Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Cocoa Exportation (No Need For Capital) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cocoa Exportation (No Need For Capital) (559 Views)

How To Source For Capital For Exportation. / CBN Blocks Exportation Of Cocoa: 100,000 Tons Trapped In Ports / Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cocoa Exportation (No Need For Capital) by digicreator: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Greetings Nairalanders,

It's no longer news that the state of things in our dear country Nigeria has gotten from bad to worse.

You cannot depend on one source of income if you want to still be relevant or survive here in Nigeria, that is why I want to show you how you can make extra cash and earn in dollars through exporting cocoa beans to Europe.

I am here to put you through the process of exporting any agricultural produce.

I have been doing this business for quite sometime now. I must also warn you, it's not soo easy to do this business, but with proper guidance, you will learn how to export any type of agricultural produce without any capital to any country.

You don't need huge capital to start, all you need is a business name, data and call credit.

I have put down all the procedures you need to start a cocoa beans export business without capital in a PDF format. These procedures also apply to any agricultural produce you want to deal in.

Take advantage of the present economy challeges and start exporting agricultural products today and earn in foriegn currency with high exchange rate.

This PDF cost only N1,000.

You can make a transfer into GTB bank.
Acct name is Akosa Onyedikachi. Check bellow for acct number. After successful transaction. Send your depositors name and email address via whatsapp. Phone Number can also be found bellow.

You would be added to our whatsapp group and PDF sent to the email provided for better communication.

I would also provide you with information as regards agricultural loans here in Nigeria.

Get involved now...

1 Like

Re: Cocoa Exportation (No Need For Capital) by digicreator: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Let's change the narrative together...
Re: Cocoa Exportation (No Need For Capital) by Mide3367: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Are u exporting it yourself?no come whine us here

1 Like

Re: Cocoa Exportation (No Need For Capital) by digicreator: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mide3367:
Are u exporting it yourself?no come whine us here
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Cocoa Exportation (No Need For Capital) by alausa4u(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Meanwhile if you are interested in sesame seed export, we source direct from farmers from Kano and Jigawa, also I can help you with sesame export market research, sesame season is now, take advantage of this moment. Anyone interested should send me a mail sbalausa@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cocoa Exportation (No Need For Capital) by Darfemi(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=digicreator post=94799253]Yes sir
u will do us well by showing us a copy of your successful transactions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cocoa Exportation (No Need For Capital) by digicreator: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=Darfemi post=94802154][/quote]
I will when I get the chance to.

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Watery Poo In Broilers. / Be A Certified Organic Farmer, Online Course / Do You Need Tigernut & Dabino In Small And Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.