Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

#EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) (70250 Views)

Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her / Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Choose Between Chioma B And Cardijat / I Go Dye Writes An Open Letter To President Buhari, Asks Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2020
6digitscomrade:
oil dey ur head...even if I know I have my grounds in Nigeria to take care of myself and my families the thought of seeing such and knowing how volatile my temper and emotions can be ,I doubt if I will not be harassed in Nigeria upon my visit .... I know because I appear younger than my age and ofcourse according to them with their wretched mentality and pull him Down syndrome they might want to test my waters and only God knows what will happen.. when me and my friends discuss Nigeria we plan and talk as if we are going to a war zone or planning a heist .... should i now look like I’m from my granny’s Villa because I want to visit Nigeria? Should we now constantly ask friends and families to provide private security ofcourse paid for by you.. the annoying part is u will feel trapped and restrained.. can we just be free?? It’s bad I have been promising my kids I will take them but God knows I’m only stalling.. I don’t want this bloodsucking extortionists to kill me in front my kids or even kidnap us upon seeing a presume young man with beautiful mixed kids.. they might immediately smell a legal illegal heist with national backing..

#EndSarsNow#

Let home be home and jungle a jungle.. the old English man said home is where a man finds PEACE.. I want to feel at home and at peace in Nigeria.. I want to be able to be working and send my kids to granny and I will be rest assured I won’t be called for ransom or to come and identify remains and pay for funerals..

The irony of all this is.. no one has monopoly for violence..

I grew up in Nigeria and I understand how ingenious we can be we have a lot of craftsmanship either good or bad.. primal instinct is always intact hence our charismatic and sagacious nature..the middle class which the Nigerian state has systematically displaced down with their unpopular policies and poverty have joined in the torture being the diet the less privileged had be on since 1960 will soon join the struggle to Get Nigeria working again ..

They forgot that almost in all rural villages u have one or more blacksmith that doubles for a gun maker.. by the time these men and women u are killing their breadwinner children hustling in the city go back to making arms or even lead a revolution by arming people against ur insensitivity and reckless abandon for ur oath of office it will be blood in blood out and the only witness to the murders will not even be present...#Food4thoughts#

But in America, police kill blacks often too. What we need here is not to end Sars. If u end Sars. Those officers will be posted to other units. What we need is strong institutions that punish people when they do bad.

So many things are wrong with Nigeria. We need strong institutions that will identify true fraudstars and punish them accordingly.

Take for instance, many international agencies don't allow Nigerians in Nigeria to use their platform for business. Those of us who work online will arrest to this. The reason many websites are blocking Nigerians is due to fraud. I have been denied many contracts online from abroad agencies once they discover that I am a Nigerian. But not all of us are fraudsters na. So what we need is strong institutions that handle issues without bias becus of a truth, naija is dangerous, from kidnappers to armed robbers to internet fraudsters to political criminals, etc. So, Sars is still very much needed. What we need is a way, a better way to deal with security men who do things not needed of them. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Charmingrascal:

You have no idea the power of International campaign against something.

Why are secessionist protesting abroad.

International campaign will call the attention of International community to how our Uniform personnel are killing armless Nigerians and that is human right abuse.

No effort is a waste and I think Duke of Ibadan actually makes more sense than you.
no need for international campaign for BBNaijja #Elites #Laycon, but for #endsars

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by SoccerUSA(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by SoccerUSA(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Awesome!... Loud it!
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 24Bauer(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2020
This is a Good Development.

Please Kindly Check my Signatures.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Princedapace:

But in America, police kill blacks often too. What we need here is not to end Sars. If u end Sars. Those officers will be posted to other units. What we need is strong institutions that punish people when they do bad.

So many things are wrong with Nigeria. We need strong institutions that will identify true fraudstars and punish them accordingly.

Take for instance, many international agencies don't allow Nigerians in Nigeria to use their platform for business. Those of us who work online will arrest to this. The reason many websites are blocking Nigerians is due to fraud. I have been denied many contracts online from abroad agencies once they discover that I am a Nigerian. But not all of us are fraudsters na. So what we need is strong institutions that handle issues without bias becus of a truth, naija is dangerous, from kidnappers to armed robbers to internet fraudsters to political criminals, etc. So, Sars is still very much needed. What we need is a way, a better way to deal with security men who do things not needed of them. Simple!
Mr Man I careless if they are killing albinos in Tanzania for lack of good comparison to ur suggestions..nonetheless I understand all u said but diz national crisis can’t be cured with ur sentimental suggestions.. remember it has been tolerated 3times already after useless corrupt panels were set up to reform..this is the 4th time I think u guys should allow our suggestion fly first and let’s see..

