Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

#EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) (70309 Views)

Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her / Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Choose Between Chioma B And Cardijat / I Go Dye Writes An Open Letter To President Buhari, Asks Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

Aviara ..ko wé?
Oza mé how Oleh yó cheesy.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Truthteller2020: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

No. Get your facts right next time before you come here to post nonsense. I'm a Nigerian youth and despite the deplorable nature of our living standards, I do not paint Nigeria bad. However, i won't fail to discredit it's bad governance.

But where are you spewing this trash from? Your whitlow fingers? Gross!! Perhaps you're happy about this egregious sanguinary. I won't be surprised if you're a SARS operative or a relative of one savouring bloodmoney.

Well if you must know, I and many sane people will be happy to see Cardi B and any other humane soul tweet #Endsars
You keep shouting about deplorable nature of yourur standard of living, while i find nothing wrong in trying to have a better life for yourself,but be aware that many other countries mostly Africa countries have it worse than Nigeria,but their citizens don't come online crying like you Nigerians..If you finds something wrong with your leaders fight them. Don't think fighting or spoiling your country's name is tatamount to fighting your leaders...

Would you keep spelling your mom's name to the world simply because your ur siblings are treating her badly? Nigeria is your mum here and the bad learders are your siblings, fight your siblings/learders and leave your country alone..

MIND YOU,I AM NOT EVEN A NIGERIAN...

I WAS ONLY OPPORTUNED TO VISIT IN 2016,AND I WAS AMAZED AT HOW CHEAP THINGS WERE.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

Laycon , Erica , Big brother went viralllll we didn't need Cardi to help us make it viral ...let's stop acting like we always need help when we can do stuffs ourselves ..
When George Floyd was murdered did Americans beg Ed sheeran , Pink , Stormzy , or Popcaan to help them fight racism in the police department of us ...
They stormed the streets in their millions and attracted attention they didn't beg for sh*t , I hate SARS more than you do ,.I want then screwed and I don't think we need Obama or Boris Johnson to do it for us !!!

Be there deceiving yourself. Nigeria needs help. If you don't need help then you my friend is an island undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Tokkson: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:
I'm trying not to be a tribal bigot , but this duke of Ibadan is a foolish man .....
Tiwa savage enter street protest nothing change , is it cardi b's tweet from uncle Sam's country that would end SARS ??

You don't know that drawing international awareness to this is a more powerful way for quicker resolution.

For countries like Nigeria, international intimidations/pressure is needed for change to be effected.

If you don't know this then you aren't smart.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Princedapace:

Lol, I get ur point. They can't return to barracks becus they are paid to fight armed robbers and such crimes. If they return to barracks who will now do the jobs? They will be getting paid for free?

Remember this whole sars menace wasn't like this before until yahoo yahoo became almost an acceptable job among our youths.

Sars is still deadly in cracking hardcore criminals. Nigeria is extremely a dangerous place already and we don't even have enough security men not to talk of abolishing a unit like this that has recorded massive success in cracking deadly armed men.

What we need do is ensure only efcc handles yahoo boys and make sure Sars faces armed crimes as they were designed.

What u are saying is like saying we should abolish the police force completely. Not possible bro. While I wish Sars return to facing armed robbers and kidnappers like they were designed to, I also want efcc to deal heartless to any yahoo boy or girl. They are also spoiling our names both home and away.
to ignore crime is crime itself... u are gradually offending me my brother with diz ur line of thoughts .. they became rampant because of yahoo menace? Did u hear ursef? Was dat their core or fundamental obligations? Ok did it stem yahoo or has the yahoo not grown exponentially? They belong to their barracks and commands.. if they are well trained and know the tenets of their calling they don’t even need to roam the streets to fish out criminals.. China, Philippines, Israel, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia and the king of them all VIETNAM are notorious for bank heists abs dangerous only hackings that even threaten nation’s existence.. tell me if they don’t have their own sars or swat?

FYI I’m almost 40yrs of age and I grew up in the barracks.. I love the uniform men I even went to a command secondary school..I know how diz things work and I’m telling u to jettison diz reform nonsense the decay is irreversible..
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Omezif(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2020
So that after the research the matter would end, is alright.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Tokkson: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Truthteller2020:
You keep shouting about deplorable nature of yourur standard of living, while i find nothing wrong in trying to have a better life for yourself,but be aware that many other countries mostly Africa countries have it worse than Nigeria,but their citizens don't come online crying like you Nigerians..If you finds something wrong with your leaders fight them. Don't think fighting or spoiling your country's name is tatamount to fighting your leaders...

