Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On (54577 Views)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever / Flashback: Okonjo-iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by freeborn02: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2020
Isinkwocha:

When will her statement connote hatred. When she comes out to say only Yorubas are qualified to lead WTO and all Igbos are thieves. My friend clear way. All the Yorubas know is to show wickedness, jealousy and envy, yet they can’t reach or handle the envied position when given the chance

Oga, stop raising up what is not in existence.

Did you see hatred in that comment she made? Why not wait until she says what you write before you castigate her?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Isinkwocha: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2020
blowjohn:

Was that the content of her message?
Why not attack the message ?
U should be backing okonjo to win, with reasons, not attack kemi
Who else needed reason to support Adesina? What has Adesina achieved better than Okonjo that we literally spilled blood to support him? But in all Okonjo Iweala’s portfolio and even reaching the final stage your dunce Yorubatic head still believe that you’re in position to judge her credentials? Hatred and jealousy all the way. Yorubas keep winning
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by LordOfTheGame: 1:05am On Oct 10, 2020
NOI to the world, Igbo Amaka.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Isinkwocha: 1:08am On Oct 10, 2020
freeborn02:

Oga, stop raising up what is not in existence.

Did you see hatred in that comment she made? Why not wait until she says what you write before you castigate her?
There’s hatred because no where has she quoted a credible rule backing her claim or source. Was she not the same person that said that Nnamdi Kanu is dead again?
Or was she not the same person that wrote a whole Bible backing FFK over his divorce of his Igbo wife? Man not everybody on this app is your average Nigerian. We keep scores of Yoruba excesses and we wait in hunt. Remember how Peter Obi supported Adesina in AFDB saga? Did any Igbo man fight him for distributing majority of the Agric subsidy to the North in his time as Agric minister under GEJ? But you know, we are fools when it’s our time to be supported that why you stay here and tell me what hatred and envy is? Get your whole generation to start accepting their hatred gene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by DEROXMAN: 1:09am On Oct 10, 2020
BlackfireX:

Monitoring spirit
I am from Ibadan
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IGBO man WHY you too dey lie like this i have most of your posts insulting yoruba and abusing the same ibadan as brown roof internet na bastard o, e no dey forget
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Isinkwocha: 1:15am On Oct 10, 2020
tollyboy5:
Never you bring the Yoruba's to auntie kemi's madness again angry
Sorry but Yorubas are so evil inclined that you can’t separate them from such. Then Kayode Ogundamaisi is Hausa right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by freeborn02: 1:27am On Oct 10, 2020
Isinkwocha:

There’s hatred because no where has she quoted a credible rule backing her claim or source. Was she not the same person that said that Nnamdi Kanu is dead again?
Or was she not the same person that wrote a whole Bible backing FFK over his divorce of his Igbo wife? Man not everybody on this app is your average Nigerian. We keep scores of Yoruba excesses and we wait in hunt. Remember how Peter Obi supported Adesina in AFDB saga? Did any Igbo man fight him for distributing majority of the Agric subsidy to the North in his time as Agric minister under GEJ? But you know, we are fools when it’s our time to be supported that why you stay here and tell me what hatred and envy is? Get your whole generation to start accepting their hatred gene

She only based her comment on racism. She mentioned that in her comment, didn't she?

You sha want to see hatred because your brain is programmed to believe that anything a Yoruba says about an Igbo can only be bourne out of hatred.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by seunayantokun(m): 1:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Yoruba people sef

So Kemi Olunloyo is now all the Yoruba people?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by seunayantokun(m): 1:47am On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:
They can’t even hide their hatred and envy any longer.

Kemi doesn't represent all the Yoruba people. Deliver yourself from ethnic hatred. It doesn't help.

It's bad for her to say so at s time like this when all of us are praying and staying positive in the hope that NOI will win it.

Kemi has only expressed her fear for racism and corruption in Nigeria. But that is back to the sender, the devil.