Scrap Sars### let them return to barracks or sambisa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

Laycon , Erica , Big brother went viralllll we didn't need Cardi to help us make it viral ...let's stop acting like we always need help when we can do stuffs ourselves ..
When George Floyd was murdered did Americans beg Ed sheeran , Pink , Stormzy , or Popcaan to help them fight racism in the police department of us ...
They stormed the streets in their millions and attracted attention they didn't beg for sh*t , I hate SARS more than you do ,.I want then screwed and I don't think we need Obama or Boris Johnson to do it for us !!!

Don't mind that village dukes!
I always tell people that our leaders are reflections of us

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2020
Wawelexy:
She should come down to Nigeria and join the protest...
CALL THEM OLOSHO TO JOIN YOU NOT THE GIRL
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2020
Wawelexy:
She should come down to Nigeria and join the protest...
SARS go like touch her bum bum, make she come
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by LegalWolf: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

Laycon , Erica , Big brother went viralllll we didn't need Cardi to help us make it viral ...let's stop acting like we always need help when we can do stuffs ourselves ..
When George Floyd was murdered did Americans beg Ed sheeran , Pink , Stormzy , or Popcaan to help them fight racism in the police department of us ...
They stormed the streets in their millions and attracted attention they didn't beg for sh*t , I hate SARS more than you do ,.I want then screwed and I don't think we need Obama or Boris Johnson to do it for us !!!

Uncle, be calming down. The point he is trying to make is that this government values international opinion way much more than public opinion. They are prompt to respond to international criticism way faster than local criticism. On this note, it makes sense to draw international sympathy to our cause. It is only on that note they will respond and destroy the monster called sars
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2020
Niggaz shut the f up.

The end goal is scrapping out the organized crime syndicate called Sars.

Even if devil join the campaign, it's not enough.

B1tch a55 fool

quote author=Joshmodest post=94753522]
They stormed the streets in their millions and attracted attention they didn't beg for sh*t , I hate SARS more than you do ,.I want then screwed and I don't think we need Obama or Boris Johnson to do it for us !!![/quote]
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:
I'm trying not to be a tribal bigot , but this duke of Ibadan is a foolish man .....
Tiwa savage enter street protest nothing change , is it cardi b's tweet from uncle Sam's country that would end SARS ??

why do u think EDO elections went smoothly? is cause of the ban frm "uncle Sam's" country.senator sanni said it all,"power pass power" African leaders Neva see anything, wait make trump win next month first.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Litmus: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Princedapace:

They are not blocking Nigerian business because of fraud reputation, these are excuses, there’s a sort of invincible International Trade Cartel instituted by Western nations on Africa that works to prevent African Nations trading on a level ground internationally. Whatever businesses or products Africa nations sell on the international market, if these business or product sell competitively or threaten to do so, something will be found and implemented that will adversely impact these African nations competitiveness. For instance, you flood the market with Lobsters and it challenges US producers, suddenly your lobsters will be said to be from contaminated waters and banned.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Neroiam(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Truthteller2020:
Why do you find it joyous when negative thing about your country goes viral?Have not you noticed it's only Nigerins youth that enjoys painting their country in bad light?

No. Get your facts right next time before you come here to post nonsense. I'm a Nigerian youth and despite the deplorable nature of our living standards, I do not paint Nigeria bad. However, i won't fail to discredit it's bad governance.

But where are you spewing this trash from? Your whitlow fingers? Gross!! Perhaps you're happy about this egregious sanguinary. I won't be surprised if you're a SARS operative or a relative of one savouring bloodmoney.

Well if you must know, I and many sane people will be happy to see Cardi B and any other humane soul tweet #Endsars

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:
I'm trying not to be a tribal bigot , but this duke of Ibadan is a foolish man .....
Tiwa savage enter street protest nothing change , is it cardi b's tweet from uncle Sam's country that would end SARS ??
lmao. grin the nigga is just a simp

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by bmdthemix: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:
he is not foolish, its means a international body is about to get involve not just local celeba. help na help this will show d mumu of a president that foreign eyes are on him
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

They stormed the streets in their millions and attracted attention they didn't beg for sh*t .