Would you keep spelling your mom's name to the world simply because your ur siblings are treating her badly? Nigeria is your mum here and the bad learders are your siblings, fight your siblings/learders and leave your country alone..

MIND YOU,I AM NOT EVEN A NIGERIAN...

I WAS ONLY OPPORTUNED TO VISIT IN 2016,AND I WAS AMAZED AT HOW CHEAP THINGS WERE.

You're advocating for hypocrisy.

Artificial painting of your country to the international community will not solve the deplorable state that it is.

There's no country in the world, with the human and natural resources that we have that is worse off than Nigeria.

If there's any, please mention them.

Nigeria for goodness sake is the poverty capital of the world!!

What on earth could be worse than that?
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2020
Lol
International campaigns for Nigeria to restructure will be better

blowjohn:
International campaign against SARS
I laf in auto tune cheesy grin

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2020
6digitscomrade:
to ignore crime is crime itself... u are gradually offending me my brother with diz ur line of thoughts .. they became rampant because of yahoo menace? Did u hear ursef? Was dat their core or fundamental obligations? Ok did it stem yahoo or has the yahoo not grown exponentially? They belong to their barracks and commands.. if they are well trained and know the tenets of their calling they don’t even need to roam the streets to fish out criminals.. China, Philippines, Israel, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia and the king of them all VIETNAM are notorious for bank heists abs dangerous only hackings that even threaten nation’s existence.. tell me if they don’t have their own sars or swat?

FYI I’m almost 40yrs of age and I grew up in the barracks.. I love the uniform men I even went to a command secondary school..I know how diz things work and I’m telling u to jettison diz reform nonsense the decay is irreversible..

Bro, didnt u hear me say this: they should allow EFCC to do the job of the fraud tracking? Yes, SARS became more of a menace among young people becus of these fraud that has become a norm here. So, the police need find a better way to stop those sars from using the yahoo system to loot money. It is that! U cant abolish sars becus Nigeria is already a terrible country with too much of hardcore crimes. U cant abolish sars! There is a sars unit in this my side. The people relate with the sars guys a lot, they are loved, the unit is close to market and big companies and banks. This unit over the years have really done great jobs in tackling criminals, crazy criminals. The unit is way popular and highly respected. So, u cant close down a unit like sars becus of those useless ones who steal from the units.

In fact, the police wont even close sars. It is like closing the military becus some soldiers maltreat Nigerians. Not possible! Never! What we need to demand as a Nation is a better way to deal with officers found wanting. That is a reasonable demand! Nigeria that is already full of hardcore crime wants to abolish sars. lol!

This same country where people are so scared of traveling by roads. lol
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Neroiam(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Oza mé how Oleh yó cheesy.

grin grin ...I know the nooks and crannies of that community. SARS dey worry dia too?
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by chinwezdasilva: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2020
yanabasee:
Taking this to her will only create a downgrade and belittlement on Nigerians over the world as we'll be seen as extremely disorganized people.....

Just like the case of a Nigerian Uber driver and her passengers....Calling on the knucklehead to return to his country and tagging a country a trash....

We should learn to fight in-between and solve our problems without having to depend on the white-demons to help us. They'll certainly come in to strike more MoU with our government to keep stealing from us and making us more vulnerable to their mastering act over us.

How many police officers do we have? how many military officers do we have? if the masses protest and shut down every activities and ensure that we all go out to protest, believe me, the corrupt people will be arrested and detained and a new government that can steer the country aright will emerge.
oga Nigeria dey extremely disorganized don't act cool here
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:
I'm trying not to be a tribal bigot , but this duke of Ibadan is a foolish man .....
Tiwa savage enter street protest nothing change , is it cardi b's tweet from uncle Sam's country that would end SARS ??

Your segregated bro!

Don't be a mediocre, the viral the awareness, and the awareness the solution.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Truthteller2020: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Tokkson:

You're advocating for hypocrisy.

Artificial painting of your country to the international community will not solve the deplorable state that it is.

There's no country in the world, with the human and natural resources that we have that is worse off than Nigeria.

