenges (with the extreme exception of boko states and Choice areas)

there are some risks that can caused many people to cry, many death today are avoidable. not all risks worth it
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thank God oo
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ategberoson:

abia state no get security issues now ??
Re: Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
abia state no get security issues now ??

don't walk at Umuahia at late hour with valuable items biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship / Thugs Stop PVC Registration At Lugbe Federal Housing Area, Abuja / Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.