Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) (23344 Views)

Man Sells His Three Children For N1.5m In Rivers / School Dropout Arrested For Selling Fake Employment Letters In Jigawa / Man Sells His Two Kids, Landlord’s Son For N310,000 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2020
NSCDC parades man for alleged job racketeering.

Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, in Nasarawa state has arrested a 35-year-old man, alleged to be a member of a four-man syndicate that sells fake employment letters.

Parading the suspect at the NSCDC Command headquarters in Lafia, the Commandant, Mr Mahmoud Fari said following a tipoff, the suspect was apprehended at the point of distributing 30 NSCDC fake appointment letters, which he charged a accumulated sum of N13.6 million, to victims at Duduguru village in Obi Local Government Area of the state.

He stated that the suspect who confessed to the crime said he sold the faje letters for between N550,000 and N300,000, depending on the grade level applied for.

The Commandant pointed out that the suspect had provided information that would assist in arresting the other three members who are at large.

Mr Fari who also noted that the syndicate had been on the wanted list of the NSCDC, emphasised to residents that NSCDC jobs were not for sale.

Chris Nyamtu

https://www.radionigeria.gov.ng/2020/10/08/nscdc-parades-man-for-alleged-job-racketeering/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2020
angry angry
Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by SmartProf(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2020
His action has made some persons who patronized him share testimonies already while some others may even have resigned from their private jobs. Some persons have specialized in using the jobless state of many Nigerians to fraudulently enrich themselves. It won't surprise me if this one also condemns corrupt politicians.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lol.. Nijja.. While himself has no job

12 Likes

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by ngozika2us(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
And some MUMU's go still fall for am

3 Likes

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Writendearn: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
If they ask this man what he does for a living now, he will say "Hustle". He earns a living swindling his compatriots who are in the same boat as him and will probably still pay tithe from his proceeds. This country can never move forward with people like this who see nothing wrong in scamming people in the same predicament as them until the moment they're caught. It's not rocket science.

Meanwhile, if you're a story writer and are looking for opportunities to earn, can write based on American and European settings kindly send samples of yours to write nd earn at gma il dot co m

2 Likes

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
The corrupt and bad citizens of this country are the main problem of Nigeria along with the corrupt politicians.

In America, China and all the other countries with well over 100 million population,,
their population has been used to a great advantage to the development of their nation...BIGTIME!
but in my own country, our large population is a huge disadvantage to us as a nation.
One day, we will get there as a nation.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Mobilecrewnet(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
I wonder why a criminals face is covered. This can only happen in Nigeria..

11 Likes

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Should we still blame Buhari for this. When you tell them that the people make up the government and the government is the people, they won't believe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by dalongjnr: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fraud.
Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by KingsArome(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Plenty of scammer in Abuja doing this shit to villagers. Some of them are staffs.

12 Likes

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by juniormod: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Crime doesn't pay, why would one take such risk, my fear for law enforcement agencies knows no boud.
Same reason I have not considered yahoo for whatever reason, I just want a free life, grin

Meanwhile,

I am looking for a job, any type at all, provided it is legal, even if na houseboy, man got to pay school fee during resumption.
I don't want to beg, I want to work for it my good people of nairaland.
anyone to help please reach me on WhatsApp HERE

3 Likes

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by wedeads: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
hmmm
Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Gwan2(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
NSCDC has been a cash-cow for these fraudsters since the days of John the Baptist
Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Mokason28: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin
Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Everybody wanna make cash out in this life. Through Dubious OR non dubious, Fraud and non Fraud means.
Even blood money is still money, but no one want a damage goods.

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I guess he met his waterloo.

See my signature if you want to win big with the right betting website.

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Vyzz: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
cool
Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Weedhustler: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
This one na scape goat...what about d idiot oga wey dey give d final endorsement... Useless people n country! We go take dis country back sooner than u imagine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by sonofthunder: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
sapphiere:
NSCDC parades man for alleged job racketeering.

Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, in Nasarawa state has arrested a 35-year-old man, alleged to be a member of a four-man syndicate that sells fake employment letters.

Parading the suspect at the NSCDC Command headquarters in Lafia, the Commandant, Mr Mahmoud Fari said following a tipoff, the suspect was apprehended at the point of distributing 30 NSCDC fake appointment letters, which he charged a accumulated sum of N13.6 million, to victims at Duduguru village in Obi Local Government Area of the state.

He stated that the suspect who confessed to the crime said he sold the faje letters for between N550,000 and N300,000, depending on the grade level applied for.

The Commandant pointed out that the suspect had provided information that would assist in arresting the other three members who are at large.

Mr Fari who also noted that the syndicate had been on the wanted list of the NSCDC, emphasised to residents that NSCDC jobs were not for sale.

Chris Nyamtu

https://www.radionigeria.gov.ng/2020/10/08/nscdc-parades-man-for-alleged-job-racketeering/

Somebody remind me the duty of nscdc again? So we really need things like vigilante and community police if they are functioning?
Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Jeremiahgynag(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Reformers1:
Very bad. He is not a Reformer.

Reformers Worldwide

From his Coney

He must be from the WASTE
Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by flemsy15(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lolz See as the letters neat pass d original self, Hustlers everywhere on the street.
See wetin unemployment has caused, people are now ready to do anything for a job

2 Likes

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
The kingdom of this world has failed.

The governments has failed.

The justice system has failed.

The religious system has failed.

There is no mercy, truth is scares and everyone is selfish.

We have one option left....

That's the kingdom of God.

If you belong to Jesus and obey him, this should be your prayer..."come quickly Lord"

To the wicked, hear what God says..

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”
— Revelation 22:12 (KJV)

You will be rewarded in hell.

If you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, please do.

The world is not stable. Anyone can die anytime.

It is not a matter of religion or what you were born into.

Save your soul. It is yours to save.

Jesus loves you.

I am very certain of eternal rest.

You?

Think now!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Dangrace01: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Chai

Help my ministry nairaland. I pray thee all.

Oh God helpeth thouest all in this country. Thou my soul weaketh causeth thou me down righest now

1 Like

Re: Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
The fact that scammers keep increasing daily, with the scams dumber and sillier than ever, shows that more people are actually falling for them...

This says a lot about the intelligence of the average Nigerian!!! Pathetic to say the least.

If MMM didn't make most Nigerians wisen up, I doubt anything else will!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Steals Phone In Church In Bayelsa During Service, Gets Arrested, Handcuffed / Gunmen Kidnap 4 Seminarians In Kaduna / Suspected IPOB Bomb Manufacturer Apprehended In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.