I'm very sure you haven't left your room/house for two days now
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Nasige(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2020
why are you like this?
They stormed the streets in their millions and attracted attention they didn't beg for sh*t , I hate SARS more than you do ,.I want then screwed and I don't think we need Obama or Boris Johnson to do it for us !!![/quote]
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

Yeah

Worse of it all, the level of illiteracy is aptly gross. I got fed up delineating my métier so I'd tell them my father is the odiologbo(paramount ruler) of our kingdom. Most will let me pass as they wouldn't want trouble or possibly the wrath of the gods grin grin

The police should just do their sworn oath job and stop infringing on our rights. #Endsars

Ozana,you be Isoko person no liecheesy.
Where for Isoko you come from ?
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by generalwo(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:
As loved by many, popular female Art Cardi B has been notified of of the #Endsars campaign.

The ardent twitter follower @Asiwajulerry aka Duke of Ibadan got her attention in the early hours of this morning.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AsiwajuLerry/status/1314362696696049665

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamcardib/status/1314345870440034304
...... Instead of even ending this Sars.... Why don't we send them all to join the fight against boko haram since they are so blood thirsty.... They will be of better use there.......
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Oshowfreetv: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2020
Davido Used & Dumpe.d Babymama Chioma - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals | Laycon Leads £ndSars!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9yMWtJLYbY

#davido #FEM #DavidoFem #kemiolunloyo #Kemitalkslaw
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Neroiam(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2020
generalwo:
...... Instead of even ending this Sars.... Why don't we send them all to join the fight against boko haram since they are so blood thirsty.... They will be of better use there.......

Abi o.. most of them are even cry babies. Na just gun and uniform dey give dem moral.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Eagba(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Litmus:

They are not blocking Nigerian business because of fraud reputation, these are excuses, there’s a sort of invincible International Trade Cartel instituted by Western nations on Africa that works to prevent African Nations trading on a level ground internationally. Whatever businesses or products Africa nations sell on the international market, if these business or product sell competitively or threaten to do so, something will be found and implemented that will adversely impact these African nations competitiveness. For instance, you flood the market with Lobsters and it challenges US producers, suddenly your lobsters will be said to be from contaminated waters and banned.

according to what you said, what do you suggest we do as a people. concerning lobster and export. because I've seen the same thing happened about Nigeria exported dry fish. and please don't mention china as one if your remedies
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Neroiam(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Ozana,you be Isoko person no liecheesy.
Where for Isoko you come from ?

Aviara ..ko wé?
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Lilgabby(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Shebi na una dey protest black lives matter ....awfa na...them help una protest #EndSars!
Shebi some stupid decomposed maggots went about protesting nd doing giveaways nd recharge cards for BBN winner....spending milliions just for a person to win, no be say them knw am oh.... That negative nd lazy spirit just push them, money wey u go carry go orphanages homes...give the needy....Think am, shey we look normal? ...no, check yourself....we normal?? ....why cant this same foolish sensless maggots put the same energy on #EndSars! ....una see say .....Na we dey do ourselves. I pity this country gan! ... especially some brainless youth among us painting us black.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by SaintBishop: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Weiting concern Cardi b with sars? kennyswag you see how your brother they misyan. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

Forget tribalism, you're the one who isn't thinking smart. You think everything is by blood and sweat? Once the international community is aware, our government will have some shame, that's the only thing they fear.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2020
6digitscomrade:
Mr Man I careless if they are killing albinos in Tanzania for lack of good comparison to ur suggestions..nonetheless I understand all u said but diz national crisis can’t be cured with ur sentimental suggestions.. remember it has been tolerated 3times already after useless corrupt panels were set up to reform..this is the 4th time I think u guys should allow our suggestion fly first and let’s see..

Scrap Sars### let them return to barracks or sambisa..

Lol, I get ur point. They can't return to barracks becus they are paid to fight armed robbers and such crimes. If they return to barracks who will now do the jobs? They will be getting paid for free?

Remember this whole sars menace wasn't like this before until yahoo yahoo became almost an acceptable job among our youths.

Sars is still deadly in cracking hardcore criminals. Nigeria is extremely a dangerous place already and we don't even have enough security men not to talk of abolishing a unit like this that has recorded massive success in cracking deadly armed men.

What we need do is ensure only efcc handles yahoo boys and make sure Sars faces armed crimes as they were designed.

What u are saying is like saying we should abolish the police force completely. Not possible bro. While I wish Sars return to facing armed robbers and kidnappers like they were designed to, I also want efcc to deal heartless to any yahoo boy or girl. They are also spoiling our names both home and away.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Lilgabby(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:
Please, shutup...you have nothing to say. If you dont want me to call righteousness for you.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

leave that thing.... we need help. if Trump say end SARS or no more visa, you go see wetin go happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family / Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.