If there's any, please mention them.

Nigeria for goodness sake is the poverty capital of the world!!

What on earth could be worse than that?

AND HAS CRYING TO THEM SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM?

There's no country in the world, with the human and natural resources that we have that is worse off than Nigeria

AND I GUESS THE WAY TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE IS CRYING ONLINE RIGHT?DONT FIGHT YOUR LEARDERS HEADS ON,KEEP CRYING ONLINE.

Nigeria for goodness sake is the poverty capital of the world

SAYS WHO?JUST CROSS BORDER TO WEST AFRICA COUNTRY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER..
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by adesharp2(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2020
Shit country
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Litmus: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Eagba:

according to what you said, what do you suggest we do as a people. concerning lobster and export. because I've seen the same thing happened about Nigeria exported dry fish. and please don't mention china as one if your remedies

My brother, I don’t know. I can only make suggestions that amount to small beginnings that will not help folks like you right now. One of these small things is to suggest our people need better understanding of how the world works. For instance, while we acknowledge our Nigeria deficiencies and work to eliminate them, we also need to recognize that all Nations indulge in corrupt practices. Nigeria’s corruption, for instance, is outstanding mainly because Nigerians and not Westerners are in control of our corruption.

Anyway, recognizing and accepting that corruption is practiced by all will help us be less defensive and more competitive in advocating our rights. How this works in practices would be something like using platforms like Trust Pilot to mount a negative reviews campaign on foreign institutions like Paypal and, according to you, those “many international agencies that don't allow Nigerians in Nigeria to use their platform for business. Many websites are blocking Nigerians

So instead of despairing and excusing them my believing and telling yourself and others that: “Those of us who work online will atheist to this. The reason many websites are blocking Nigerians is due to fraud
We go commando instead of defensive. We pretend we haven’t got a clue why they are preventing us and instead accuse them of poor business practices and prejudice. We flood sites like Trust Pilot we negative reviews on these companies, warning third world people not to uses their services.

I did something like this once to a company that suddenly started boycotting Nigerians and it worked. I knew that they were targeting Nigerians because research that I did brought up lots of Nigerians complaining and blaming themselves and Nigeria’s reputation. I didn’t adopt these other Nigerians attitude instead I targeted the company for refusing to continue serving the Nigeria market for me. I went on all sites that allow people to review businesses and wrote scathing reviews about them and advised third world people to no longer use their services but use rival ones.

I bet you if only a handful of Nigerians like you began a determined and coordinated negative reviewing campaign on Papal, for instance, accusing it of prejudice, Paypal will change its Nigeria policies by next year. Unfortunately, we Nigerians waste too much energy cussing ourselves instead of being proactive.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Lol
International campaigns for Nigeria to restructure will be better

Telling u! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by ume1000: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2020
6digitscomrade:
oil dey ur head...even if I know I have my grounds in Nigeria to take care of myself and my families the thought of seeing such and knowing how volatile my temper and emotions can be ,I doubt if I will not be harassed in Nigeria upon my visit .... I know because I appear younger than my age and ofcourse according to them with their wretched mentality and pull him Down syndrome they might want to test my waters and only God knows what will happen.. when me and my friends discuss Nigeria we plan and talk as if we are going to a war zone or planning a heist .... should i now look like I’m from my granny’s Villa because I want to visit Nigeria? Should we now constantly ask friends and families to provide private security ofcourse paid for by you.. the annoying part is u will feel trapped and restrained.. can we just be free?? It’s bad I have been promising my kids I will take them but God knows I’m only stalling.. I don’t want this bloodsucking extortionists to kill me in front my kids or even kidnap us upon seeing a presume young man with beautiful mixed kids.. they might immediately smell a legal illegal heist with national backing..

#EndSarsNow#

Let home be home and jungle a jungle.. the old English man said home is where a man finds PEACE.. I want to feel at home and at peace in Nigeria.. I want to be able to be working and send my kids to granny and I will be rest assured I won’t be called for ransom or to come and identify remains and pay for funerals..

The irony of all this is.. no one has monopoly for violence..

I grew up in Nigeria and I understand how ingenious we can be we have a lot of craftsmanship either good or bad.. primal instinct is always intact hence our charismatic and sagacious nature..the middle class which the Nigerian state has systematically displaced down with their unpopular policies and poverty have joined in the torture being the diet the less privileged had be on since 1960 will soon join the struggle to Get Nigeria working again ..

