Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Blocked Instablog Because They Want Money To Post The Protest Against Police - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Blocked Instablog Because They Want Money To Post The Protest Against Police (258 Views)

I Don't Want Money But Please Come In / How Yoruba People Insult You When They Want To Correct You / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Blocked Instablog Because They Want Money To Post The Protest Against Police by Emmagist(m): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2020
I Blocked Instablog Because They Want Money To Post The Protest Against Police Brutality #EndSARS- Twitter Influencer Says

A popular Nigerian twitter influencer with the handle @kinglamarr have called out instablog for asking for money before posting against police brutality in the country.

Instablog which is a popular Nigerian media house, which started her brand on Instagram and has gain audience on all other social media.

Some Nigerians have been protesting against the brutality of police which is the EndSars movement for about 3days and this movement has made lots of youth and celebrities to come out and speak on the police brutality.

Meanwhile a twitter influencer tweeted and I quote;

instablog wants money to post the protest against police brutality? I don block them sha.

See the reaction of some Nigerians: https://go./2GLx6To

Re: I Blocked Instablog Because They Want Money To Post The Protest Against Police by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
That's business dude, nothing goes for free
Re: I Blocked Instablog Because They Want Money To Post The Protest Against Police by heendrix(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
That's business dude, nothing goes for free

Not in SARS situation

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Nigerians Donates Money To Buy Food, First Aid Kits For Protesters / Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man (video) / Engagements With Nigerian Youths Transparent, Honest–osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.