In the name of Jesus Christ, we are winning it. Amen
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by princejenks(m): 1:51am On Oct 10, 2020
So this deportee lacks political sophistication,if anything,NOI taking up dual citizenship was a carefully thought out step taken to achieve her goal of getting that position and everything seems to be working in her favor
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by middlebelter(m): 2:28am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Yoruba people sef

How are you different from the shylock woman now? It is sad that you have one insensitive old woman making provocative pronouncement on am issue that is uniting us across tribes and religion in prayer for the success of NOI. If people like you and many more that has pressed like for this tribalistic comment do not know, know today that millons of Yorubas within and outside this country are eagerly praying for her emergence as WTO President , indeed some has even gone ahead to announce her on Facebook as been elected.

Please note Aunty Kemi does not represent the wish of Yoruba people. NOI is a Nigeria project, those of us from the NC are solidly behind her, stop seeing her as Igbo only project, NOI image is more than those tribalistic sentiments. It is about Nigeria at global stage.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by putin2: 3:54am On Oct 10, 2020
The woman is a pure definition of a bastard the curse that fellow her alone will effect her children's for generation,
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by selemempe: 4:51am On Oct 10, 2020
sylve11:

Which one be heebadan again? grin cool
no be how them dey pronounce Ibadan
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Franking: 5:46am On Oct 10, 2020
muykem:
I also feel same because south Korea is a strong alias of USA. This has nothing to do with Igbo and Yoruba.

And Okonjo Iweala is a British abi American citizen.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Franking: 5:48am On Oct 10, 2020
The woman is speaking for herself and not for all Yprubas. We all supported Adesina and celebrated his victory. Yorubas are also known to support NOI so this one is on her own.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Glorylynn: 5:56am On Oct 10, 2020
You forgot to add;doing 360 spinning under ajah bridge grin

You think she is a failure like you even if she didn't win the election she will still remain an international figure while you remain stagnant [/quote]
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Estee8523: 5:57am On Oct 10, 2020
And she still won despite all the hate, God plan is not from heart of man
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by BlackfireX: 5:58am On Oct 10, 2020
DEROXMAN:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IGBO man WHY you too dey lie like this i have most of your posts insulting yoruba and abusing the same ibadan as brown roof internet na bastard o, e no dey forget

Abooki grin did you see where I yab igbos on several occasion, even ipob and that crazy boy lamidi KANU .

So because I am Yoruba I must support APC, buhari and lie lie pastor... You have a problem.

I guess you are still mad, the last time I beat you grin
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by gideonvalor98(m): 6:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Pa3cia:

Same thing I read but noticed that most of the people that commented didn't get it... reason I said aunty kemi to rest is cuz, she talks to too much, always acting like she knows all but na lie.

You can't possibly blame her cos as an investigative journalist she is meant to sound that way...she might seems to overdo things in some few occasions though.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by gideonvalor98(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Isinkwocha:

Oga! Will you shut up your mouth there! This is a Nigerian project and not a tribal thing. You forgot how you guys use to do to others? If you want to be treated well, treat others well too. Even in this situation, you don't expect everyone to be ASSLICKING her candidacy! You didn't see the yorubas ruthing for her across various social media platforms? It is only a selected few that choose to approach this from a diplomatic or analytical means you're HIGHLIGHTED and brought a whole lot underneath... You can do better and it will only pays you to do better next time cos HE GET WHY
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Brenexbaba1: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Yoruba people sef