They forgot that almost in all rural villages u have one or more blacksmith that doubles for a gun maker.. by the time these men and women u are killing their breadwinner children hustling in the city go back to making arms or even lead a revolution by arming people against ur insensitivity and reckless abandon for ur oath of office it will be blood in blood out and the only witness to the murders will not even be present...#Food4thoughts#
I live in ughelli delta state

SARS ONLY HARASS CRIMINALS (that's if you call that harassment)

These cyber criminals want a pat on the back from our security agencies

They want us too applaud them for been fraudulent

They want to sleep in peace when like Macbeth they have murdered sleep
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by solonubinho(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

Lmaoo This one is comparing Tiwatope to Cardi B..lmao..my friend will you geddifok.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

We all know Americans are savages... they'll only come to your aid when it's beneficial. I was only citing a point. Feel me?
my guy

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2020
ume1000:
I live in ughelli delta state

SARS ONLY HARASS CRIMINALS (that's if you call that harassment)

These cyber criminals want a pat on the back from our security agencies

They want us too applaud them for been fraudulent

They want to sleep in peace when like Macbeth they have murdered sleep
ok I have heard u they only harass criminals in ughelli.. infact it’s not harassment.. if ur assertions are bored out of genuine concerns before the end of this year u will receive a goodnews that will make u a testimony amongst ur peers and families but if it’s otherwise the land u walk on today will reject u and request for ur blood and the blood of everything/everyone u cared for as an atonement for the crimes committed on the innocent by this people..

And even in death u will not know peace herdsmen will use ur tomb for bestialising donkeys ..

U better go and ask for forgiveness because no one has the right to stop illegality through illegality.. I have seen sars operatives dealing with people,draining them.., maiming and kidnapping.. I have sorted out people even when they are lucky I’m around to bail them out .. since when did dreads and sagging or tattoos that started in Africa donkey years ago became a crime and fraudulent act?

Like I said u will reap whatever u just sowed here now either good or bad before the last hour of 2020..

I don’t know u , u don’t know me but maybe when something u invited upon ursef because of ur lousy mouth and irredeemable archaic mindset..
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by ume1000: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2020
6digitscomrade:
ok I have heard u they only harass criminals in ughelli.. infact it’s not harassment.. if ur assertions are bored out of genuine concerns before the end of this year u will receive a goodnews that will make u a testimony amongst ur peers and families but if it’s otherwise the land u walk on today will reject u and request for ur blood and the blood of everything/everyone u cared for as an atonement for the crimes committed on the innocent by this people..

And even death u will not know peace herdsmen will use ur tomb for bestialising donkeys ..
if I were president

Internet fraudsters , looters and criminals would be witch hunted
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

The viral the campaign, the better. If the international community is aware of this, SARS will be history in no time.

There are many Nigerians in diaspora who are oblivious of this police brutality especially from the SARS unit of the Nigerian Police.

I have been a victim of this menace. Or is it a crime for young people to be successful legitimately?

If Obama seff go tweet am, no problem.. it's carried.
Person that cant even fight for the injustice in america is the same person that can fight for injustice in nigeria?
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2020
ume1000:
if I were president

Internet fraudsters , looters and criminals would be witch hunted
sure .. infact u don’t need to be a president first .. u can start killing dem beginning from the ones in ur household, neighbourhood and ur friends on behalf of the current president and ur governor u will be hailed.. because no one has said sars don’t arrest criminals the issue is sincere Nigerians are tired of their abysses and human right violations..

ThankGod u didn’t call me ipob or pdp or wailer or zombie.. and I have extended the same respect hence my advice to u.. u know alll the bad guys around u and in ur family kill them all today and send their dead bodies tagged with u standing over them to me I will personally ensure president sees it and u will receive ur OON, OFR and JP Title without further ado..
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

The viral the campaign, the better. If the international community is aware of this, SARS will be history in no time.

There are many Nigerians in diaspora who are oblivious of this police brutality especially from the SARS unit of the Nigerian Police.

I have been a victim of this menace. Or is it a crime for young people to be successful legitimately?

If Obama seff go tweet am, no problem.. it's carried.

