Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Governor- Sgf, Fct Minister Are Closet Acn Members! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor- Sgf, Fct Minister Are Closet Acn Members! (928 Views)

Tinubu, Akande Made My Appointment Possible – Lawal, SGF / 2000 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Ogun State / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor- Sgf, Fct Minister Are Closet Acn Members! by revomind(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2011
Yuguda: SGF, FCT Minister are closet ACN men

⁠Friday, 04 March 2011 00:00 ⁠ ⁠ Turaki A. Hassan ⁠ .

Secretary to the Government of the Federation Alhaji Mahmud Yayale Ahmed, Federal Capital Territory Minister Senator Bala Mohamed as well as former Bauchi State governor Ahmed Adamu Mu’azu are all PDP members in Abuja but back home in Bauchi State, they are the sponsors and financiers of the opposition Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Governor Isa Yuguda said in Abuja yesterday.

He said the three were responsible for the Jonathan/Sambo ticket’s slim win of Bauchi delegates at last January’s PDP convention because they induced the 16 state assembly members who lost their re-election tickets to vote against Jonathan.

He said the three have all joined together to fight him and to undermine President Goodluck Jonathan’s election efforts in Bauchi State because the people’s revolution that brought him to power in 2007 had demolished their little empires.

Yuguda traced the long history of his association with the FCT minister, who was his special assistant for five years when he was Minister of Transport and Aviation. He spoke about how he allegedly gave Bala Mohammed N47.5million in January 2007  to enable him clear his personal debts and pay his children’s two years school fees, as a condition for resigning from his work and joining him in politics. Mohammed later defeated Governor Mu’azu for a Senate seat.

Yuguda said a year after Mohammed became Senator, he came to his house and told him that he would no longer associate with him politically because Yuguda failed to make him a rich man. He said at that point, he feared for Bala’s sanity and even asked his family members to pray for him.

Governor Yuguda also refuted media reports that he had banned the pasting of all campaign posters in Bauchi apart from President Jonathan’s. He said what he actually did was to ban all posters except presidential candidates’ posters in Bauchi metropolis because the town’s youth were fighting one another over campaign posters.

He also reiterated his threat to uproot and demolish Tafawa Balewa town if the communities ever resorted to violence again to settle disputes. “I will demolish it, plant trees, put fertiliser and allow a forest to grow there,” he said he told the town’s elders. He said there was absolutely no reason why Muslims and Christians in the town should fight each other when they had been living peacefully for ages. He accused some politicians of fanning the embers of trouble in Tafawa Balewa in order to get a state of emergency declared in Bauchi State.

The governor also said ex-state governor Ahmadu Mu’azu, who was found by the Justice Sanga Commission of Inquiry to have looted N22 billion from the state treasury, was only able to return to the country when his lawyer, Mohammed Bello Adoke, became Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice. Malam Isa also said the Bauchi State University will open before the end of this month.

http://dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13421:yuguda-sgf-fct-minister-are-closet-acn-men&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8
Re: Governor- Sgf, Fct Minister Are Closet Acn Members! by revomind(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2011
I like this guy. I mean---------------------- telling the elders of a town he was gonna raze their town and grow plants if they cannot live peacefully with each other is just-------------gangsta. grin

And the bit about Bala Muhammed coming to severe political ties because he 'did not make him rich' is hilarious. This guy has a good sense of humour walahi.
What knocked me out really is that he requested Muhammed's family to pray for their patron cuz he was worried about his sanity.----------damn, damn, damn grin

YUGUDA for PRESIDENT2015!!!!!
Re: Governor- Sgf, Fct Minister Are Closet Acn Members! by koruji(m): 2:38am On Mar 05, 2011
It is only common sense. This is the role a responsible government should play after listening and settling any legitimate disaggreements.

I have suggested that this is the kind ultimatum GEJ needs to issue to Jos residents -- "I will divide your towns and villages into tiny bits, create miles and miles of militarized buffer between the two parties" i.e. after carting them to Abuja, shining the camera on their faces, and making them tell the world what kind of "god" they worship and what type of animals they are to massacre each other day-in-day-out.

Instead the guy is promising to find culprits after every eruption of violence - political calculations can only take so you so far.

revomind:

I like this guy. I mean---------------------- telling the elders of a town he was gonna raze their town and grow plants if they cannot live peacefully with each other is just-------------gangsta. grin

And the bit about Bala Muhammed coming to severe political ties because he 'did not make him rich' is hilarious. This guy has a good sense of humour walahi.
What knocked me out really is that he requested Muhammed's family to pray for their patron cuz he was worried about his sanity.----------damn, damn, damn grin

YUGUDA for PRESIDENT2015!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Just Watched Oshiomhole And Was Moved / Lest You Forget, What Happened In Port Harcourt / Immigration Arrests 87 Nigeriens In Bauchi On Polling Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.