Well you need to use your brain when commenting, it show your tribalism is no compared to no one, kemi is say her opinion and we all know okonjo is very competent and qualified but with rasist and hate for black nations, it can be problem, Yoruba is not your problem, stop preaching hate, you can attack kemi and she dont represent or speak for all Yoruba.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2020
I wonder what will happen if she wins, people just like playing gamble so they can have a brief moment of popularity
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by tete7000(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2020
Asgard13:
Kemi is a typical Yoruba woman...
What are the traits of a typical Yoruba woman?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by olak4gold(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2020
Kemi why? Instead of praying for her success. I wish noi the best and may she win.
However, not all yoruba's hate igbo's. Many relates as brothers, friends and family. GOD bless Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Misterdhee1(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Yes, it is the most relevant institution in the world. I dont care who headed WTO in past but when Ngozi is there all the world will recognize and love her. This i know.
Stop taking shits personal. No one gave you anything when she headed the economy of Nigeria and almost headed the World Bank. Na igbos dey always make it seem like it's a battle of who heads what across the tribes. Las Las, na her immediate family fit lay claim to her success. And I doubt she relates to you in any form. Ngozi is an accomplished woman nonetheless, and deserves every great thing in her career.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by maasoap(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Yoruba people sef

May be that's what you will have to accept in the long run even after obtaining USA citizenship. Some people are desperate, vanity upon vanity.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by maasoap(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:

Where are still on this "us vs them" mentality. Lord is your strength
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by egojeny1(f): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2020
Cassandrax:
Facts.

China, Japan, North Korea and some other Asians are at cold War with South Korea and would do everything possible to make the Korean loose bc her win will spell doom for the rest of the Asians, especially when international business policy is been made. .

China is Nigeria's biz partner so it will be a win win for china

USA is nija friend

The Arab nations would prefer Nigeria bc of its huge Islamic population(remember the Arabs are also in the Asia where SKorea is located.)

UK go vote Nigeria(its creation)

The African continent will vote Ngozi

Abeg who I never call?
Australia, South America....
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Excuses: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:

So you know,Yoruba,Hausa,Igbo see themselves as first class citizens of Nigeria..everything about them trends even on social media but for the minorities it's a no no.

Yoruba like themselves so much. which is a good thing. i wish other tribes could also like themselves and promote common solidarity and unity..

All ethnic nigerian tribes are equal to every right in nigeria .

Note: The permanent representative of the world trade organization Nigeria is a Benue Tiv man. He was suppose to vie for the post been that hes is already there, but instead Buhari re-endorsed the candidacy of Okongo Iweala, over turning that Yonov Agah. But I still want her to win...!because her win shall benefit Africa..Nigeria the most..!

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by ajaymina(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2020
LegendHero:
You guys should attack Kemi normally and desist from tribalism or attacking the Yorubas because of what Aunty Kemi said.

There are lot of Yorubas that want NOI to win including me because her win is a boost for Nigeria and not just the Igbos alone.

Adesina being the president of AFDB is not to support the interest of the Yorubas alone but the whole Nigeria and Africa, so anyone that is saying NOI should not win because she is Igbo should have their brain checked.

Nigeria will be in the right channel of transmission if only 40% of the population have decent sense of reasoning like you.

Keep it up bro!.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by blowjohn(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Isinkwocha:

Who else needed reason to support Adesina? What has Adesina achieved better than Okonjo that we literally spilled blood to support him? But in all Okonjo Iweala’s portfolio and even reaching the final stage your dunce Yorubatic head still believe that you’re in position to judge her credentials? Hatred and jealousy all the way. Yorubas keep winning

Am not yoruba. See where tribal nonsensical sentiment has taken u to. Ur no longer human cos u think from a little space.
If u pause to think about how racism defines things in this world, u would have given kemis comment some thought.

We all hope she wins, but if she doesnt, any sane human can narrow it down to racism.
U .mentioned Adesina as if his position affects America or china in any big way.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by 9jahotblog: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Ctorch:
WTO: Okonjo Iweala Will Not Win Job – Kemi Olunloyo

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1314296212955299841
okonjo iweala will win and nothing will happen. you are just an empty barrel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Agu Irukwu Introduced Peter Obi In London Church (Video) / Oluseun Bakare, Oludamilola Osinbajo's Husband-To-Be Is RCCG Pastor, Not Muslim / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.