Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja (36453 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th / Sowore: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad After Brutal Attack By Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 09, 2020
#ENDSARS: Angry Nigerians Led By Sowore, Deji, Aisha and Raphael Protest At Force Headquarters In Abuja

Angry Nigerians protesting the continued harassment and intimidation of citizens by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad has vowed not to leave the premises of Nigeria Police Force headquarters in Abuja until the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, addressed them.

The protesters turned down the entreaties of Force Public Relations Officers, Frank Mba, for them to call off the demonstration.

The protest was led by human rights activists, Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu, Raphael Adedayo and others.

Graphic footage showing SARS officers dragging two men from a hotel in Lagos and shooting one of them in the street had sparked mass fury across the country and fuelled long-held demands for reforms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5a87y8SslA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCtUe9wh11M

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/08/endsars-angry-nigerians-protest-force-headquarters-abuja

lalasticlala

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Jossyroyal1: 4:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Wow

#EndCorruption #EndCluelessLeadership #UnaccountableGovernance #EndSharia #Retrogressiveness #EndUnemployment #EndPoverty #EndFraud #EndYahoo would have made more sense though.

Meanwhile, Kudos to them. Nigerian government fear protest more than anything and has been frustrating it for many years.

It's a step at a time... We will pull a Mali, an Ivory Coast, an Algerian on them soon

Kindly keep contact with us, check my signature

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by kenzysmith: 4:53am On Oct 09, 2020
this 2 men just dey do eye service give them money and watch then keep quiet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by uniqueboi1(m): 4:54am On Oct 09, 2020
Protest season.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by BUHARImyDOG: 4:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Nigeria is turning to a zoo under the watch of zombie president

47 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by orisa37: 5:00am On Oct 09, 2020
SAY-SOWORE, ADEYANJU,. YESUFU SAY END SARS. SUPPORTED.

15 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by gaddafe(m): 5:00am On Oct 09, 2020
if only I knew when the protest was about to begin in Benin, I would have joined them. But at upper sokponba in Benin, the protest had turned to a war zone as there is currently exchange of shots from both parties.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by akinmusi(m): 5:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Everything will soon be politicized as Sowore Don join.

He should maintain some distance atm.

Given the fast that he contested against the president in the just concluded election, his file case may be brought out again.

The quietness from the corridor of power is fear and as a result of possible measures or sanctions by US and UK on top politicians.

Meanwhile, I will design, print and brand for you with 3D logo graphics and hyper realistic concepts.

Kindly check my signature below with the link and my work archives.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by LawLab247: 5:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Ok
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by DonBenny77(m): 5:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Armed robbers and Yahoo boys will love this..... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by ZeroAccess: 5:35am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:
Armed robbers and Yahoo boys will love this..... grin

What are sars? Just pray you don't fall in the hands of this evil people.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by chatinent: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2020
A country where without protest and bloodshed nothing can be done right.

Achebe foresaw this. Truly, there was a country.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by DonBenny77(m): 5:45am On Oct 09, 2020
ZeroAccess:

What are sars? Just pray you don't fall in the hands of this evil people.
It's not just about SARS, I've been a victim of police brutality since my teenage way back 2003/2004 though it was very rare then. The SARS then was nothing like what we have now.
This SARS brutality became very rampant when a lot of touts and cultists joined started signing up.
The matter is tricky, End SARS! do you know what that means? Armed robbers can lockdown a street and hold a vigil.
Reform SARS sounds better...
It seems Yahoo boys have highjacked the protest.
The protest is only serious in their strongholds lagos Benin, delta....
As for these ones right here anything to torment Buhari is welcome.
Funnycountry

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Even opposition elements are taking advantage of this protest.. However, I'm not anti-party but anti-bad system and governance..

-#ENDSARS..? Government should ban the tactical unit totally or change the stigmatised name to a new one with a total reformation..?

