Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. (20600 Views)

Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip / Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide / Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Brayss(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2020
Pessi 4 matches, Goals 2 penalty..
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by olabosipo66559: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2020
:. Ayah ur sheep Nur shape points for the 90 seconds e don turn Bruno Fernandez broHow myriad ur sheep points for fun
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Joefat: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2020
youngberry001:
I was disapointing watching dat match yesterday,,,argentina playing like ghana U17 sad

Lol. Smh grin
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by chatinent: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2020
We are watching.
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Oluwauchebest(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2020
Me when nor know anything about football

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Xixtie(f): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Geofavor:
Lionel Messi The GOAT..... None other born of a woman comes close.

Overrated piece of shit? What have you achieved in your own career? Don't let hate destroy you.
Mf! Look for someone else to tyow that nonsense to.
Everyone on NL isn't a miscreant.
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by smogup: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2020
kponkedenge:
I read a topic last night in the New York Times about how Argentine players quality has been dropping over the years and how the number of their players in the Europe top 5 leagues has drastically reduced.

Most of their quality players - Aguero, Messi, Di Maria etc are at the tail end of their careers and they are no longer producing upcoming talents like they did over the years.

In a few years to come, they will struggle to even qualify for major tournaments if care is not taken.

share the link. I'll like to read the article
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by timagentms: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2020
nrexzy:
The real GOAT
But your real goat cannot score for over 90 mins, thanks for that penalty.
Messi the real Goat, But the ORIGINAL REAL GOAT is RONALDO.
Like for Ronaldo. Share for Messi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by chipet67(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Pessi

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by wedeads: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2020
ok
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Akinola100: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2020
ojaysam25:
Its seems messi can no longer score from open play with 280mins already played this season...
Old age, I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by AIlahuAkbar: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2020
[s]
Geofavor:
Lionel Messi The GOAT..... None other born of a woman comes close.

Overrated piece of shit? What have you achieved in your own career? Don't let hate destroy you.
[/s] Shut up
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by beejay85: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2020
vanida6:
The Barcelona star proved the difference for his nation as they struggled to impress after a long time apart

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/messi-argentina-struggled-with-nervousness-in-first-game/1p341lyf5uap31nijrhi1azq3d
the argentines are only held back by messi....they well together without without him...last year....2-2 against germany friendly was a joy to watch....also w as d 4-0 trashing of mexico...all without messi n aguero... d team score less goals and r not daring with messi involved...i stand to be corrected though ..just my observation

3 Likes

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by kponkedenge(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Donkenny511:
MESSI never Struggles. More than fifteen years of dazzling the football world.

I dare you to name a name that is as good as Messi, even Ronaldo is trailing from behind
Messi that did not play anything in the match...ordinary 2.5 they can't deliver,against minor Ecuador...it will never be well with Argentina and messi for spoiling my ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by focus7: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2020
The almighty Messi could only score with penalty in a 90mins plus match. If it's Ronaldo his fans will be everywhere shouting pelnaldo.

3 Likes

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by samwillyco1(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Pen Messi, he can't score in an open play, and cannot give a leadership role; What a Goat pessi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Draei: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Pessi like some will say. grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2020
kponkedenge:
I read a topic last night in the New York Times about how Argentine players quality has been dropping over the years and how the number of their players in the Europe top 5 leagues has drastically reduced.

Most of their quality players - Aguero, Messi, Di Maria etc are at the tail end of their careers and they are no longer producing upcoming talents like they did over the years.

In a few years to come, they will struggle to even qualify for major tournaments if care is not taken.

That is how every football teams all over the world evolve, a time of boom and a time of decline, & pattern nothing to show, it may come back again from forgotten and become force to reckon with

Netherland, Spain, Germany

Milan, Chelsea, man u, arsenal, Lyon,

Were forces to bow for when they were at peak. Liverpool for years was in state of despair until 3 seasons ago.

If it was foretold that, Chelsea ,man u, arsenal can be struggling to be in 4th position as it were last season in 7years ago, I biliv you will reject the prophecy vehemently.

Only 3 things that constant in life, Time! Death!! & God!!!

The rest will go with time and become obsolete and history

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by PStacks(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Dog fights are very interesting especially when no harm.

Enjoy these "Play Dog Fight" series.

Greatest Dog Fight Video clips I ever seen.

Enjoy Amazing Mother nd Daughter dogs play fight as Little "Machine" takes on her Mother Raven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq1a_M_Y-SE
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2020
Akinola100:

Old age, I guess.
Maybe,I think he should rebrand himself as a player...his power is dwindling rapidly....

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Sammyblack87: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2020
Theboy21:
If it was the greatest player CR7 that scores with penalty we won't hear word again, but since PK was scored by Eibar fucker they are cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
leave them, make dem dey deceive themselves

3 Likes

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by ojaysam25(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Techiekingee:

How many ur goat score for friendly
Ronaldo played against Spain rattle the crossbar,he created an open goal chance for Sanchez which he somehow miss...whereas messi did nothing in the match against lowly Ecuador save for the penalty...

4 Likes

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Omezif(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Good luck to him
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Beverlyjean(f): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Whr are the ronaldo haters that said he only scores penalties...so messis last to goaks for Argentina is from the spot...infact he hast scored from open play this season apart from penalties... u messi fans are a bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by eskorelvis: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
29techi:
Visit the link on my signature to learn how to never lose a bet on football matches.

Drop link cos u haven't created ur signature
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Techiekingee(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

Ronaldo played against Spain rattle the crossbar,he created an open goal chance for Sanchez which he somehow miss...whereas messi did nothing in the match against lowly Ecuador save for the penalty...
How many did he score??....

It surprising that Ronaldo fans now care about chances created just because he went blank

1 Like

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Decaf: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Am always disappointed in this Argentina current Team. Maybe they should sack their coach whether things will get better. Cos with the kind of players they have, They ought to be winning trophy back to back. Buh they haven't even collect any trophy for a very long time now. Imagine winning Ecuardor with a Penalty. They ought to be ashamed of thereselves.
Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Decaf: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Techiekingee:

How many did he score??....

It surprising that Ronaldo fans now care about chances created just because he went blank

And they won't remember Messi is a King in creating chances.

2 Likes

Re: Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
EMXTAN1:
Messi the greatest footballer ever!!

C.Ronaldo is what?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! / I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans / Sadjo Samuel Wins First Ikogosi 10KM Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.