Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal (35860 Views)

“You Sleep Around If You Are 18-35 And Your Breasts Are Sagging" - Kemi Olunloyo / Many Young Nigerian Women (18-25)years Are HIV Positive - Kemi Olunloyo Revealed / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2020
livinbygrace:

How old are you ?If you are not up to 40 and you are typing this rubbish,i hope you get served with your own portion from those notorious armed robbers in uniform someday.There re scammers all over the world,infact the number of crime in New York alone in higher than what we have in Nigerian,but the citizens are still being respected and not treated like animals.I pray you wont have an encounter with these people,then you will know whats up.

I'm below 22 years. I dey flex well well.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by DAVE5(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2020
slyfox35:
You guys still don't understand this woman and her means of getting fame, She has a set tactic and that is supporting opposite of what everyone is saying, opposing journalists and the likes,she just wants to be the only one saying something different just to get traffic,she thinks she is wise,but unfortunately,she is miles behind wiseness,is this not same kemi that was ranting about police brutality on live cam months back at an ATM station ?

You don talk an finish, opposing a popular opinion would always get you fame cos you become the person people “like to hate”

Just like the girl in Switzerland (can’t remember exact location) that boarded a Nigerian’s Uber and blasted us cos of some altercation/misunderstanding between she and the Uber guy, she was on the streets of USA shouting black lives don’t matter, that it was Jesus that mattered

Well, in the end, what would it get them, what goes around comes around
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2020
This Kemi of a woman has an out dated brain cells, the brain is not working well anymore
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by mikeuz(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Finally someone has the boldness to say what many people ignore because of fear of backlash from internet.
This SARs menace got to this point because of the rising yahoo yahoo boys, internet fraudsters, mostly among young people.Any young man with money is labelled a yahoo boy by SARs, because so many young men are into it.
When we tackle SARs for their recklessness(which we must), lets not forget to tackle the root cause.
END INTERNET FRAUD SHOULD GO ALONG WITH END SARS

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by notoriousbabe: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2020
This my sister na oloshi alakori somebody

Naira Marley is the representative of the youth that the NPF chose to dialogue with on the SARS issue.

Naira Marley ooo, not Olaoluwa Hallowed, the youngest PhD holder in Africa (Google him if you don't know him)

Laycon is now the youth ambassador in Ogun state, with a three bedroom flat and 5 million naira to flex with. Laycon ooo, not the best graduating student in OOU.

Gani Adams is the one leading a group to demand Oduduwa Republic on behalf of all Yoruba. Gani Adams oooo, not Wole Soyinka our own Nobel laureate.

These three seemingly unrelated events clearly underscore where we are as a country, where our priorities lie and what's important to us. Clearly it is not education.

No matter how much schooling you've garnered under your belt, it is irrelevant in our society. Any wonder why the children of today are not really interested in education?

A real shame!

Copied!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by Eberex(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2020
I for say. I have not been receiving notification on her tweets. This crazy bitch has blocked me o! She doesn't like it when someone questions her post

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by Emmypure: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2020
i stand with aunty kemi on this

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by macaranta(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2020
So from 26 upwards becomes automatic saints? Dumb tweet

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by naturefellow(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2020
ethicallyright:
Kemi is right.

They are the people who sympathize with fraudsters and ask if EFCC arrest politicians.
to an extent. But there are more subtle ways to put it across at a sensitive time like this, not in a manner that downplays the present protests.

We don't have to wait to lose a loved one, or our own lives before we join our voices to #EndSARS

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by LordGbAsGbOs: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2020
Kemi no get sense na
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by Femijohn198: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Aunty wey mumu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by Solatium(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Farki:

The have gone underground, after weeks of lynching, protest and burning tyres on the road the police decided to do their jobs.

The same arm of police you are calling for it's abolishment were the ones who did the job at last,Not any of you carrying placards and burning tires.
Which goes back to same thing I said.
REFORM THE POLICE/SARS

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by jidxin(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Are u alright
yes cause she spoke sense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by deetin(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2020
You are very stupid ma, e be like say sars never kill your loved one or relative before ... Google how many victims before spitting rubbish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by anonimi: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian journalist and blogger, Kemi Olunloyo has been attacked by Nigerians on Twitter, after she made a post against the ongoing #ENDSARS Campaign in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.
Kemi Olunloyo made a tweet saying that youths between the age of 18-25 years who are calling for the ban of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) are criminals.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10029624_img20190729022002_jpegcf442e3873d6f3f168d2ac70fb447472

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by chatinent: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Whatever ..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by AIlahuAkbar: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:
This woman nor fit get sense again for this life... Later she go dey claim investigative journalist like say she knows the meaning of the word
how far abeg wetin been happen for ekosodin yesterday?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by AIlahuAkbar: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Solatium:
One of the reasons why armed robbery has drastically reduced in some part of Nigeria today is because of SARS past and present efforts.
Though those guy's have grown wings,but reformation and close monitoring is what we all want NO END SARS
God bless you.
I don't know why majority of Nigerian youths are so dumb

