Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

How To Invest In Yourself And Get A Huge ROI - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest In Yourself And Get A Huge ROI (240 Views)

Find Out How Snail Farming Business Can Generate Huge ROI / Invest In Mowe Ofada And Get Huge ROI / Invest In Digital & Social Media Advertising-huge ROI. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In Yourself And Get A Huge ROI by waolatz12(m): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2020
What kind of investment is worth giving all the attention?

Is it an investment in time or an investment in properties?

Have seen one type of investment that none of this can't keep up with.

And that investment is in YOURSELF.

How often do you invest in yourself?

Your investment in properties can be taken away anytime.

But who can take away the skills and knowledge you possess?

Unless you're under satanic influence, that won't be a feasible thing.

Do you know you can make $1000 (N382,000) per month working from home? 

The amazing part is that you don't need to be techy or overly professional to start earning this huge amount of money.

Many Nigeria youths, NYSC members, and job seekers are currently not aware of the new trend of things in 2020. 

With the outbreak of COVID-19, the global economy has now taken a new shift. 

Organizations are now leveraging the internet to make more money whereas reducing the number of employees. 

So to get a job is harder than ever. 

More importantly, the average number of industries providing jobs is drastically reducing whereas the people seeking jobs are at the peak.

So the competition is high.

It's hard to keep up

You see, the fastest road to wealth is to find a way of earning in foreign currencies.

Why? 

Because Naira is at a great disadvantage. 

Imagine $1 being equal to N382 (the last time I check, I guess it's gone higher). 

So how much of naira will you have to accumulate to start living the life of your dream? 

That will be a very great and long journey. 

What if you could find a way to earn at least $30 (N11,460) dollars every day online. 

Let's now say you work for five days a week. 

That means you work for 20 days per month.

That's 11,460 × 20 = N229,200 per month. 

Isn't that amazing? 

Now, let me ask you.

Have you heard of Fiverr? 

Oh, I guess you haven't. 

If you have heard of it before, you've probably thought is one of those scam sites. 

But it isn't. 

Fiverr is a freelance marketplace where people from all around the world offer their services. 

Fiverr connects buyers to sellers. 

With Fiverr, I've earned six-figures consistently working online. 

You just need to do a simple task and you are done. 

With Fiverr, you are allowed to charge a minimum of $5 for your gig. 

But you can always charge more.

I have people who charges up to $100 for their gig (services)

The most interesting part is that you can have more than five buyers per day buying your services. 

Now, let's say your gig selling price is $30 and you have 3 orders per day. 

That means you make $90 for a day. 

let's convert it to naira 

90 × 382 = 34, 380 

Let's now say you work for just 4 days a week. 

That means you work just 16 days a month. 

So what you would be earning for a month will be: 

34,800 × 16 = N556,800 

Oh! My God... 

Isn't that amazing? 

And fun part of it is, you can even do some of this task from your phone. 

So you don't even need to have a laptop or a heavy computer to start this. 

I know you're currently salivating and looking for a way to lay your hands on this money. 

Don't worry I've got you covered. 

I will be holding a class to reveal the strategies I used to make over 299,000 from Fiverr within a month

I have vowed to share this information with only 200 persons that will join before the end of today.

If you're interested, then click the link below to chat me up on WhatsApp and I'd add you up to the group

https:///q6c70y

(1) (Reply)

Where to sell ur old Instagram followers with less or no followers / Get Paid To Use Facebook,twitter And Youtube / Decorative Stamped Concrete Floor ? CALL : 234 80 3304 8313

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.