Remember, when millitary handed over to civilian, there were widespread criminal disturbances and dominations in most part of the country which took different creation of both government and local tactical units like operation sweep, rapid squad, OPC, Bakassi, vigilantes, etc which required local and higher level of intelligence and tactics to tame or reduce them..

The same might occur again with massive effect as these tough days demands drastic and forceful measures to make ends meet. CHECK OUT THE OLD AND YOUTHS TODAY! We all know things and people of this country are getting worse daily because of the glorified criminality elevated by our bastardised and rotten system..

I don't support #ENDSARS but reformation of it and other tactical units..!

15 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Joshmodest(m): 5:54am On Oct 09, 2020
Why is sowore looking like a cultist ??

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Joshmodest(m): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:

It's not just about SARS, I've been a victim of police brutality since my teenage way back 2003/2004 there was nothing like SARS then.
The matter is tricky, it seems Yahoo boys have highjacked the protest.
I'm so tempted to tell you your reasoning is unbelievably myopic ....
Yahoo boys hijacked the protest , how does that validate SARS brutality , even if yahoo boys hijacked the protest when has SARS job become to arrest fraudsters , what happened to the Efcc , when did anti - robbery become anti fraud ..that's the real problem ,imagine saying drug peddlers are protesting for the lastma to be scrapped , when we have the Ndlea , does that make sense to you and your friends ?
Methinks you have no relative or a friend who has been assaulted or killed by this miscreants ,hence your SARS apologist comments ...
The excuse of police brutality , is not tenable at all , like it or not you were brutalized by police in 2002 , some would still be brutalized even today ...funny thing is police brutality is still on ,likewise SARS brutality , FRSC brutality , customs brutality , every single force are brutal in their activities , so do we leave one to continue terrorising us even when we have a slight chance of ending this gory sight in the name of others being brutal too ?
Where SARS move to if they are dissolved is not the problem let's get them dissolved first ,whether they become armed robbers or not is not our problem , I'll rather be robbed by gun men than being harassed by SARS !!

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Onlinesmart: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:

It's not just about SARS, I've been a victim of police brutality since my teenage way back 2003/2004 there was nothing like SARS then.
Exactly my points. SARS are polluted truly but most of those calling for its scrapping are being sponsored by sophisticated criminals and fraudsters alike.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Rugaria: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Deji go soon collect again....
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by ThatFairGuy1: 6:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Do not End SARS, reform it.

Only thieves will want it scraped completely

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by ZeroAccess: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2020
DonBenny77:

There is nothing like yahoo Bois here. The question is, is it normal for a sars operatives to stop random people and start checking phones. Stop public bus, look through and order young boi to highlight from the vehicle.

We should not use the wrong approach to correct the wrong thing. Lets first scrap those rogue and empower efcc technology wise, for proper investigation before arrest. That's how sane society does. Rather than random arrest base on your look.

Do you kwn that sars operatives are doing contribution (ajo) weekly. How do you expect someone earning monthly to source for such.

Worst is, they kill at any sight provocations.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Slawormir: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Endsars now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by MrImole: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by yenereal(m): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2020
shocked

Sowore used the opportunity to do #Revolution Now protest. If you doubt me, look at his cap.

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2020
For Sowore's activities in 2015 general elections where he supported tyrant Buhari over GEJ, I will never forgive him nor take him serious.

Just like Tinubu, that idiot will never be president of this country.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by yenereal(m): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Endsars now

It is not alright this time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Yele and this woman na scammer dem be
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Perfecttouchade: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Great

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Naso
Shame on Lauretta the drunkard , sarz sympathiser

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Tillatalk: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2020
gaddafe:
if only I knew when the protest was about to begin in Benin, I would have joined them. But at upper sokponba in Benin, the protest had turned to a war zone as there is currently exchange of shots from both parties.
I trust my edo boys we no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by jericco1(m): 6:14am On Oct 09, 2020
They should have channeled their energies elsewhere
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja by Vcjuls977: 6:17am On Oct 09, 2020
Good work

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota / Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos) / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.