Is it really good to end SARS? For me I don't really think so shall..they should be reform,
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Easyboy18: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2020
85% of people shouting end sars are yahoo boys... u can never end sars it can only be reformed .imagine how crime rate will increase in d country is sars is been ended totally
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by chatinent: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2020
I noticed most of these celebrities don't type good expressions.
Even our so-called politicians.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Neroiam(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2020
beamtopola:

Person that cant even fight for the injustice in america is the same person that can fight for injustice in nigeria?

Na d awareness we need.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

I'm a patriot and will ardently contribute my quota to cessing this menace which I've been a victim of.

Boys no fit enjoy their forex money in peace? just because we're young? Dayum
Just say yahoo money.huge chunk of our youths are into dubious schemes. Let stop acting as though all is cool.
When the guilty suffer the innocent go partake too. Na wetin dey happen be that
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Minjim: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Wawelexy:
She should come down to Nigeria and join the protest...

Not necessary

Blacks have their own issues there too.

Ppl calling her out are shortsighted
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Eagba(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Litmus:

My brother, I don’t know. I can only make suggestions that amount to small beginnings that will not help folks like you right now. One of these small things is to suggest our people need better understanding of how the world works. For instance, while we acknowledge our Nigeria deficiencies and work to eliminate them, we also need to recognize that all Nations indulge in corrupt practices. Nigeria’s corruption, for instance, is outstanding mainly because Nigerians and not Westerners are in control of our corruption.

Anyway, recognizing and accepting that corruption is practiced by all will help us be less defensive and more competitive in advocating our rights. How this works in practices would be something like using platforms like Trust Pilot to mount a negative reviews campaign on foreign institutions like Paypal and, according to you, those “many international agencies that don't allow Nigerians in Nigeria to use their platform for business. Many websites are blocking Nigerians

So instead of despairing and excusing them my believing and telling yourself and others that: “Those of us who work online will atheist to this. The reason many websites are blocking Nigerians is due to fraud
We go commando instead of defensive. We pretend we haven’t got a clue why they are preventing us and instead accuse them of poor business practices and prejudice. We flood sites like Trust Pilot we negative reviews on these companies, warning third world people not to uses their services.

I did something like this once to a company that suddenly started boycotting Nigerians and it worked. I knew that they were targeting Nigerians because research that I did brought up lots of Nigerians complaining and blaming themselves and Nigeria’s reputation. I didn’t adopt these other Nigerians attitude instead I targeted the company for refusing to continue serving the Nigeria market for me. I went on all sites that allow people to review businesses and wrote scathing reviews about them and advised third world people to no longer use their services but use rival ones.

I bet you if only a handful of Nigerians like you began a determined and coordinated negative reviewing campaign on Papal, for instance, accusing it of prejudice, Paypal will change its Nigeria policies by next year. Unfortunately, we Nigerians waste too much energy cussing ourselves instead of being proactive.

well its a workable solution. but you didn't check my moniker and the previous moniker that you are responding to.the previous person was talking about fraud and being blacklisted, me, I'm talking about how the west uses excuses and policies to disenfranchised africans. now im asking what are to do as africans.

because i can tell you that our chocolate will never be good for them, while they don't have cocoa.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Beexkay: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

Laycon , Erica , Big brother went viralllll we didn't need Cardi to help us make it viral ...let's stop acting like we always need help when we can do stuffs ourselves ..
When George Floyd was murdered did Americans beg Ed sheeran , Pink , Stormzy , or Popcaan to help them fight racism in the police department of us ...
They stormed the streets in their millions and attracted attention they didn't beg for sh*t , I hate SARS more than you do ,.I want then screwed and I don't think we need Obama or Boris Johnson to do it for us !!!
you're comparing BBN to the issues of Nigeria like they are two similar things, in US the last leaders always listen to their people but in Nigeria the leaders don't listen to the people, we had one of the most peaceful, free and fair election last month just because both US and UK promise to impose ban on any politician that involves in rigging
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by JIMMY1393: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

But sir no one begged her na...she just asked what is going on and he replied her...and I agree it's better to fight our battles but if celebrities abroad decide they want to get into the fight of their own accord who are we to stop them...one extra person...citizen or not, celebrity or not, as long as they are supporting the movement I don't see how that's a problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Linda Ikeji, Tonto Dikeh, Genevieve Nnaji & Yvonne Nelson Goes Bald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.