Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Pot Hole, Mud, Water , Smell Of Opened Sewers During A Car Ride - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pot Hole, Mud, Water , Smell Of Opened Sewers During A Car Ride (513 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shi Shi In The Mud" - Dipo Awojide Mocks Obidients / Banning Of Opened Grazing Vs Banning Of Spare Parts. / Pot Hole Forms Map Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pot Hole, Mud, Water , Smell Of Opened Sewers During A Car Ride by ludoliu(m): 6:16am On Oct 09, 2020
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSdpFxSkNSg[url][/url]

Last week on independence day I took a drive from Mainland to Lagos island . The traffic was really quiet that day , however, it took me around 1 hour and a half to do the 20 km drive. I was lucky that day, that drive could have taken 4 hours as every lagosian knows .....

I went to thousand pot holes , drove in stone, drove in mud, in water.... and few time on a good and clean road. I met millions okada without helmet buzzing and riding in every directions, smoky buses throwing their black smoke as they accelerate. I smelled the foul smell of dozens of open sewers... I wonder when will the road match to the rank of the city : one of the biggest economy in all the continent.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSdpFxSkNSg[url][/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pot Hole, Mud, Water , Smell Of Opened Sewers During A Car Ride by yanabasee(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Pot Hole, Mud, Water , Smell Of Opened Sewers During A Car Ride by anonimi: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2020
ludoliu:
Last week on independence day I took a drive from Mainland to Lagos island . The traffic was really quiet that day , however, it took me around 1 hour and a half to do the 20 km drive. I was lucky that day, that drive could have taken 4 hours as every lagosian knows .....

I went to thousand pot holes , drove in stone, drove in mud, in water.... and few time on a good and clean road. I met millions okada without helmet buzzing and riding in every directions, smoky buses throwing their black smoke as they accelerate. I smelled the foul smell of dozens of open sewers... I wonder when will the road match to the rank of the city : one of the biggest economy in all the continent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSdpFxSkNSg

That biggest economy has been pocketed by just one person with his bullion vans and scam arrangements legalised by VP Osinbajo when he was Attorney General of Tinubu.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917101_lagos1_jpeg282b890e5baee3811ca903f81be5a99c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917102_dhaka2ndworstliveablecity1_jpeg7a1885987bbc7f93ca8c09cf143e1e1a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761086_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blood / Endsars: Religious Leaders Should Call Their Members To Eschew Peace / 24 Hrs After #lekkitollgatemassacre No Flags At Half Mast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.