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Yes,she is very right.
In an insane country like Nigeria where frivolities,immortality and wrongs strive... I will say DON'T END SARS.we need em reformed not totally abolished.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by AIlahuAkbar: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
my mother is a Bitch that is high on cow dung and crack combo!
fixed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by AIlahuAkbar: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Godasco:
Hello, I'm a university student. I need a side hustle I can use to move on while I wait for ASUU strike to last. Besides, even if they should call it off now, finances will be another issue.
Pls anyone that can help??. Thanks
you're not alone bro.
what's your location

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by AIlahuAkbar: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2020
livinbygrace:

You dey type nonsense because you have not been a victim of SARS,no worry you go understand better later
shut up.
You're just so dumb and stupid
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by karnap(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2020
endSars will bring more criminals
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by AIlahuAkbar: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2020
livinbygrace:

How old are you ?If you are not up to 40 and you are typing this rubbish,i hope you get served with your own portion from those notorious armed robbers in uniform someday.There re scammers all over the world,infact the number of crime in New York alone in higher than what we have in Nigerian,but the citizens are still being respected and not treated like animals.I pray you wont have an encounter with these people,then you will know whats up.
you're a useless and stupid armed robber.
You'll be tracked and arrested very soon.
fool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by dominique(f): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2020
One of the few times I will agree with madam Kemi. Apart from the clout chasing celebrities, it's armed robbers, fraudsters, cultists and kidnappers that are protesting the loudest.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2020
Because of money or what? The mind boggles.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
dominique:
One of the few times I will agree with madam Kemi. Apart from the clout chasing celebrities, armed robbers, fraudsters, cultists and kidnappers are the ones protesting the loudest.
Honestly ma .only criminals and criminals-to-be will support endsars.
No sane person would.

For Ibadan here...comman see how yahoo boys openly came out in troupe to protest.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by Inyinese(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian journalist and blogger, Kemi Olunloyo has been attacked by Nigerians on Twitter, after she made a post against the ongoing #ENDSARS Campaign in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

Kemi Olunloyo made a tweet saying that youths between the age of 18-25 years who are calling for the ban of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) are criminals.
Nnamdi Kanu has died and gone. The person on a radio/video show yesterday didn't have to hide their face. That person was physically in Nigeria doing his voice over. As a broadcaster, I can do voices of many public figures. #RIPNnamdiKanu
Kemi Olunloyo wrote:

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1314352680597323777?s=19

After her post, many Nigerian Twitter users came against her. Some called for a report of her account for ban.

@_emdee wrote:

https://twitter.com/__emdee/status/1314363628288696321?s=19

@kinglamarrr_ wrote:

https://twitter.com/kinglamarrr___/status/1314359215247556608?s=19

@Deeee wrote:

https://twitter.com/Deeee________/status/1314360106465853440?s=19

@_Teewo wrote:

https://twitter.com/_Teewo/status/1314362640261623808?s=19

@honilatte wrote:

https://twitter.com/honilatte/status/1312781007888748544?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1367817/nigerians-twitter-attack-kemi-olunloyo-made-post-support-sars-photos/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by adewasco19(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
This girl will just open her smelling mouth Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! And say shit. Rubbish. Mtchwwww
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal by Muhylonaire007: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
How many Robbery and kidnapping cases have they solved?
Those animals find joy in killing innocent citizens, extort any good looking guy and you dare open mouth and say Special Antibiotics squad??
Answer me na, how many robbers and kidnappers have they intercepted?
Your eyes go soon clear.

ILoveDemMANNA
post=94759903:

I have been saying this from day one.....

EndSARS?
Or restructure SARS?
SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD.

Armed robbers are smiling already to come out in full force, to steal, kill, rape and destroy Nigerians, in every part of the country.
What I want is for the biased officers among SARS to face serious repercussions for their crimes, not stopping them outrightly. These same armed robbers and fraudsters are the one supporting the outright ban of Special Anti Roberry Squad, and not serious punishment that will deter other officers from doing the same. (The same fraudsters that will resort to stealing and armed robbery if their maga refused to pay anymore, they will resort to crime to keep up with their flashy lifestyle). For every 10 good arrest of robbers and criminals that we see on Nairaland everyday , there must be one killing of innocent people by the bad eggs among them. Cutting off the head is not the solution to headache.
If SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD is banned instead of serious punishment for the bad officers involved, Nigerians should get ready for the aftermath, I am only sorry for the good and innocent people that will be affected, many that will be robbed, raped, beaten and stabbed and they look back and regret the day they support END Special ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD in Nigeria!
I have said my part.

Thank you!
You are a wise man, and that is why your moniker is unique and different from (Nostradamus).
I love wise people undecided
And obviously, you are not into fraud.
Applauds!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday / Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" / Mercy Johnson On Set With Her Beautiful Daughter - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.