Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,186 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On (54561 Views)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever / Flashback: Okonjo-iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Freebills12: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
HER REASONS ARE BASELESS, DUAL CITIZENSHIP, CORRUPTION AND RACISM... SHE SHOULD BETTER PUT IT THIS WAY THAT THE REASON WHY SHE AND HER ASSOCIATES WANT HER TO FAIL IS BECAUSE OF THE TRIBE SHE COMES FROM; TRIBALISM INSTEAD OF RACISM

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by karnap(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
Her message speaks volume. Focus on it rather than abusing her
I understand
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle that NOI not to win.

Honestly it is impossible for her to lose at this point. At this point she doesn't need any prophet.

You can ask me why
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Princeps: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
They can’t even hide their hatred and envy any longer.
They would rather support the Hausa/Fulani to destroy the industrious Ibos and other South South out of envy than cooperate with them to move South Nigeria to the next level. Don't ever get close to them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Mccullum: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
GTkester:
Ndigbo says you can cure a mad man of madness, but you can not cure him/her of murmurings. Same thing applies to Yoruba Muslims, as you can never cure them of envy and
the inferiority complex they have for Ndigbo

But do we care?? NO!

Igbo Christian, you really try by exposing your divisional tactics against Yoruba tribe, it already failed on arrival, all Igbo Christians effort of creating divide and rule diplomacy on Yorubas will ended in futility.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by itchie: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
muykem:
I also feel same because south Korea is a strong alias of USA. This has nothing to do with Igbo and Yoruba.
NOI is a US citizen
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by na2016: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
I think Ngozi will win this. I think the choice of bringing her into the race was influenced by powers that wants her to head the organisation. I have seen her CV, expect for age, she is experienced and well qualified for the job. Success madam
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Eriokanmi: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
This inadan woman...cho cho cho cho. You're wrong on this. Though I'm not Igbo
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by fjjc(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Asgard13:
Kemi is a typical Yoruba woman...
Remove Yoruba for the matter. That is her own opinion. Do you know how many yorubas that are seriously praying for her success.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by sorepco(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
She has valid points tho. She wants her to win but know s racism exists...

Davash222:
They can’t even hide their hatred and envy any longer.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by fjjc(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
itchie:

NOI is a US citizen
It is quit understanding that may want to play out this time around, and NOI knows that, that is major reason she quickly pick up her US citizenship
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Breadnote: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
wrong opinion.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:
Trashy permutations!

Stakeholders said it's time for an African to head the WTO since it's 29 years of existence.

Ngozi is EU's first choice.

She didn't just study in the US, she worked for over 20 years in the US and has US citizenship.

That's not forgetting that US is Nigeria's ally too.

China, another side of the bloc that needs to appeased, is Nigeria's ally. In fact, they've bought this country. So China knows that it's interest would be protected..

South Korea has better Diplomatic standing with the US and China than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Mavor: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Foolish people, I kept saying this that we are not the same with these blackies, the best is to let them stay with Hausa Fulani that colonise them and we hang on with our people from South South to South East simple.
Omo we South South have no business with you South Easterners ooo. If 9ja spoil tomorrow, we are going on our own.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by fjjc(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
sorepco:
She has valid points tho. She wants her to win but know s racism exists...

One thing we Africa should not forget about white people is the colour. Racism exists, but I strongly believe NOI will clinch the ticket
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by edoairways: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Keep shut woman, u talk too much
She has a point though

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Dayvidblue: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
This corn-tree na wa O!

You wrote like someone with something upstairs, not like some people that act like tribalism foots their bills.

LegendHero:
You guys should attack Kemi normally and desist from tribalism or attacking the Yorubas because of what Aunty Kemi said.

There are lot of Yorubas that want NOI to win including me because her win is a boost for Nigeria and not just the Igbos alone.

Adesina being the president of AFDB is not to support the interest of the Yorubas alone but the whole Nigeria and Africa, so anyone that is saying NOI should not win because she is Igbo should have their brain checked.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by GallantDuke(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
blowjohn:

Was that the content of her message? Why not attack the message ? U should be backing okonjo to win, with reasons, not attack kemi
When you pass a wrong message;we attack both the message and the message passer
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by GallantDuke(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
freeborn02:

She didn't call her failure, neither did Kemi say Ngozi will not make it in life if she doesn't win.
Even if she has something against Ngozi's ambition;she ought to keep it to herself and not bring it up in the public
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Hardestknock55: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Am a Yoruba man. Okonjo will emerge as the WTO DG by God's grace.

I have put her in my prayers and she will be preferred in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Cassandrax: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Facts.

China, Japan, North Korea and some other Asians are at cold War with South Korea and would do everything possible to make the Korean loose bc her win will spell doom for the rest of the Asians, especially when international business policy is been made. .

China is Nigeria's biz partner so it will be a win win for china

USA is nija friend

The Arab nations would prefer Nigeria bc of its huge Islamic population(remember the Arabs are also in the Asia where SKorea is located.)

UK go vote Nigeria(its creation)

The African continent will vote Ngozi

Abeg who I never call?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by JustCurious: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
The comments in here say so much about the mindset of average Nigerian.

It's pretty sad to read.

I love how disruptive every news from Kemi Olunloyo, is. Indeed, she is a well trained journalist.

It's a mind game.
You all need to read her comment slowly.
Paying deep attention. smiley

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Yoruba people sef
Their own too much.
Always hating other people.
Na so dem dey bash burnaboy as if he's naija president. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by blowjohn(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
GallantDuke:

When you pass a wrong message;we attack both the message and the message passer

R u saying racism womt play a part in the selection?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by greypencils: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Before my Igbo brothers think this is the opinion of all Yorubas, please O. It's just one woman's opinion and she happens to be Yoruba. One love. NOI is a Nigerian and we all love her, same way we love our super eagles. This is coming from a Yoruba boy.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by GallantDuke(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
blowjohn:

R u saying racism womt play a part in the selection?
I am not sure of that
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by delpee(f): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Madam Kemis opinion! She's entitled to it and yes, racism exists.
We will continue to pray for NOI to win as we did for Adesina.

All to Nigeria's glory.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by UniqueDennis(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
muykem:
I also feel same because south Korea is a strong alias of USA. This has nothing to do with Igbo and Yoruba.

I tire for Nairalanders ooo.. Abi simple comprehension they hard them...
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Austinechux: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Can't believe why people could be so jealous
Na waaa o
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by bakbravo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
This women is a legend in purveying bad news. She is evil.. NOI for WTO chair.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by seunmsg(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo is a good friend of FFK and Ibos. You guys should stop dragging the Yorubas into whatever she said cos we’ve disowned her a long time ago. She’s your daughter, deal with her madness.

Btw, I think Ngozi will win. She’s well qualified and has the support of the major voting blocs.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by BlackfireX: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
DEROXMAN:
lmao so you are no longer from osun

Monitoring spirit
I am from Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP / Policewoman Carries Bottled Drink For This Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.